Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

University Of Manitoba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Manitoba (1500 Views)

University Of Manitoba, Canada / Study At The University Of Manitoba / University Of Manitoba Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Manitoba by gboli12(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2021
Good evening house ,

Please I need you guys to guide me ,I applied for admission at the University of Manitoba last 2 weeks through an agent ,so he told me that I have to pay for application fee amount#50,000 before August 1 2021.

Is it true that I must pay the #50,000 before getting the admission or I have to wait until I get the admission before paying any money?

This the mail from the school.

*This email is sent in regards to your application to the University 1 program for the Fall 2021 term.

*While you have submitted your application, the application fee is currently unpaid; the deadline for doing so is August 1, 2021. After this time the system will prevent submission and your application will no longer be considered for admission*....

Please I need your advice.

Thanks All
Re: University Of Manitoba by Jojopikin85: 8:20pm On May 18, 2021
gboli12:
Good evening house ,

Please I need you guys to guide me ,I applied for admission at the University of Manitoba last 2 weeks through an agent ,so he told me that I have to pay for application fee amount#50,000 before August 1 2021.

Is it true that I must pay the #50,000 before getting the admission or I have to wait until I get the admission before paying any money?

This the mail from the school.

*This email is sent in regards to your application to the University 1 program for the Fall 2021 term.

*While you have submitted your application, the application fee is currently unpaid; the deadline for doing so is August 1, 2021. After this time the system will prevent submission and your application will no longer be considered for admission*....

Please I need your advice.

Thanks All
Mr man u have to pay application fee. The agent is even lenient with you for him to start the process without collecting money from u. If it were to be me na money for hand back for ground. Not all agent are scammer. I use university of regina and there is no way u can submit ur application without u paying for the application fee but I'm just surprised to hear u say u submitted at manitoba without u paying.
Re: University Of Manitoba by Tacogado: 10:51am On May 19, 2021
gbola can we talk
Re: University Of Manitoba by itsmolep(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2021
You'll have to pay bro, I think the application fee is $110 CAD
Re: University Of Manitoba by gboli12(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2021
Tacogado ... Kindly inbox me your digit

@ All :. Thanks, much love.���
Re: University Of Manitoba by shinaxurdick: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Pls guys... I’m at the stage of paying for the application fee the issue now is that .. I don’t know if i can use my matercard to pay .. pls i need help the application is closing today.
Re: University Of Manitoba by Distincttemi: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
[ote author=shinaxurdick post=111549598]Pls guys... I’m at the stage of paying for the application fee the issue now is that .. I don’t know if i can use my matercard to pay .. pls i need help the application is closing today.[/quote]

Please help me,how do i get to send my waec result to them, i appreciate if you can give ne your whatsapp number
Re: University Of Manitoba by Distincttemi: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Your whatsapp please
shinaxurdick:
Pls guys... I’m at the stage of paying for the application fee the issue now is that .. I don’t know if i can use my matercard to pay .. pls i need help the application is closing today.
Re: University Of Manitoba by Distincttemi: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: University Of Manitoba by Distincttemi: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Distincttemi:
Your whatsapp please
Re: University Of Manitoba by Oghoghome: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
anyone from this thread successfully gained admission into the university of manitoba here
please message me
09093110559 on whatsapp.need to inquire on a lot of stuffs

(1) (Reply)

Ultimatum: No Response From Federal Govt, Says ASUU / Check Uniport Supplementary List Now Online / Nigerians Hold Like 60 Percent Of Knust Ghana Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.