Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) (53941 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:31am On May 19, 2021
As i read this, tears almost filled my eyes.

How on earth will someone in his right senses have canal affair with an under age child? This is purely demonic and indeed barbaric.

The wrought of God will definitely go after does who committed such act.

This can not be accepted in our societies.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with minors?

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father Most rape culprits are the people so close to us.

If the meaning of rape is having sexual intercourse against a person's wish, then all Nigerian men are rapists. Permit me to say so.
Why will a guy call his girlfriend to visit him only to force himself one her?
Most people think rape is when a stranger beats a person tear her clothe the force himself on her.
The refused to understand that having sex with someone against the person will is rape. Whether you sweet-talk a person into opening her legs, you use force, you use gifts as bait, it is rape as long as the person's initial intention wasn't to have sex with you.

Good one. So next time a man, maybe your boyfriend invites you over and then cajoles you to have sex until you have series of orgasms, just go from his place to the police station and report that he raped you. That's when you will have the much needed sense you require.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Amuochicha(f): 4:53am On May 19, 2021
I HATE MEN

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by blessed2share: 5:02am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Is it every man that you know in your life that has slept with minors?

saphiere:

If the meaning of rape is having sexual intercourse against a person's wish, then all Nigerian men are rapists. Permit me to say so.
You did not say MOST or MANY. ALL? That is rather too generic. There are always exceptions.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by kennyamusan(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

https://dailytrust.com/6-year-old-raped-to-death-in-kaduna

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4056125081143709&id=100002387717709
how are we sure she is 6 years old , looking s her , she could be sixteen , they just want to tarnish the image of the person that raped her , they might even be trying to use her as a bait ............ May her soul rest in peace
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Surgoroctor(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I HATE MEN
Why it's all. Men do such ?

Thank God your father is part of us we men even the Lord you are serving talkless of your husband and brother
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by temitope27(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2021
Abalado:
Hope the yeye Ronke Ojo won't say is baba Ijesha again o?
it's not ronke ojo it's iyabo ojo they are two different people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by juman(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2021
blessed2share:

You did not say MOST or MANY. ALL? That is rather too generic. There are always exceptions.

She is right.
Almost all nigerian men could commit legal rape.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by mariemummy(f): 5:56am On May 19, 2021
kennyamusan:
how are we sure she is 6 years old , looking s her , she could be sixteen , they just want to tarnish the image of the person that raped her , they might even be trying to use her as a bait ............ May her soul rest in peace

Are you sure you are ok like this����
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:56am On May 19, 2021
Abalado:
Hope the yeye Ronke Ojo won't say is baba Ijesha again o?
Iyabo Ojo not Ronke
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 19, 2021
That's why we need to share this country now or everybody will continue to die a most gruesome death.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Casham: 6:14am On May 19, 2021
PheelzAlmighty:
Fear North
I didn't see you where that lady burnt a little girl on witchcraft accusations. I never saw your useless chant of terror when your fellow invited a girl for a job interview and then raped and killed her. Evil is in the heart of man (you, especially). You will never hear of people pounding kids for money rituals in the North. You never hear of baby-making factories or head-hunters in the North. You see more of man's inhumanity to man in the South; something you people call street-smartness. The xenophobic South Africa is not in the North. The Europe your fellows are running to is in the North. So brother, carry your hate-peddling somewhere.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 6:15am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father

Question 1. Only your father can answer that question that's if you even know your father.

The bolded, I guess your father harassed you while you were 6 years old, the reason for your so much hate for men.

Shame on your father for bearing a female child like you that is full of hate and evil for men and fathers.

I blame you father, because he failed in his responsibility to raise you properly.

I hope you marry yourself. If you ever marry a man, shame on you too!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by hashtagged(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father Most rape culprits are the people so close to us.

Most people think rape is when a stranger beats a person tear her clothe then force himself on her.
The refused to understand that having sex with someone against the person will is rape. And that most rape culprits are the people close to us. (Boyfriends and Husbands rape their lovers countless times)

Whether a person is being sweet-talked into opening her legs, is being used force on, or used gifts as bait to get her have sex, it is rape as long as the person's initial intention wasn't to have sex.

People twisted the job seeker's case and said she agreed to the sex but on a condition he uses condom. Therefore it isn't a rape case.
So I asked them, what was job seeker's initial plan of visiting Mr. Frank? Was it for sex? No. So it is rape. It was done against her will.

So my sister, these men are rapists. Imagine going to visit your boyfriend and he demands sex from you. When you refused maybe you are not in the mood, he will say things like "you are seeing another man" "you don't like him" "he has done a lot for you" bla bla bla. And once you finally give in to his demands, my sister that is rape. Whether he forced you, sweet-talked you, blackmail you, or use whatever means to sleep with you that day, as far as your original plan wasn't to have sex with him, then that is rape.

I thought I'm the only one.
Whether she is 100 years old, rape is rape. Speak against it.

The same joy you derive from eating chicken.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by blazepascal(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2021
This is pure evil.this news is heart wrenching.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by DedeNkem: 6:48am On May 19, 2021
The amount of raping spree going on in the North is abhorrent! Northerners are probably competing with the Indians!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Horokrox: 6:49am On May 19, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Males are nothing but a plague and source of violence and extreme wickedness in the world. Especially black males

A lot of women dont understand this. They will watch their mumu delusional telemundo and start thinking men are their friends and men mean them well.

Ladies please protect yourselves and your young children from males to avoid rape or assault or some other type of violence. A country where somebody can hold public protest for a child molester and people were supporting him, you better realise that the average Nigerian man sees nothing wrong with rape. The ones that believe its wrong can still commit rape because they know there are no repercussions.

This your generalized statement is very STUPID and IDIOTIC as your dad brothers male cousins,etc are also part of the PLAGUE and extreme VIOLENCE and WICKEDNESS in the world
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by baddosky1: 7:01am On May 19, 2021
I knew it must be Northern Kaduna.

Southern Kaduna are predominantly Christians and even though they like kpekus, they can't descend so low as to rape a minor
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Kreme(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2021
Goddamnit!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Prickpus: 7:10am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

Most people think rape is when a stranger beats a person tear her clothe then force himself on her.
The refused to understand that having sex with someone against the person will is rape. And that most rape culprits are the people close to us. (Boyfriends and Husbands rape their lovers countless times)

Whether a person is being sweet-talked into opening her legs, is being used force on, or used gifts as bait to get her have sex, it is rape as long as the person's initial intention wasn't to have sex.

People twisted the job seeker's case and said she agreed to the sex but on a condition he uses condom. Therefore it isn't a rape case.
So I asked them, what was job seeker's initial plan of visiting Mr. Frank? Was it for sex? No. So it is rape. It was done against her will.

So my sister, these men are rapists. Imagine going to visit your boyfriend and he demands sex from you. When you refused maybe you are not in the mood, he will say things like "you are seeing another man" "you don't like him" "he has done a lot for you" bla bla bla. And once you finally give in to his demands, my sister that is rape. Whether he forced you, sweet-talked you, blackmail you, or use whatever means to sleep with you that day, as far as your original plan wasn't to have sex with him, then that is rape.

Trash ! trash trash
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Hamiltonii: 7:22am On May 19, 2021
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Obiorahpcfg: 7:22am On May 19, 2021
Am tired of these evil news every day.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by luckydion(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101829205]
As you seek for men's attention, which is not out of place, apply moderation, cos is getting boring.

Here is another man burning a toddler under the accusation of witchcraft.[/quote

wrong!!!! a woman not man. the man U see in the background is Ordianary President Ahmed Isah Who took up the case recuing the victim
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by RillJ(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2021
Rapist deserve no mercy.

I have never, and will never force anyone into sex, not even my wife.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emmnprince(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2021
Tomisin666:
Lol I'm still pondering about this your context you wrote undecided

I meant he is the BIGGEST one (comot the "a "for the previous comment na typo).
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by wildikeman(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

Wo be calming down... We are also vexed about all these.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by danski: 8:05am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

If you don't no wat to say jus shut up

U jus open ur mouth waaaaaaa
Without thinking asshole
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by danski: 8:06am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101828791]Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with minors?

Whether she is 100 years old, rape is rape. Speak against it.[/quote

That means your papa na rapist dumb fuu
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

This one don suffer from men tire. They don f3ck you left and right. Sorry for your dilapidated V-walls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Can your attention boil water? Hissssssssssss!
Its so glaring you are a mix of emotion, accumulated hatred (from your past miserable life) and of course a handful of stvpidity.
I see how hard it is for you to reason logically like a normal human would.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2021
[s]
saphiere:

[/s]

Never leave your male children with any woman even their mothers.

You are a compound fool, I mean a big fool without bearing. A confused fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.