Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,109 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand (627 Views)

Evil Can Never Prevail Over Truth, Bishop Onuoha Preaches @ Easter / Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand by geobro: 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
Psalm 109: 28- 29: At that time let them abandon me if they will, but you will support me! As soon as they assault me, they will be attacked! Other than that, I, your trained professional, will definitely go for fun! May my springs be clothed with shame; may their humiliation frighten them as a cover.

Psalm 59: 12: In the context of the wicked things they speak, by the loathsomeness of the most famous abomination, let them be won by their pride, their decisions, and their lies.

Say The Below Prayers Carefully Through Faith With Your Family

1. The fallen angel, I command you to feel sympathy for me and my family, ignore me and let me be, through Jesus.

2. Every soul that follows, using my dignity to receive me, be crippled now in Jesus' name.

3. Each dream of the covenant is centered on my rest, I am now under fire, through Jesus.

4. Each cover of a dangerous genealogy, covering my future, covering my life, bursting into flames and was eaten up and we lived in the name of Jesus.

5. Each snail' s soul, which makes a slow movement, ends now and explodes, in Jesus. I hasten it twice now, in Jesus' Name.

6. The angels of the Most High God are at war in the heavenly places, fighting my battles that I cannot fight, against those who oppose me.

7. I call to the angels of the Most High God who are given to me.

8. Angels from the Most High God visit the four corners of the earth: north, south, east, and west, bringing me financial prosperity and customers.

Each of the cautious words has contradicted my life that touches me, the only Jesus.

If you can say and type Amen then let me hope Jesus will fix the damage done to you from tonight
Re: 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand by Praise0999: 12:13am On May 19, 2021
How to Deactivate Your Bank Acct USSD Profile Easily When You Lost Your Phone Click here to check it out

Re: 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand by Ozyluv22: 12:21am On May 19, 2021
Nice post, i love it. thanks
Praise0999:
How to Deactivate Your Bank Acct USSD Profile Easily When You Lost Your Phone Click here to check it out
Re: 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand by Praise0999: 8:04am On May 19, 2021
You are welcome
Ozyluv22:
Nice post, i love it. thanks
Re: 8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand by solomoisioma: 1:32pm On May 20, 2021
This is worth bookmarking in case of emergency... nice info
Praise0999:

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Many Before Been Promoted By The Devil .lady Confessed / TB Joshua’s Death Means Victory,he Was Fake –pastor Reveals All His Secret (vide / See How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.