Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years (1849 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by Plomo: 12:03am On May 19, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6606041/senator-alphonsus-igbeke-accused-using#102780745

Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE, in year 2001, arrested about 8 kids between the ages of (9-12) from Nsugbe town, in Anambra State, whom he accused of throwing firecracker (Banga) at him. He used his vigilante boys to torture them, & later accused them of shooting guns.

Their houses were searched, & nothing was found. But senator UBANESE insisted, took them back to his house for another rounds of torture. His aged mum begged him to release those kids, she called it (aluu) abomination, but he refused, & continued to torture those little kids.

It is now 20 years, when that incident happened. Those kids were not released to their parents, they haven't been seen or heard from.
Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE, is walking a free man, why the parents of those kids, cry everyday of agony.
Some have died of thinking.

When confronted, Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE, said he handed over the kids to the police, after they confessed to own guns.
But his elder brother, who is now (late) confided to the parents of those kids that, his younger brother, (UBANESE) used them for rituals.

The children are gone, their parents are poor, & all avenues they have seek, in getting justice, has been blocked by Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE.
He threatened that, he will deal decisively with them, if they accuse him again. That he is rich, and highly connected.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5sINAjyYM&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by SportsHD: 12:13am On May 19, 2021
Try am with someone I know. You'll regret even if you're the richest man on earth.
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by dawnomike(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2021
If this allegation is true, may posterity judge him
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by DropsMic(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2021
I remember listening to this case on Brekete family.. Even back then i knew/know they were/are fighting a lost cause. Not because i be bad belle or anything, but because I'm not just a black, but I'm also an African and a Nigerian. And As person wey don live for Nigeria all his life, there's one thing i know for a fact, and it's that hand no fit touch politician...

But I wish them luck sha

1 Like

Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by budaatum: 12:40am On May 19, 2021
Am I allowed to say that is what happens when you elect Fulani herdsman and boko haram member Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE a senator in Anambra State? If he was from Anambra he could not possibly be so evil.

I am correct, ba?
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by megabyte2(f): 3:54am On May 19, 2021
Are there no elders and youths in that community, how can those children be missing since then and they did nothing about it.
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by wearsandtrends1: 7:01am On May 19, 2021
hmmm

COuld this be true

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by seandurse(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2021
How true is this story?
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2021
This can't be true.
Whole 20 years and till date nothing was or has been done? Not even jungle justice on him? Them no burn down his house & properties? He was & is allowed to roam the earth free? He has wife & kids of his own and they are still walking free? I can't believe it!
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by Plomo: 9:38am On May 19, 2021
@ lalasticlala
Mynd 44
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by RisenJoe(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2021
budaatum:
Am I allowed to say that is what happens when you elect Fulani herdsman and boko haram member Senator UBANESE ALPHONSUS OBI IGBEKE a senator in Anambra State? If he was from Anambra he could not possibly be so evil.

I am correct, ba?

Where have you thrown your human sympathy to?

Everything is not about politics or tribe!!!!
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by Dailymice: 9:50am On May 19, 2021
hmm
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by budaatum: 10:15am On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:

Where have you thrown your human sympathy to?

Everything is not about politics or tribe!!!!

On here, if its not politics or tribe its religion. Especially if it involves an elected politician which this senator is. And I am blaming those who elected him for not doing their due diligence because they are responsible for giving him the power to do what he has done.

So human sympathy? Zero. Anger and annoyance at those who enabled him? 100%
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by RisenJoe(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2021
budaatum:

On here, if its not politics or tribe its religion. Especially if it involves an elected politician which this senator is. And I am blaming those who elected him for not doing their due diligence because they are responsible for giving him the power to do what he has done.

So human sympathy? Zero. Anger and annoyance at those who enabled him? 100%

What makes you different from him if you have no sympathy for his victims of oppression?
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by budaatum: 11:06am On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:

What makes you different from him if you have no sympathy for his victims of oppression?

According to your judgement, probably nothing makes me different to him, but thankfully your judgement matters not to me since you base it on just the little you know of me or even of what is alleged to have happened here.

Watch the video. Let me know if your outrage does not overcome your sympathy and grow in directions you did not expect.
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. HE MUST HVE BEEN ENJOYING DOES KIDS ALONE AND DOES KIDS MIGHT BE DAM CUTE. WTF.. DAT AINT RITE
Re: Kids 9 To 12yrs Old Detained By Senator, Missing For Over 20 Years by lalasticlala(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2021

(1)

VIDEO: Horrifying Moment Man Bitten On The Penis By A Snake As He Sat On Toilet / Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) / Calabar Is No Longer Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.