Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (113426 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Elzazzi: 1:22am On May 19, 2021
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Kujo(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2021
Make I book space I want to learn too

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by TheUndercover: 1:41am On May 19, 2021
Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED.

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or do you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, did you meet her a virgin? If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also.

903 Likes 60 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by AmancalledGod: 2:30am On May 19, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.
Alaye no go kill yourself trying to satisfy a Virgina gender, those creatures are mostly unsatisfied, especially when they are more experienced and wired

I come in peace

496 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by blazepascal(m): 3:50am On May 19, 2021
I thinks its premature ejaculation.the only way to stop it or reduce it is through your mind.its a ming game .if you are too excited when having sex you won't last long.

486 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by PAWG(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2021
Exercise more (cardio), let go of your inhibitions and have sex more, you’ll defeat the anxiety. Don’t stop at 1 round, push for at least 2. Talk to your girl about it so she’ll be patient with you.

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by linearity: 4:29am On May 19, 2021
You are going into sex with the wrong mindset. You are excited, happy, want to satisfy yourself,etc.

Change your mindset, you are there for one purpose alone and that is to satisfy her...anything you do, let that principle guide you...when you are getting too excited or hype, do anything you can to blunt that feeling either by redirecting your thoughts, reduce the speed of thrust, pause, change position, direction, etc.

Continue in this pattern until she comes, then you can get your come.

Once you master it, it become easier and you can gradually add your own excitement.

362 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On May 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED.

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, did you meet her a virgin? If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also.
one wine for you. A man can use his mind to control ejaculation.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by wearsandtrends1: 6:25am On May 19, 2021
every man dies twice
when dey buried and when dey find out their favorite tool is worn out

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Shellsploit: 7:56am On May 19, 2021
Excess masturbation

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Rahkman: 8:42am On May 19, 2021
Op you re too dumb can’t even differentiate between premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2021
Rahkman:
Op you re too dumb can’t even differentiate between premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
correct him without insult

493 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by lereinter(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2021
Drink black Bullet before sex

Or

Take Guinness

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Olibboy: 10:36am On May 19, 2021
Elzazzi:
Yhu dey drink beer? if yhu dey drink beer I get remedy for yhu

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by NewDelhi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by TimmyTen(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
There are many possible causes and they can include both emotional and physical disorders. Some common causes are:

Anxiety
Alcohol
Smoking
Drug use
Diabetes
Hypertension
Injuries
Obesity or being overweight
Stress
Relationship problems

Sounds more like anxiety however,review the list above carefully b4 you escalate further cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by potbelly(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Baba no go kill yourself because you wan impress your woman...

Change your diet, exercise, avoid sugar, drink plenty of water, lastly avoid herbal concoction and what not

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by meolaniyi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's over-excitement and anxiety

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Grace001: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Let’s wait for Nairaland pastor righteousness...

To tell us that premarital sèx is a sin, so abstain from
It

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Spainze007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
hmmmmmmm oya over to you people. doctors in the house ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Adedotguy: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
shocked
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by b3llo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Alomo bitters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by samnificent(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
It’s all in your head, I doubted it till I actually got used to how my body works and took total control of my body.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buy Japata which is sold for 150 ,mix the japta with grounded Corn and take 2 shot morning and 2 shot in the night for 7 days and make sure you abstain for sex

Do this and get back to me with the results

Thank you

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by gbolswag(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
idiot try actions bitters

11 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by candidbabe(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
You are seeking advice on how to continue wallowing in the sin of fornication .

Chai !!! Morality has gone to the dogs.
Repent before it is too late.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Lakside1955(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dey do press up before sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo I feel your pain. Mesef don tire, irony is that when I use a condom I can last one hour straight up. But let me just remove the condom under 1 minute I don drop.

Condom was helping me till I got married, I didn’t really feel it but now my wife does not like condom. I need help too

210 Likes 22 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.