Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help!!! My Bird Is Crying - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!!! My Bird Is Crying (405 Views)

My Bird Are Laying Shelless Eggs / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Bird Is Crying by aliadi2: 11:31am On May 19, 2021
I noticed one of my bird crying this morning in one eye and the eye is closed while the other eye clear and okay ..... So i thought it is coryza and gave it this drug. The comb too looks like it has fowlpox but i gave fowlpox vaccine, i dont know maybe its pecking cos they have been pecking themselves lately and some of the others have wound on their comb too.

Re: Help!!! My Bird Is Crying by ashybabs(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2021
observe the others

if they dont all have it
qurantine thoes that do while u seek help from a proper vet

goodluck

e no easy
Re: Help!!! My Bird Is Crying by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2021
Are they overcrowded?
Poor ventilation?

Correct this while you treat with antibiotics and antipox

(1) (Reply)

Preparation Of Poultry House Before Arrival Of Chicks / Jos Farming And Processing Ltd Launches Tomato Paste Into The Market / How To Get A Job In The Agriprocessing Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.