Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

University Of The People, In California, USA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of The People, In California, USA (546 Views)

Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s? / Over $50000 Presidential Military Scholarships In University Of California USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of The People, In California, USA by VirginTalent(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2021
Instead of my son after his WAEC three years ago wasting at home in the name of waiting for JAMB my friend told me about University of the People based in California, USA that operate a distance learning system online. My son applied for admission and he had option of Business Administration, Computer Science or Health Sciences. He chose Computer Science. My guys and gals, the lectures are International standard by some of his lecturers from Harvard, Yale etc. All I needed to get him was a Laptop. The University is even sponsored by Microsoft, HP, Google, Intel, Dell and many others. Guess what? He even got a scholarship meaning that apart from the registration fee of $200 we paid the agents: INKACE Limited based at Arab Road, Kubwa, Abuja that helped us get the admission and process the scholarship he did not pay a dime again and he's rounded up his Associate Degree in Computer Science in 2 years and has enrolled for the 2 years of Bachelors Degree.
The best part of the story is that my son while still a student has been taken for internship at Google as a Cloud computing intern with a heavy internship allowance in dollars.

Guys!!! Don't waste your time or your loved ones time stressing with Nigerian education which they will waste your time and you will still battle with strikes, lockdowns etc. Some can continue o! I am not saying everyone should follow my footsteps but ahh... I recommended this option as a struggling parent who has now seen the light. What have we got to loose?

My son is safely schooling from home and most times works from home as well and he's still not even 18 years yet. It is truly an education revolution.

I don't know whether the agents that helped us are still there as I have relocated from Kubwa to our personal house in Lugbe since early 2019 but their number is 08034006882 and 07051580004. Please o, this is for my fellow mothers (especially single mothers) that are struggling with helping their children decide. I am also thinking of applying to get my own degree too. Let's take action now for the future of our children! �
Re: University Of The People, In California, USA by UoPeople: 3:39pm On May 20, 2021
We would like to clarify that potential students should follow the application process on our website: https://www.uopeople.edu/become-student/application/complete-the-online-application-process/. We must also mention that our application fee is $60 not $200. Please reach out to us at info@uopeople.edu before working with any external parties claiming to work with us to ensure legitimacy.
Re: University Of The People, In California, USA by Solop5: 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
Scam please run ooo. People,
UoPeople:
Thank you so much for sharing your son's experience with us at University of the People, we are delighted to see this and congratulations on his achievements with Google! Would you mind sending your son's full name or student ID to outreach@uopeople.edu so we can talk further? We’d like to see how we can share his experience in our Computer Science program and this amazing internship at Google with other prospective students.
VirginTalent:
Instead of my son after his WAEC three years ago wasting at home in the name of waiting for JAMB my friend told me about University of the People based in California, USA that operate a distance learning system online. My son applied for admission and he had option of Business Administration, Computer Science or Health Sciences. He chose Computer Science. My guys and gals, the lectures are International standard by some of his lecturers from Harvard, Yale etc. All I needed to get him was a Laptop. The University is even sponsored by Microsoft, HP, Google, Intel, Dell and many others. Guess what? He even got a scholarship meaning that apart from the registration fee of $200 we paid the agents: INKACE Limited based at Arab Road, Kubwa, Abuja that helped us get the admission and process the scholarship he did not pay a dime again and he's rounded up his Associate Degree in Computer Science in 2 years and has enrolled for the 2 years of Bachelors Degree.
The best part of the story is that my son while still a student has been taken for internship at Google as a Cloud computing intern with a heavy internship allowance in dollars.

Guys!!! Don't waste your time or your loved ones time stressing with Nigerian education which they will waste your time and you will still battle with strikes, lockdowns etc. Some can continue o! I am not saying everyone should follow my footsteps but ahh... I recommended this option as a struggling parent who has now seen the light. What have we got to loose?

My son is safely schooling from home and most times works from home as well and he's still not even 18 years yet. It is truly an education revolution.

I don't know whether the agents that helped us are still there as I have relocated from Kubwa to our personal house in Lugbe since early 2019 but their number is 08034006882 and 07051580004. Please o, this is for my fellow mothers (especially single mothers) that are struggling with helping their children decide. I am also thinking of applying to get my own degree too. Let's take action now for the future of our children! �
please don't fall for this scammer.
Re: University Of The People, In California, USA by UoPeople: 5:37pm On May 25, 2021
Thank you for making us aware.

(1) (Reply)

10 Minutes Of Running Every Day Will Do This To Your Body / Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2022- Fully Funded. Apply Now / Kogi State University Give 2k To First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.