Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? (389 Views)

How Can The Bible Be A Source Of Moral Living When It Clearly Supports Slavery? / DO YOU WANT YOUR DREAM TO BE INTERPRETED ? / Can't The Bible Be Updated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by DavidAO(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2021
It’s a common belief among most that biblical information does not have objective relevance. This view is not only held by irreligious people but it’s also the basis of most people’s faith. Religious people often say “you can’t see it, you just have to believe it” to certain statements the Bible makes and this has led many to question biblical information even more.

This notion is false, it’s a lie that has laid itself deep in the heart of many. This notion arises because many people do not actually seek to know what the Bible says but they establish notions based on their perception.

The Bible is said to contain written word of God and Jesus lets us know that the word of God is the truth. Truth is said to be objective, therefore every notion that says biblical information is not objective is a lie people have held onto for so long. Truth is said to be the body of real things according to dictionary, therefore whoever says biblical information does not have real evidence does not fully understand what the Bible is saying.

Biblical information are intriguing to the mind, it makes people question their decisions and this is why most do not like the Bible. It’s a major weakness in humans not to admit ignorance of certain things so they put the blame on the book. It’s easier for a religious person to say the information cannot be seen or known than for him to admit ignorance and try to know. It’s also easier for a scientist to say the information is false than for him to admit ignorance. No one likes to admit ignorance so everyone interprets this information according to their perception.

Biblical information have objective evidence, in fact, they make life a lot more enjoyable for those truly seek to know the truth.

It’s written that biblical information cannot be seen but that doesn’t mean they are not real. It just stipulates that the facts of biblical information are not conspicuous. People are are very conspicuous, and the Bible lets us know that being conspicuous is foolishness. Biblical information can only be discerned after proper interpretation. Most people expect the facts to appear just as it’s written and this is why they’re led into delusion by their perception.

Every rational human must first understand an information before they teach or counter it, but humans have a penchant of teaching and countering biblical information without proper understanding. This is the basis of religious faith and scientific beliefs. As a person, I find this attitude very irrational and it’s sometimes pitiable to listen to people speak about biblical information in the way they do.

This act of interpreting biblical information conspicuously is not only peculiar to scientists, it’s the basis of religious teachings, yet the conspicuous man is the foolish man. This means most people have been interpreting biblical information foolishly.

For example: the Bible records what happened at the inception (Genesis 1:1-5), this information is right there but I have never met anyone who fully understands this objectively. Although I have met a few who have been able to teach me certain things on it but I have never met anyone who I’d say has come to the fullness of knowledge of that information.

It’s only until we fully understand this information that a person should even try to counter it. Countering an information without a full understanding is a show of the person’s weakness and not the information. Religious and scientific faiths have established or determined truths without clear understanding and this established truths become a stumbling block for them to grow.

Truth must never be established or determined, truth must only be known. It’s wise for us to leave room for completely different understanding of an information even when we think we already know. Inability of humans to do this is why they take determined truths as the truth of the Word.

Biblical information are real, they can be seen by he who has come to the understanding of what it says. A person must first properly interpret them and look into nature to see evidence for what they say. Nothing is as it is written in the book just as nothing is as it appears in nature. Interpretation is the key to learning the truth.

Get the book the science of God and life to learn about the facts of biblical information and get to understand the reality of life. See life in another dimension and become enlightened
https://www.davidaobooks.com/cart-2/
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On May 19, 2021
Yes, it is Correctly Interpreted Objectively!

But are the Interpreters Objective? That's where the problem lies!
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On May 19, 2021
DavidAO:

Biblical information are intriguing to the mind, it makes people question their decisions and this is why most do not like the Bible.

It's shows them that they the-evils just when they had finished thinking that they are Good!

It shows them that they are Foolish and Know Nothing just when they thought they had sense (yes, foolish sense, that is) and were smart.

It makes them weaklings just when they thought they were Super Heroes!

And the Highest One is that, they Truly See God and they Greatly Greatly Quake with Mighty Fear which makes them say in their souls "so God is Real like this?"

That's some of the reasons why they hate the Bible, for through it and in it, they see that God is Very very Real!

DavidAO:

It’s a weakness in humans not to admit ignorance of certain things so they put the blame on the book.

No, it's the evil inside man which controls him to flee from Truths. Natural Truths. God Established Natural Truths!

Truth kills evil and the evil man has to prevent "the man" from knowing the Truth which shall kill the evil man and set "the man" free from the hold of the evil man.

DavidAO:

It’s easier for a religious person to say the information cannot be seen or known than for him to admit ignorance and try to know. It’s also easier for a scientist to say the information is false than for him to admit ignorance.

Very True! Your Trues are getting plenty! grin

DavidAO:

For example: the Bible records what happened at the inception (Genesis 1:1-5), this information is right there but I have never met anyone who fully understands this objectively. Although I have met a few who have been able to teach me certain things on it but I have never met anyone who I’d say has come to the fullness of knowledge of that information.

I thought it was clear, is there any further information which still remains to be uncovered?

DavidAO:

Truth must never be established or determined, truth must only be known.

Erm, I think you are trying to say that Truth is Already Pre-Established but we, the man, have to learn how to uncover them, most especially in these days where The Truth has been craftily covered and replaced with Lies!

1 Like

Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 19, 2021
Ur Epistle Is Too Long. U Wrote All Dis Things 4 Just A Simple Question.
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by DavidAO(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's shows them that they the-evils just when they had finished thinking that they are Good!

It shows them that they are Foolish and Know Nothing just when they thought they had sense (yes, foolish sense, that is) and were smart.

It makes them weaklings just when they thought they were Super Heroes!

And the Highest One is that, they Truly See God and they Greatly Greatly Quake with Mighty Fear which makes them say in their souls "so God is Real like this?"

That's some of the reasons why they hate the Bible, for through it and in it, they see that God is Very very Real!

No, it's the evil inside man which controls him to flee from Truths. Natural Truths. God Established Natural Truths!

Truth kills evil and the evil man has to prevent "the man" from knowing the Truth which shall kill the evil man and set "the man" free from the hold of the evil man.

Very True! Your Trues are getting plenty! grin

I thought it was clear, is there any further information which still remains to be uncovered?

Erm, I think you are trying to say that Truth is Already Pre-Established but we, the man, have to learn how to uncover them, most especially in these days where The Truth has been craftily covered and replaced with Lies!

I don’t think I have every agreed more with someone who disagrees with me than I do agree with this. You’re right man.

This part too is absolutely right man. The truth was before anything it’s the life. The truth made everything and everything exists in the truth. We had humans can’t establish the truth, instead the truth establishes us.

Human like to be in control of things greater than them. This is why the like to think that they can establish the truth. Truth must only be known. We may say we have determined the truth yet all that is just a joke on us
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
DavidAO:
It’s a common belief among most that biblical information does not have objective relevance. This view is not only held by irreligious people but it’s also the basis of most people’s faith. Religious people often say “you can’t see it, you just have to believe it” to certain statements the Bible makes and this has led many to question biblical information even more.

This notion is false, it’s a lie that has laid itself deep in the heart of many. This notion arises because many people do not actually seek to know what the Bible says but they establish notions based on their perception.

The Bible is said to contain written word of God and Jesus lets us know that the word of God is the truth. Truth is said to be objective, therefore every notion that says biblical information is not objective is a lie people have held onto for so long. Truth is said to be the body of real things according to dictionary, therefore whoever says biblical information does not have real evidence does not fully understand what the Bible is saying.

Biblical information are intriguing to the mind, it makes people question their decisions and this is why most do not like the Bible. It’s a major weakness in humans not to admit ignorance of certain things so they put the blame on the book. It’s easier for a religious person to say the information cannot be seen or known than for him to admit ignorance and try to know. It’s also easier for a scientist to say the information is false than for him to admit ignorance. No one likes to admit ignorance so everyone interprets this information according to their perception.

Biblical information have objective evidence, in fact, they make life a lot more enjoyable for those truly seek to know the truth.

It’s written that biblical information cannot be seen but that doesn’t mean they are not real. It just stipulates that the facts of biblical information are not conspicuous. People are are very conspicuous, and the Bible lets us know that being conspicuous is foolishness. Biblical information can only be discerned after proper interpretation. Most people expect the facts to appear just as it’s written and this is why they’re led into delusion by their perception.

Every rational human must first understand an information before they teach or counter it, but humans have a penchant of teaching and countering biblical information without proper understanding. This is the basis of religious faith and scientific beliefs. As a person, I find this attitude very irrational and it’s sometimes pitiable to listen to people speak about biblical information in the way they do.

This act of interpreting biblical information conspicuously is not only peculiar to scientists, it’s the basis of religious teachings, yet the conspicuous man is the foolish man. This means most people have been interpreting biblical information foolishly.

It’s only until we fully understand this information that a person should even try to counter it. Countering an information without a full understanding is a show of the person’s weakness and not the information. Religious and scientific faiths have established or determined truths without clear understanding and this established truths become a stumbling block for them to grow.

Truth must never be established or determined, truth must only be known. It’s wise for us to leave room for completely different understanding of an information even when we think we already know. Inability of humans to do this is why they take determined truths as the truth of the Word.

Biblical information are real, they can be seen by he who has come to the understanding of what it says. A person must first properly interpret them and look into nature to see evidence for what they say. Nothing is as it is written in the book just as nothing is as it appears in nature. Interpretation is the key to learning the truth.

Get the book the science of God and life to learn about the facts of biblical information and get to understand the reality of life. See life in another dimension and become enlightened
https://www.davidaobooks.com/cart-2/
And you fake David. Stop doing drugs. I caught you red handed in one of your threads. Also, you keep selling ebooks cos you are hungry. What the crap you must have written in the useless book?

1 Like

Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04am On May 21, 2021
When i told you that the active force of our God helps us in handling comments you and your cohort Dtruthspeaker disbelieved.

Well i'm telling you now that the stupid DavidAO and Dtruthspeaker is the same person, he's just using one account to compliment the other as in parting himself on the back! cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

And you fake David. Stop doing drugs. I caught you red handed in one of your threads. Also, you keep selling ebooks cos you are hungry. What the crap you must have written in the useless book?
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:20am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When i told you that the active force of our God helps us in handling comments you and your cohort Dtruthspeaker disbelieved.

Well i'm telling you now that the stupid DavidAO and Dtruthspeaker is the same person, he's just using one account to compliment the other as in parting himself on the back! cheesy

grin see, you how your Satan spirit is shaming you? So everyone who sees what I see is me?

SatanMax, your driving division between I and persons who enter into the Knowledge of Christ will not work, for David AO has CLEARLY PROVEN REAL-EYESED YOUR FEAR!

That some one out there may be listening to me and that when they do see, they would come out to join with me.

Which is obviously the worst thing that can happen to you since you want everyone to join you and your type of Satanness!

Which is why you Destroy and Pervert Threads (AS A TRUE SATAN THAT YOU ARE), with quotes from the Bible used Satanly (Exactly as Satan did)

Which is because you know that what i say is perfectly accurate and right but because you are satan-to-the-max, you must attempt to prevent the true word of god from entering into the souls of men, so that they can continue in their former bad processings of thoughts and thinkings RATHER THAN A CORRECT WAY OF THINKING, SO THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE IN YOUR DARKNESS AND NEVER ENTER THE LIFE GIVING LIGHT!

Which you real-eyes that if they continue in good and proper thinking, they will soon see you and your Satan Sect called JW as the Demons and Satans that you Truly are, which you yourself have seen AND KNOW!
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2021
Chicken brains! grin

DavidAO:

No, it's the evil inside man which controls him to flee from Truths. Natural Truths. God Established Natural Truths!Truth kills evil and the evil man has to prevent "the man" from knowing the Truth which shall kill the evil man and set "the man" free from the hold of the evil man.

I don’t think I have every agreed more with someone who disagrees with me than I do agree with this. You’re right man.Erm, I think you are trying to say that Truth is Already Pre-Established but we, the man, have to learn how to uncover them, most especially in these days where The Truth has been craftily covered and replaced with Lies!This part too is absolutely right man. The truth was before anything it’s the life. The truth made everything and everything exists in the truth. We had humans can’t establish the truth, instead the truth establishes us. Human like to be in control of things greater than them. This is why the like to think that they can establish the truth. Truth must only be known. We may say we have determined the truth yet all that is just a joke on us

Dtruthspeaker:
It's shows them that they the-evils just when they had finished thinking that they are Good!It shows them that they are Foolish and Know Nothing just when they thought they had sense (yes, foolish sense, that is) and were smart.It makes them weaklings just when they thought they were Super Heroes!And the Highest One is that, they Truly See God and they Greatly Greatly Quake with Mighty Fear which makes them say in their souls "so God is Real like this?"That's some of the reasons why they hate the Bible, for through it and in it, they see that God is Very very Real!

No, it's the evil inside man which controls him to flee from Truths. Natural Truths. God Established Natural Truths!Truth kills evil and the evil man has to prevent "the man" from knowing the Truth which shall kill the evil man and set "the man" free from the hold of the evil man.
Very True! Your Trues are getting plenty! I thought it was clear, is there any further information which still remains to be uncovered?

Dtruthspeaker:
David AO, Where have you been since na? grin
Come and Teach them and let them KNOW!

Who exactly are you teaching?
Churchgoers never agree on teaching, so you commending the teaching of another commentator on NL simply means it's the same you! wink

Dtruthspeaker:

grin see, you how your Satan spirit is shaming you? So everyone who sees what I see is me?
SatanMax, your driving division between I and persons who enter into the Knowledge of Christ will not work, for David AO has CLEARLY PROVEN REAL-EYESED YOUR FEAR!
That some one out there may be listening to me and that when they do see, they would come out to join with me.Which is obviously the worst thing that can happen to you since you want everyone to join you and your type of Satanness!
Which is why you Destroy and Peevert Threads (AS A TRUE SATAN THAT YOU ARE), with quotes from the Bible used Satanly (Exactly as Satan did)Which is because you know that what i say is perfectly accurate and right but because you are satan-to-the-max, you must attempt to prevent the true word of god from entering into the souls of men, so that they can continue in their former bad processings of thoughts and thinkingsRATHER THAN A CORRECT WAY OF THINKING, SO THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE IN YOUR DARKNESS AND NEVER ENTER THE LIFE GIVING LIGHT!

Which you real-eyes that if they continue in good and proper thinking, they will soon see you and your Satan Sect called JW as the Demons and Satans that you Truly are, which you yourself have seen AND KNOW!
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Who exactly are you teaching?
Churchgoers never agree on teaching, so you commending the teaching of another commentator on NL simply means it's the same you! wink

grin Exactly What Satan Will Say and Must Say. Exactly, word for word even! grin
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by johnw47: 8:43am On May 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad max

paranoia and all fear is from your god the devil
and that active force of yours gives you wrong info. fallen angels could do that

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:52am On May 21, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

paranoia and all fear is from your god the devil
and that active force of yours gives you wrong info. fallen angels could do that

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He knows he works for Satan but he knows that people have not yet known it even though they are suspicious of him.

Which is why he snakily comes tries to swallow them up before they know it or wipes them hard away from The Truth!
Re: Can The Bible Be Interpreted Objectively? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2021
Chicken brains! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

He knows he works for Satan but he knows that people have not yet known it even though they are suspicious of him. Which is why he snakily comes tries to swallow them up before they know it or wipes them hard away from The Truth!

(1) (Reply)

The Video That Led To Youtube Closing Tb Joshua Account. / Sunday Madness / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses - Former Elder/pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.