Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Build A Career As A Self Employed With Longrich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build A Career As A Self Employed With Longrich (169 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career As A Self Employed With Longrich by thuk2ohbee: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
Dear Nairalander,

Knowing what is important in this new economy to you following covid-19 setback is very critical to your future and how you can take advantage of what the economy brings.

1.Take a look at your financial statement.i.e.If you have one�,you will find what is important to you and your personal economy which will open your eyes to what you spend your money on.

E.g.Taxes,rent,Food,daily toileteries,fuel,clothing,communication,transportation,entertainment and education.

From the above,it is an interesting truth to know that poor people focus only on expense column.i.e.They earn enough to survive day to day with a roof over their heads,Food on the table,gas in the car,and clothes on their backs.It is not a matter of how much they make.It is what they think is important.There are many salary earners who make a lot of money,but spend it all through the expense and liabilities without focusing on the asset first.They live paycheck by Paycheck,even if they make a lot of money.They have no future because they live for today and eventually become red broke.

In the new economy,if you do not get your money into the asset acquisition school of thought(The rich).i.e.converting your money into assets that cash flow,you will probably work hard for money all your life.

Don't try to live below your means due to covid-19 pandemic affecting the economy,because it will further depress your spirit considering the kind of life you once lived and want to live.Rather;invest,acquire and develop assets that will pay for your liabilities and expenses.

This is why I employ you to either be a partner,an investor or a brand user with Longrich towards achieving cash flow to sort your liabilities and daily expenses before your Paycheck becomes red.

If you want to know and learn how to go about it,kindly reach me on whatsApp or call on 08176074145.

(1) (Reply)

Pos....as A Mega Agent / Commercial Sales Executive / Attend Our 2-days Workshop: “professional Selling Skills Development“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.