Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy (453 Views)

I Need A Motherboard Of HP Elitebook 2530p. / Hot Sale Of HP Super Clean Probook 430, 128 SSD, 8gb RAM, 75k / Microsoft Launches Cheaper, Weaker Surface Laptop Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by smallJagaban: 11:22pm On May 19, 2021
I would love it, if someone could advised me on which type of HP models laptop to buy.
I have a soft spot for HP spectre. Is it advisable to go for it?
Kindly be of help
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Praise0999: 11:24pm On May 19, 2021
Avoid hp 250... I just bought one with 4gb ram and 1terabit hard drive.... The experience is terrible. Avoid it
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by smallJagaban: 11:31pm On May 19, 2021
Praise0999:
Avoid hp 250... I just bought one with 4gb ram and 1terabit hard drivLe.... The experience is terrible. Avoid it

I am buying a new laptop. Like it doesn't last long or what. I am confused Praise
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by chidiogo123(f): 11:49pm On May 19, 2021
smallJagaban:

I am buying a new laptop. Like it doesn't last long or what. I am confused Praise
chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for Brand New laptops for your budget.
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Jefferyzz(m): 2:25am On May 20, 2021
What is your budget sir
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by smallJagaban: 5:17am On May 20, 2021
Jefferyzz:
What is your budget sir
300k downward
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Myzubby(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2021
smallJagaban:

300k downward
shocked go for Hp envy
It goes well though it depends on what you wanna use it to do. Am looking at your budget sir
Hope it's 300k and not 30k
But if you buy finish and change remain buy for your boy here
Me too i need one grin grin
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by smallJagaban: 12:48pm On May 20, 2021
Myzubby:
shocked go for Hp envy
It goes well though it depends on what you wanna use it to do. Am looking at your budget sir
Hope it's 300k and not 30k
But if you buy finish and change remain buy for your boy here
Me too i need one grin grin

Is the HP envy light(not heavy) as the HP spectre?
Just for hosting of website /web design , photoshoot stuff and video editing. Planing to learn one of those programs..
Lol
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Myzubby(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2021
smallJagaban:

Just for hosting of website /web design , photoshoot stuff and video editing. Planing to learn one of those programs..
Lol
Hp envy is light and portable is good for games and graphics too . Just check the one within your budget like envy 13 or 15 .I has long lasting battery's
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Myzubby(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2021
smallJagaban:

Lol
Spectre and envy almost the same I think
Re: I Am Confused As To Which Type Of HP Laptop Model To Buy by Jefferyzz(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2021
For photoshop and video editing.. Go for something with nvidia or amd card oo. If u use slickness do am.. U no go like the performance wen u start editing long video with premiere pro
smallJagaban:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Hp Zbook 15 Gamming Laptop - Distress Sale / 32gb Hand Wash Spy Camera Hd Bathroom Spy Camera 720p Dvr Motion Detection And R / HP 640g3 Core I5 7th Gen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.