Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Setup A Blog Using Wordpress [VIDEO] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Setup A Blog Using Wordpress [VIDEO] (190 Views)

Videonow Wordpress Video Theme Best For Video Blogging / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Wordpress Video Tutorial Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Blog Using Wordpress [VIDEO] by MrCoursenta: 11:48pm On May 19, 2021
So, in this video, I am going to show you how to create blog from scratch using Wordpress.

This is for those of you who want to go into blogging and do not know how to begin. This video will help you set up your first blog.

I made mention some plugins and themes. I am not offering such tools. They are premium tools and as such, must be purchased from the original source.

Some people pay as much as $250 to get their blog completely set up for them. But if you stay till the end and watch the video, you would have saved yourself $250.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

Watch Video now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrKiQdTTJE
Re: How To Setup A Blog Using Wordpress [VIDEO] by MrCoursenta: 5:23pm On May 20, 2021
Hello guys

(1) (Reply)

Trump Administration Claims Facebook Improperly Reserved Jobs For H-1B Workers / Vacancy For E-hailing Driver (uber / Bolt) / Get 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex And BQ Is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.