Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Need Help Urgengtly - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Help Urgengtly (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgengtly by gemeze(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2007
am a member of nairaland and will like to reach out to all members and relate my problem to them and hope anyone could assist me.am a student with one of the eastern universities ebsu to be precise and all this while my parent have been taking care of my studies until a sudden tragedy happened to my them and they are no more,no relatives to assist and i was let with nothing even the little one my parent left have been snached by my uncles.i need to pay my school fees worth about #40,000.please in the name of God any body that will like to help should please reach me through 08059217024 or e mail me at masetinted@yahoo.com.i really anticipate your replies.bye
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by Creamish(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2007
* sniff sniff sniff* do i perceive 419 in here? grin
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by zignor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
@cre I don't think so grin
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by folanusi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
* sniff sniff sniff* do i perceive 419 in here?

Maybe? maybe not?

"The Good have corrupted the Bad , so much so, that even The Bad no longer trust the Good"
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by Creamish(f): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
How d'u authenticate d message now?
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by zignor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Cre You wana help the poor dude? grin
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by folanusi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
How d'u authenticate d message now?

Unfortunately there is no official way to verify the authencity of this tale.
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by Creamish(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2007
Zignor. . im just trying to fufil allrighteaousness b4 jumpin into conclusion oo!  grin
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by zignor(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
@cre EFCC Can do job perfectly. grin
Re: I Need Help Urgengtly by LEGSTRONG(m): 1:40am On Jul 14, 2007
Hey guys some of you throw away more than that kind of money daily giving that to someone in "need" doesnt make any difference dont think am an accomplice oh just giving the thread some length,

(1) (Reply)

Cousin Needs Male Courtship Resulting To Happy Marriage. / I Need A Lady / In Search Of Esan Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.