Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare Almost Scammed Me Today In Ilorin, Kwara State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare Almost Scammed Me Today In Ilorin, Kwara State (660 Views)

See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer / Meet Muhammad Saad Al-beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare Almost Scammed Me Today In Ilorin, Kwara State by Kingstel(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
I am feeling so sad today because one of Jiji sellers almost duped me.

After sending a driver to pick up the car this morning from Abuja to Kwara, he wants me to add extra 100k to the agreed price. I have just told the driver to take the 1st bus so that he will get to Abuja early tonight.

This is the worst experience of my life and the first review made online. I have to make this review now so that other buyers are cautious with him.

I took all the risks, sacrifice, etc, but he thinks that he is right by his actions. No remorse, apology, etc.

08164347050 is his phone number.

Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare is his name.

Gtbank 0121721021 is his bank account details.

See screenshots below.

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid.

3 Likes

Re: Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare Almost Scammed Me Today In Ilorin, Kwara State by larrypourl(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2021
What's the update, refund or later took the car away ?
Re: Saad Kamaldeen Olorundare Almost Scammed Me Today In Ilorin, Kwara State by Angrygoat: 1:19am On May 24, 2021
See the old scrap u want to buy sef. This car is more than 9years driven and abused. Not first body sef. See the plates

(1) (Reply)

Video Call Your Clients Now!!! Hot!hot / Man Spotted Drinking Dirty Water From A Drainage In Abuja Suburb (Video) / Anti-open Grazing:governor Akeredolu Fires El-rufai Over Mocking Southern Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.