Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Best Practices For E-commerce Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Practices For E-commerce Web Design (1061 Views)

Best Practices For Opencart Website Security / Partners Needed For E-commerce Web Development! / Best Practices For Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Practices For E-commerce Web Design by theangel: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Designing an online shopping site is different than other website design because it is focused on building relationships and making money. It is not nearly as important to showcase the company brand as it is to satisfy consumer's expectations, and the reason customers choose to shop online is because it is faster and more efficient. The more an ecommerce site meets customer's wants and needs, the more often customers will return to shop. For this reason, web design for ecommerce should be predictable, focus on efficiency and give users comparison-shopping and control.

for more visit www.technologyavenue.com.ng
Re: Best Practices For E-commerce Web Design by Ydeveloper(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2011
I recommend to identify the area that make an ecommerce website different from your competitors in terms of looks, content, graphics and feels like you are exploring the next generation ecommerce website.

I would like to share one blog, customized-ecommerce..com - a compete solution for your ecommerce requirements whether you are a new to ecommerce or have years of experience as a successful online retailers, this is the first and last destination to follow.

(1) (Reply)

Mail () PHP: How To Send Mail From My PC With PHP? / Facebook Events Wordpress Plugin / Seun Help!!! This Account Doesn't Have A 'followed Topics' Link. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.