Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent (38557 Views)

Can Anyone Please Recommend A Good Solar Electricity Company / Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent / Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I'm sure if the nepa people pack out of that apartment the next tenant will inherit unpaid NEPA bills running into hundreds of thousands of naira
You sabi am

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by deavicky(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
Wait oh!!!!!. Does this really happened. NIGERIA ��NIGERIA MY COUNTRY. I SALUTE THEE.
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by CioAngels(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
So discos can owe, very dubious, pompous and arrogant sets of hunting beings. They will bring bill and start raiding two day after instead of fourteen day. Yet, they can't their pay rent six month running. Shameful.[right][/right]
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Nemesis08(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Anointedclass:
Who can remind me of what Jesus Christ said last before he died
It is finished
Oti pari
Ya kare
Ọgwụsiwo
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Ebony69(f): 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Lol. If I'm in their position ehn, the man won't have light for as long as my rent will expire since he is mad or he'll go and collect light from the next street where his line will be faulty cos he'll be the only person on that line.

Okay, thats if you were to be the phed guys..

How about if u were to be the landlord?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Donclique(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2021
BKayy:
This is the replica of the parable/case of the Rich man and his servant in the Bible.
The Rich man (this Landlord) forgave his servant (NEPA) for failing to pay back his debt of over 100 shekels only to find him strangling his fellow poor man (ordinary Nigerians) over 1 shekel.
So he the Rich Man (landlord), out of anger decided to lock out that his servant (NEPA) and demand that debt (rent) he let go.
Brethren what is the moral story of this Gospel?
While at it , Choristers give us a song
Unah no go kill me 4 this forum...
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by robosky02(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
Na so
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Dumte(m): 6:59pm On May 20, 2021
You guys living in Port Harcourt are trying oh
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by thatsleepboy1: 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
Ebony69:

Okay, thats if you were to be the phed guys..

How about if u were to be the landlord?

I'll look for their names and consult amadioha, egedege to deal mercilessly with them and their families.
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by odunade01: 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
Anointedclass:
opari....
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by TonyBankz(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2021
And yuh never see landlord oo Yawa dey oo
And as yuh never pay rent Yawa dey oo
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Lazenby007(m): 7:45pm On May 20, 2021
Anointedclass:
It's finished!
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Classickj(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2021
BKayy:
This is the replica of the parable/case of the Rich man and his servant in the Bible.
The Rich man (this Landlord) forgave his servant (NEPA) for failing to pay back his debt of over 100 shekels only to find him strangling his fellow poor man (ordinary Nigerians) over 1 shekel.
So he the Rich Man (landlord), out of anger decided to lock out that his servant (NEPA) and demand that debt (rent) he let go.
Bible passage
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Quality20(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
even here in zaria, our electricity company attend to us from a car beside their locked office
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by salem1996: 8:00pm On May 20, 2021
BKayy:
grin chaiiiiiii
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by afroxyz: 8:00pm On May 20, 2021
Ha bu otu leeee
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by nextstep(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2021
HonNL:
Chioma Aninwe, a spokesperson for PHED, when contacted, said the locking of the office was caused by a communication gap.

Yes, the gap between owing and paid rent is wide. Good one from oga landlord. grin
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by nextstep(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I'm sure if the nepa people pack out of that apartment the next tenant will inherit unpaid NEPA bills running into hundreds of thousands of naira

Hah hah hah... too much sense. I tell u.
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Sskynet: 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
BKayy:

Lol
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Sskynet: 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
Anointedclass:

It is finished
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Nathaniel111(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2021
Anointedclass:

IT IS FINISHED !

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by shankara7: 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
Ikwerre people and house rent..
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Markbrowny: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
AuroraBrls:

Ikwerreman and his rent is like a baby and the momma's tits.

Ameachi and Wike people!

You don't mess with an Ikwerreman when his rent collection is due.

Nyegam iwai m!

They are lucky the man is even an elderly person, a more youthful Ikwerre Landlord will be brandishing a very sharp double edged Cutlass waiting for them.

Ikwerre mmeka we eeh!

Meka si wene lol

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
Very good, very soon we the owners of Biafra land; will do this same thing to any illegal Nigeria occupation from their forces to politicians.

Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by ogubolokento(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2021
In Abuloma customers without meter are suffering from huge estimated bills
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by BarrElChapo(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2021
Pale no believe in lawyer or court grin
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2021
Only in Nigeria, Electricity distribution company uses Generator in their office more than electricity grin
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by ThePlugg(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2021
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine? Can't even pay rent!
They'll be quick to disconnect users who still in debt... Nawaoo
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by redsun(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2021
The money they collect from customers goes into the staff and no provision is ever made for regeneration and the upkeep of the outfit. The same as the country's oil money. It's a very crude society where is there hardly any form of structured learning and development.
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by simhosting: 7:01am On May 21, 2021
Anointedclass:
It is finished
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by Aduroja123(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2021
Anointedclass:
If "it is not finished', what else could it be?
Re: Port Harcourt Landlord Locks Out Electricity Company Over Rent by NOBLE179(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2021
I hate these people. they do things with impunity. 46k bill for one month. wetin I do with impunity he light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Part Of My Farmland's Fence Fell Down For The 2nd Time (Photos) / A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW! / Investing In Properties For Rent (a Case Study Of Single Rooms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.