Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (88494 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by kinharold(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2021
The problem is what Naira Marley said, but the bigger problem is that many ladies are ready to oblige him. Check his DM.

Sex and Money are the greatest influence of our world today... next is politics
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by whirlwind7(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.

No one should disturb me please' I'm not feeling too well

grin grin grin
I feel you.
Dat one sef dey.
Have wondered what an albino will feel like
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by drLammy(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2021
olayiwola72:

What This got to do with government

It has a lot, cuz Nairamarley is not part of your Problems
you shud rather use this energy to lambast your government instead
In Canada they have crazier fantasies, even act it and they live better lives than you hypocritical Lots.
Majority of you will still want to reside there against your Holy Holy country.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Bankilolo: 7:08am On May 21, 2021
Jesus loves you no matter how far you have gone,no matter how deep your sins may be . come to him and He will save you.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Greatlee54: 7:19am On May 21, 2021
I just lost my likeness for this idiot and his music.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by milcah5050: 7:21am On May 21, 2021
I Had done that before Sha,Fucking mother and daughter.Though at first I was not aware they are mother and daughter until the daughter saw her mother's picture in my phone.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by vickydevoka(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2021
DropsMic:
Watch as Nigerians with disgusting personalities and fantasies come for him..

Meanwhile.
Since we are outing our fantasies make i kukuma talk mine..

I'm still gonna have sex with an albino one day.

No one should disturb me please' I'm not feeling too well
One of my guy de hustle albino Dem for skul to fûck, say na only Dem remain

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Truflexunits(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2021
When some is working hard to acquire a Royce Royce, and this one here is fantasizing to have sex with a mother and daughter same day...... bad influence to the younger ones.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Solatium(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = 0threesome
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.

Iyabo ojo and her daugh6cane to my mind
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Mrrock199026(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2021
#TeamNoMannerz
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Dearlord(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2021
This is not just a fantasy but a pure evil thoughts going on in our mind and whenever opportunity presents itself it must be excuted without a second thought.
This is one of the many evil thoughts bringing most Nigerian down.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Ayobami7(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by vRendoh(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
Lazy yoots
.....all dem talk is sex food and drinks...una mates for South Korea talks different. The reason your children unborn are already debtors to Chinese children. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by chyckxx(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
Omonda:

I love this ur song. More grease bro
thank you sir.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by chyckxx(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

Song is wack
okay sir, thanks. how can i improve?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Guynexttdoor: 8:09am On May 21, 2021
olayiwola72:

You are mad ...give your sister and mom to him la
I wil not have to give my sister and mom to him, remember he's not asking you olodo for your sis and mom, he is just saying his sexual fantasy, or if ure an ibo man, will you sign up to be the driver?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Lovestrong(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2021
Felixalex:
Mumu man
lol! U don work for Indian company b4?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by salvation77177: 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Yes, you can do that now because you are in position to do it. But remember that you will surely pay for your atrocities now or later Despite your fame and money, God still rules in the affairs of men and His laws are intact.
I counsel you to take a wise decision by surrendering your life to Jesus Christ NOW!
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Dagger111(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2021
E sure me die, we go still see some mums and daughters who are ready to give in their kpekus.
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Kingzjayzee: 8:56am On May 21, 2021
Upon the money wey this one get, na oral B toothpaste wey no reach 500naira him dey use brush teeth. Mtcheww. Good riddance! Anyway sha, good luck to u and your fantASSES
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Felixalex(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2021
Lovestrong:
lol! U don work for Indian company b4?

Hehehe why u ask?
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Obineri55(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2021
He knows it would be an easy thing for him to do. I`m sure alot of mums and daughters are already in his DM asking for location and time.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Afromentalist: 9:28am On May 21, 2021
salvation77177:
Yes, you can do that now because you are in position to do it. But remember that you will surely pay for your atrocities now or later Despite your fame and money, God still rules in the affairs of men and His laws are intact.
I counsel you to take a wise decision by surrendering your life to Jesus Christ NOW!
Why would any God be angry if he bleeps a mother and her daughter, provided both are willing ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Jimmy231: 9:29am On May 21, 2021
Ode
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Jimmy231: 9:34am On May 21, 2021
Make she go meet Iyabo Ojo na
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Emeritus18: 9:49am On May 21, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
dolt

Imagine the nonsense that the lout is spewing, yet he has fans.

Any right thinking person better stay away from this boy and his fans. They are unproductive.

Shut up! He has said nothing harmful!
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Emeritus18: 9:51am On May 21, 2021
Afromentalist:

Why would any God be angry if he bleeps a mother and her daughter, provided both are willing ?

He emphasized on consent, people just d here to yarn shit!

You talk well jare

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Afromentalist: 9:55am On May 21, 2021
Emeritus18:

He emphasized on consent, people just d here to yarn shit!

You talk well jare
Most people are just hypocrites. If you check well, dem get worse fantasies.

It's just part of human life to have wierd desires. You can't help, the flesh always aspire for new sensations and experiences. As long as consent and free choice is present/respected, we should not judge people's fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by detectivejones: 10:16am On May 21, 2021
When kush speaks through a man you need not ask
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by Magnoliaa(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
dolt

Imagine the nonsense that the lout is spewing, yet he has fans.

Any right thinking person better stay away from this boy and his fans. They are unproductive.

grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by bigcasava1(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has revealed his sexual desire and fantasy to the world. The controversial singer took to his Instagram story to share this:

"I'm still gonna have sex with mother and daughter 2gether one day sha
The mum should be younger than 40 and the daughter should be 18 or over."

"2girls + iboy = party 2boys + igirl = party
Stop calling it 2some ffs"

"Na only me get crazy fantasy ni? Maybe I'm crazy sha PRIAM
I still wanna do it in d cab with my girl and I want the taxi man to be Igbo man"

Naira Marley's sexual fantasy has sparked social media reactions.
wayward animal
Re: Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day by blingxx(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2021
Greatlee54:
I just lost my likeness for this idiot and his music.

You liked his music before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.