Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) (36002 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by TarOrfeeek: 11:19am On May 21, 2021
The people who did this want you to support Palestinians over Isreal.

grin grin grin

Northerners are just pure breed bastards
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 21, 2021
UGM killed them.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Uguruzik(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2021
One VERY FOOLISH TIV BOY once said that all the problems they have in Nigeria was/is caused by the Igbos. He said this in 2015 at the NYSC orientation camp in Afikpo Ebonyi state during the period people were protesting the arrest of Nazi Nnamdi Kanu.
I just hope he hasn't be displaced from his village or been disfigured or killed by his Fulani brothers. May God help all of us.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2021
SO SADDENING ��
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Mrpojj(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2021
NwekeUG:
JSS 3 Student And His Mother Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos)

A JSS 3 student, Nicholas Uyegher, who was allegedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen will be laid to rest on Thursday, May 27, In Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened at Tse Adai in Mbagwen community, Makurdi Local Government Area of the state last month.

IgbereTV gathered that the assailants killed Nicholas and his mother, Mnguzugwen Uyegher while his younger brother, Patrick managed to escape with injuries.

Nicholas' classmates at Daddy Memorial College Yagba, North Bank, Makurdi, paid a condolence visit to his family today, Thursday, May 20.

Below is the account of the incident posted on the school's official Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/101253914825714/posts/307580020859768/?app=fbl

They will still tell you that a ban on open grazit is like banning spare part sales
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by RapLawd(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2021
post=101909950:
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Oh really?!
Goodness us! Thanks Goodness me!
How could we ever forget that?
All those killers and evil vices above including Igbos, they all will never end well in this life.
All Igbos responsible for the killings of innocent citizens and our military personnel will all die gruesome deaths.
All evil Fulani herdsmen responsible for this killing will die terribly.
Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead, BIG BIG BOMBS Gbooooosssaaaa on the roofs of their various houses wherever they live.
Thanks for reminding us kiddo! cool

No wonder, na dem!
And you have families and friends in this nation.
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.
#NeverGiveUp.

Keep praying, but while on that always have it in mind that lot of prayers will never be answered, because it's within your power and reach to do that which you ask of God, you can't give Peace to who don't want peace, Israel for example are the center for most religions on Earth, but instead of only prayer, they remixed it with action which resulted in war against their sworn enemy... They defended themselves and became victorious not doing nothing while praying but by being decisive against their attackers.

Down here, y'all will be far away from trouble zone and be saying some unnecessary prayer while people are being massacred in their land, any one who stands against them, you call them names... But what I believe in life is that what goes around surly comes around, don't ever wish to encounter all those barbarian called herdsmen, cus the very day do, you will begin to question God and yourself towards the unity of this country called Nigeria!.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Biafranboys: 12:36pm On May 21, 2021
All as want is freedom
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by AlexB300: 1:19pm On May 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to the mother and son that lost their lives. I can't imagine myself in the position of that boy that survived, I swear I'll kill as many as possible. I won't even have any iota of pity when I go EXTREMELY savage. That demonic spirit will just get triggered, I'll be so brutal with my killings that history will talk about it. Anyway, that's me though. P.s. If you're in Nigeria and you're still scared of death then, you're just on a long thing. Better know that this is savage season. Be prepared.
chief keef sosa
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Benue the food basket of the Nation can no longer go to their farms and we are quiet cos its not our state....hunger is looming
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2021
AlexB300:
chief keef sosa
Gang cool
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by ssachosam8: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Scap93: 3:04pm On May 21, 2021
Big shout out to those ones that tagged IPOB a terrorist group ndia ara.
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by Kandeed: 4:02pm On May 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to the mother and son that lost their lives. I can't imagine myself in the position of that boy that survived, I swear I'll kill as much as possible. I won't even have any iota of pity when I go EXTREMELY savage. That demonic spirit will just get triggered, I'll be so brutal with my revenge that history will talk about it. Anyway, that's me though. P.s. If you're in Nigeria and you're still scared of death then, you're just on a long thing. Better know that this is savage season. Be prepared.

Aswear men I swear.....my mum used to say her Dad Bfr his demise years ago used to disappear as he wishes and did alot of counter evil voddo on them when they were young. stuff like if snake bite u na snake go die, accident happen na you go fly outside dey watch,poison proof vodoo, bullet n machete proof vodoo, anything bad that wants to happen dey see it days bfr it happens. mum really told me alot bout these dark magic maybe na why she dey really fervent as a Christian now.

Aswear if this happened to my enemy there's really no level I wouldn't go to make sure 100 n above Fulanis replace them. that's why i love the manbilla militia of Taraba Fulani don't mess with their people, you kill one, they kill 10. if you like deploy Army come, Army go sleep wake up when they're done
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by AlexB300: 4:10pm On May 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Gang cool
Oblock 3hunna cheesy grin
Re: JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) by makemoneywbsite: 6:54pm On May 21, 2021
JacobReamen:

This is not politics, this about people's lives
Politics is costly. Costs lives when people refuse to heed warnings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.