Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Idiopathic Angioedema; Any permanent cure for this ailment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Idiopathic Angioedema; Any permanent cure for this ailment? (224 Views)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idiopathic Angioedema; Any permanent cure for this ailment? by oka4ugoo: 11:46pm On May 20, 2021
Many are suffering from all manner of ailment. While some would reluctantly disclose theirs to you when they consider you a friend indeed, a confidant. Some on the other hand would prefer to take theirs to grave without disclosing same to anybody.

In the course of my job, I met this lady, young and beautiful. One thing led to another and we started talking, exchanged phone numbers and have been chatting, texting and having phone conversation since then.

Just recently I paid her a surprised visit in the morning, uninvited and to my greatest chagrin discovered that her face was swollen, her lips, her eyes even her tongue were all swollen.

Shocked and surprised, I asked her what was wrong, she sighed and said to me "I've always wanted to tell but I lacked the courage to do so. I'm sick, for the past 6 yrs I have been suffering from a strange ailment called idiopathic angioedema which has defied all medical treatment (she has been to hospitals for treatment but was only recommended to some drugs which she much take every morning to look normal before going out)... to cut the story short according to her, the ailment has taken away everything from her.

Pls doctors in the house or anyone with knowledge or experience of this ailment;

Is idiopathic angioedema hereditary?
Is it contiguous?
Is there any known permanent cure or treatment for it?

Mod pls help me to help a friend, kindly share this to the front-page

(1) (Reply)

Help A Depessed Brother .... / Is Getting Rid Of Skin Tag Harmful? / How Illegal Fishing Harms Nigeria And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.