Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now (4636 Views)

8 Nollywood's Former 'fine Boys No Pimples' And How They Look Now (photos) / 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls And How They Look Now (photos) / 8 Nollywood Actors Who Are Also TV Presenters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Revolva(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2021
The saying "Time waits for no man" is really a wise word. Watching the early 20s Nollywood actresses acting just seems like seeing them in a movie 2 days ago as the time is far gone waiting for no one.

Today, I'll be sharing some throwback pictures of these beautiful Nollywood actresses which were considered as the Nollywood fine girls. Also, will be comparing their old pictures with their recent one's as we see how they've aged gracefully.

Most of these Nollywood actresses are married and some quitted acting for their family. Before the likes of Destiny Etiko, Anita Joseph and Regina Daniels, these women were the ones who were keeping us entertained with their beautiful body and their banging shape.

So without wasting much of your time, let's get into business as we reveal the 8 Nollywood heartthrobs of Nollywood and how they currently look like.

SEE THEM IN THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxKjkz1LrRA

cc -Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by xpressionx(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2021
My crush that year was Lilian Bach cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2021
Am in love with vintage
Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by pretydiva(f): 8:35am On May 21, 2021
They still look good. They are ageing gracefully

2 Likes

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by MasonKendall(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2021
pretydiva:
They still look good. They are ageing gracefully
Gracefully indeed

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Queenslander(f): 10:40am On May 21, 2021
xpressionx:
My crush that year was Lilian Bach cheesy
I'm telling you,. Fine woman!! Even though her acting was a bit mediocre.. tongue
Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Charleys: 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
Lolz Lillian Bach wey Dem been dey bring come out hotel come ficky ficky that year.

When I enter to serve her, she will be naked on the bed watching DStv.
I was innocent then so she think say I never spoil.

But she been dey tip me well Sha, she even knows my name anytime she comes with her sugar daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Revolva(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2021
Charleys:
Lolz Lillian Bach wey Dem been dey bring come out hotel come ficky ficky that year.

When I enter to serve her, she will be naked on the bed watching DStv.
I was innocent then so she think say I never spoil.

But she been dey tip me well Sha, she even knows my name anytime she comes with her sugar daddy.

which hotel was that and what year was that which hood I know its in surulere...hahahaha
Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by pozehnani(f): 4:59pm On May 21, 2021
That first girl is just white, she's not fine.

I remember the day she came to Ikoyi to buy a pressed powder ( she uses LA girl) she's so white she couldn't even get her shade in LA girl that is said to be for white people because she has a pink undertone. I think she has a white descent. She has very green eyes. Not that pretty.

Lilian Bach was the beauty queen back then and even till now.

3 Likes

Re: Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now by Elchechereche2: 5:33pm On May 21, 2021
A perfect face, a perfect smile, a perfect body- A perfect lie...Download the pi network app from playsyore or for iOS, and use the activation code- Dorian D.Mining is free..We are still early

(1) (Reply)

Time Traveller Claims To Have Visited 2027 And Shares Pics Of Human Extinction / Lionel Messi Blocks Miss Bum Bum On Instagram See Why / Two Nigerian Girls Do It Live On Snapchat And Videoed It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.