Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Missing Children!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Children!!! (626 Views)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos / Four Missing Children Found In Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Children!!! by BadBradley: 8:18am On May 21, 2021
Ehiedu Uchechukwu Great came into Enugu-ngwo community in Enugu State roughly a year ago without giving out any suspicion. But his game has been set out from the onset.

He came to kidnap and lure little children away from their family in the guise of taking them out.

After warning his way to their mother, he asked her to allow him to take these children shopping at Shoprite......they never came back. His phone number was switched off and he immediately changed his WhatsApp DP.

Anyone who see this man or the little children should please contact the nearest police station.

Lalasticlala

Re: Missing Children!!! by ChiefSosa(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2021
May these lovely children be found and reunited with their loved ones in good health and form. We need to start publicly executing criminals so, others will learn. Let's make their death brutal. Sometimes I even support jungle justice 'cause crimes tend to reduce in such areas. Lord knows I have no single atom of pity for criminals. I'll gladly burn a criminal and use the smoke as incense in my living room. I'll water my garden with the blood of a criminal. There's several hungry lions in the zoo/wild, let's start feeding them with criminals.
Re: Missing Children!!! by Angrygoat: 8:30am On May 21, 2021
He would be caught
Re: Missing Children!!! by xpressionx(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2021
May they be found hail and hearty.
Re: Missing Children!!! by madridguy(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2021
cool
Re: Missing Children!!! by paulolee(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2021
see wickedness...I also blame parents for allowing such looking man such freedom with their children knowing dt the country isn't safe..
I pray they are all found in good health..

1 Like

Re: Missing Children!!! by RisenJoe(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2021
Cc...Lalasticlala come because the days are evil
Re: Missing Children!!! by kingthreat(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
Those Children will be found. The criminal will be caught. But when he is caught please do the needful.
Re: Missing Children!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
You see him wicked eye,how wid pesin be comfortable leaving his kids with this type of scary pesin.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Children!!! by joyandfaith: 11:30am On May 22, 2021
Some parents are fools.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Sect Members Impregnate Married Woman After Indoctrination Sex’ / How Can I Get A Baby Bush / Abba Kyari: 5 Shocking Things That You Didn’t Know About Yahoo Boy Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.