Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

If We Are Not Under Old Testament, Then Naira Marley Is Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If We Are Not Under Old Testament, Then Naira Marley Is Right (492 Views)

Naira Marley is Innocent- Tribute To Mohbad By Albysnr / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If We Are Not Under Old Testament, Then Naira Marley Is Right by alBHAGDADI: 6:38pm On May 21, 2021
Singer Naira Marley is currently trending on social media over a series of posts he shared which expressed his fantasy. One of such posts has him stating that he would love to have sex with a mother and her daughter. In another post, the singer also fantasised about having sex with two sisters.

His posts have generated loads of reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life with a majority of them bashing him. Sadly, many of these people will turn around and tell you that we are no longer under the laws of the Old Testament in the Bible. According to them, Jesus has given us grace and so we are no longer to abide by those laws. Keep reading.

Sadly, what they don't know is that even though those laws can't save us, we are still to obey them. Yes, it is the grace of God through Jesus that saves us, not laws. But the attitude today is that we can disobey those laws, which is wrong.

If you think those laws no longer matter, then why are you mad at Naira Marley? Don't you know that his fantasies are against the laws in the Old Testament?

Leviticus 18:17 KJV
Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her unclothedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

If the Old Testament is no longer valid, then Naira Marley's fantasies are not wrong. This would mean that you are wrong for criticising him. I'm glad that every portion of the Bible is relevant and given by God for us to use, not partition.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

One of the reasons why some people kick against the Old Testament is because it speaks about Tithing. If the Old Testament is obsolete because of Tithing, then Naira Marley can sleep with Mother and Daughter and it won't be considered sin by God. But thank God that his words won't pass away until they are all fulfilled.

Mathew 5:17-18 KJV
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

His laws remain valid and are the reason why we know what sin is.

Romans 7:7 KJV
“What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.”

cc lalasticlala
Re: If We Are Not Under Old Testament, Then Naira Marley Is Right by BrickDevo: 7:32am On May 23, 2021
Na who get time go wan reason this matter, Naira Marley was just chasing clout

(1) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Indirectly Explains His Absence At TB Joshua's Funeral. See Video / Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? / Why Have Obi Cubana Never Celebrated His Mother's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.