Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Adam And Eve: OPINION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve: OPINION (708 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Eve: OPINION by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
The three Abrahamic religions attests to the religious fact of humans being created ; first, Adam was created then Eve was also created out of the rib of Adam.

According to religious narrative, these creationist events happened around 6000 years ago. But archeological findings point to the historical facts that the world; the universe and this earth is way older than religious dating.

I am of the opinion that

1 The earth has always been in existence. Adam and Eve were probably few of the last of human kind to survive a harsh plague in the old era(world). It's possible this plague was self inflicted to eliminate a certain group of humans to the nearest minimum or total annihilation. Population control? While a few group becomes the survivors.

This explains the disease which human beings and other life forms are prone to. Prone to different diseases and infections.

Or it could be

2 Adam and Eve were among the few humans who survived a biological warfare that did not only affect humans but all animals and the ecosystem.
It also affected the weather and the clouds (Earth must have been a very beautiful place judging by the skies and the breeze we experience, and night to day transformation )

And 3rd Which is the most likely,
All the life form on earth are from another solar system. Humans are not from the 9 solar system and they are sent as a more advanced specimen to observe and prove a fact

In all, we would never know because we are all trying to outdo each other and we create survival instinct as if any one will survive grin
Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by budaatum: 7:16pm On May 21, 2021
Good thing is it is your opinion, and you have not offered any of this as fact nor claimed your opinion is the truth, which I see as the operation of a mind that is intelligent.

Me myself and I can only wonder how some can possibly say anything about how the earth came into being. I mean, before I start with how the earth came into being, you would expect me to at least be humble and start with how Africa came into being and that is if I am willing to accept how the land mass called Nigeria got its name which is not exactly the same as claiming to know how the land mass now known as Nigeria came into being.

Unless I am ignorant enough to claim the Earth came into being sometime in April 4004BC, how could I possibly know when anything in the universe came into being especially with my puny knowledge of things coming into being in no way extending so far back? Would I really sound intelligent to a person with a brain if I claimed to know how Mars came into being, or how the moon and the sun came into being, or how Uranus came into being?

One thing I do know though is that Adam and Eve are part of a story of human nature, and not so much specific people called Adam and Eve. Archetypes they are, some being like ignorant naked blind enslaved Adam who believes what he is told, and others being like Eve who disbelieves and instead uses her senses to find out for herself if what she is told is true or not. One can see it like a program, as in software that is breathed into the mud that is the computer that one is. You either get the Adam software and be unable to think and reason and find out for yourself for fear if dying, or you get the Eve software and you seek and ask and knock with all your might and heart and soul and being until you learn if you shall surely die or become free from ignorance. The choice is entirely yours, or ones, I should say, since one can program oneself.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by hakeem4(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
All your opinions are wrong and funny in my opinion.

If evolution is a fact, it means there’s no first human. It means there’s no original sin. And Jesus does not have to die for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15am On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
I am of the opinion that ...

Your get out jail free card!

Good thing you said "In your Opinion" which clearly means "How you Personally Prefer to see it, even if it is Not True, (which of course it is not True) but Nobody can do anything about that and nobody should do so.

Because, it is your house and your preference for blindless or light as you have chosen from time to time and your own food cooked eaten by you alone.

My objection is that it is not our concern and business what you cooked and ate last night!

Eat your food peacefully and disturb not our own Peace!
Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by BassReeves: 7:43am On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
The three Abrahamic religions attests to the religious fact of humans being created; first, Adam was created then Eve was also created out of the rib of Adam.
Indisputable

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
According to religious narrative, these creationist events happened around 6000 years ago. But archeological findings point to the historical facts that the world; the universe and this earth is way older than religious dating.
Genesis 1:1-8
1In the beginning God (Elohim) created [by forming from nothing] the heavens and the earth.
2The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep [primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth]. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.
3And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
4God saw that the light was good (pleasing, useful) and He affirmed and sustained it; and God separated the light [distinguishing it] from the darkness.
5And God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
6And God said, “Let there be an expanse [of the sky] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters [below the expanse] from the waters [above the expanse].”
7And God made the expanse [of sky] and separated the waters which were under the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so [just as He commanded].
8God called the expanse [of sky] heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

So '... these creationist events happened around 6000 years ago. But archeological findings point to the historical facts that the world; the universe and this earth is way older than religious dating.' ? The Genesis creation reportage is a simple narrative that's devoid of knowledge of and or interest in science.

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
I am of the opinion that
So far you understand that your opinion is your opinion, that your perception is your perception, that perspective is your perspective and you are not confusing them with facts or truths, then you're good to sail. Truth is the search for meaning of life, now, if you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinion, for or against. Before you assume learn the facts, accept the facts that some things dont pan the way you see

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
1 The earth has always been in existence.
Incontrovertible

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
[s]Adam and Eve were probably few of the last of human kind to survive a harsh plague in the old era (world). It's possible this plague was self inflicted to eliminate a certain group of humans to the nearest minimum or total annihilation. Population control? While a few group becomes the survivors.[/s]
I dont mind you having 'x-files' opinion. I do mind that the facts and truth are out there, but so are opinions. Opinions are a great time savers indeed, as, just as seen here, you can form opinions without having to get the facts

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
This explains the disease which human beings and other life forms are prone to. Prone to different diseases and infections.
Genesis 3:6
'The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious,
and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it.
Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too.
'

When you are opening the Pandora box, (i.e. the box from where all the ills of humanity swarmed) just be careful what you wish for.

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
it could be

2 Adam and Eve were among the few humans who survived 'a biological warfare' that did not only affect humans but all animals and the ecosystem.
It also affected the weather and the clouds (Earth must have been a very beautiful place judging by the skies and the breeze we experience, and night to day transformation )
Genesis 3:17
'But to Adam He said,
"Because you obeyed your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat from it,'
cursed is the ground thanks to you; in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
'

Against all odds, Adam and Eve survived albeit a jinx struck the earth (i.e. ground) soon after eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
And 3rd Which is the most likely,
All the life form on earth are from another solar system. Humans are not from the 9 solar system and they are sent as a more advanced specimen to observe and prove a fact
Genesis 2:4, 7, 15-17
'4This is the history of the origin of the heavens and of the earth
when they were created, in the day [that is, days of creation] that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens--
7then the LORD God formed [that is, created the body of] man from the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and the man became a living being
[an individual complete in body and spirit].
15So the LORD God took the man [He had made] and settled him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.
16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “You may freely (unconditionally) eat [the fruit] from every tree of the garden;
17but [only] from the tree of the knowledge (recognition) of good and evil you shall not eat,
otherwise on the day that you eat from it, you shall most certainly [die [because of your disobedience].”
'

You're departing from your ' ... first, Adam was created then Eve was also created out of the rib of Adam.' intro comment

FatherCHRlSTMAS:
all, we would never know because we are all trying to outdo each other and we create survival instinct as if any one will survive grin
Romans 12:10-13
'10Be devoted to one another with [authentic] brotherly affection [as members of one family], give preference to one another in honor;
11never lagging behind in diligence; aglow in the Spirit, enthusiastically serving the Lord;
12constantly rejoicing in hope [because of our confidence in Christ], steadfast and patient in distress, devoted to prayer [continually seeking wisdom, guidance, and strength],
13contributing to the needs of God’s people, pursuing [the practice of] hospitality.
'

One of the best inspiration, is to not outdo others, but to outdo yourself. Its our ability to inspire and uplift other people that matters, not our ability to outdo anyone
Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:05pm On May 22, 2021
Bassreeves stop wasting space
Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by budaatum: 3:12pm On May 22, 2021
Christ meant, those who read only one book shall be ignorant and malnourished.

A creation myth (or cosmogonic myth) is a symbolic narrative of how the world began and how people first came to inhabit it. While in popular usage the term myth often refers to false or fanciful stories, members of cultures often ascribe varying degrees of truth to their creation myths. In the society in which it is told, a creation myth is usually regarded as conveying profound truths – metaphorically, symbolically, historically, or literally. They are commonly, although not always, considered cosmogonical myths – that is, they describe the ordering of the cosmos from a state of chaos or amorphousness.

Re: Adam And Eve: OPINION by BassReeves: 3:21pm On May 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Bassreeves stop wasting space
This rich coming from someone, posters have attested about you that for over two years that you've registered ' ... na rubbish he Dey post sometime'

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Football Charter: Premier League Clubs Sign Up To 'first Of Its Kind' Cod / Prophecy: "Nnamdi Kanu Will Die Before 2022" / Why Does The Pope And Catholic Bishops Cover Their Heads When it's not allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.