Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Math Helped Me To Win My First Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Math Helped Me To Win My First Money (476 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Math Helped Me To Win My First Money by GabriellePeake: 7:36pm On May 21, 2021
Guys I've been studying math at school, thanks to that, I made my first money, just making some bets, and analyzing the coefficient of different matches, and money started to come. Any of you did that previously?
I am 18 y.o
Re: Math Helped Me To Win My First Money by Hashabiah: 7:39pm On May 21, 2021
You are not speaking in clear terms. What is "coefficient of different matches "? Or are you trying to sound smart by using big terms that obviously have no correlation to mathematics? undecided
Re: Math Helped Me To Win My First Money by Deasegun19(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2021
so, the next play. contact me...
Re: Math Helped Me To Win My First Money by Deasegun19(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2021
u dey yarn dust...

(1) (Reply)

Time To Modify NYSC Is Now – Says Former NANS Chairman / Please I Want To Be A Guru In Mathematics, How Can I Do That? / Mr Macaroni And Bro Shaggi Collaborate On A New Comedy Skit [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.