Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

This Is For The People With Normal Brain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is For The People With Normal Brain (1373 Views)

Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 12:22am On May 22, 2021
I do not support ban on open grazing.

The Attorney General did not misspeak but hit the bull’s eye. His duty is to protect the constitutional right of every Nigerian. Just as it is wrong for any state in Nigeria to ban the spare parts business in their domain, it is wrong to ban cattle rearing without providing alternatives. I have been a supporter of an end to open grazing and I have written extensively on it and why open grazing is not sustainable. However, I do not envisage a ban on open grazing without alternatives to the cattle herders. Cattle rearing is a means of livelihood to some people just as trading is a means of livelihood to others. If a southerner can go to the north and do spare parts business and other trades without hindrance, a northerner has the right to do his cattle business in the south.

The government of the northern states where spare parts dealers are operating gave them shops and markets and guarantee their business. If you want to stop open grazing, build Ruga or ranch and transition them. Cattle business is not the exclusive preserve of northerners. Southerners who have the patience to wait for their herd to multiply in years before making profit can do the business too. Nobody is stopping them. Markets are built by government. Airports, roads and parks are built by government. Industrial estates are built by government. I don't understand the madness of criminalizing cattle rearing when some of us can’t go a month without eating beef. We in the south consume beef in the form of kilishi, suya etc the most. We slaughter it during burial as a status symbol. Our shoes are made from leather derived from cattle skin so why all the stigmatization? People were not stopped from trading in pharmaceuticals because of fake drug merchants. Drug dealers were not stigmatized. Fake drugs have killed tens of thousands of people in Nigeria before NAFDAC got it under control. The government through NAFDAC went after fake drugs merchants just to help those dealing in genuine drugs and the society. So why are cattle herders being criminalized because of the activities of some criminal herdsmen?

Why can’t we deal with issues with an open mind as Africans with common sense? Must we inject our tribe, region and imported religions into everything? The population of the country is increasing meaning that the demand for protein (beef) will keep increasing. At the same time, unemployment is on the rise. Why can’t southern governors establish Ruga and encourage southerners to also go into the business? That way, the Ruga is not only for northerners but a sort of industrial park that will create employment across the value chains. Must we reduce everything to politics, tribe and religion? Where will all the jobs we want the government to create come from if we don’t want to support agricultural production; crop or animal? I do not support ban on open grazing without the provision of alternatives to enable those involved in the business carry on with it. I support it to the extent that there is the provision of alternatives in the form of ranch or ruga or whatever name it is called.

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Nobody: 12:52am On May 22, 2021
You can be this articulate, yet, so f.cking st.u.pid?

Wow!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by tunjiajayi: 12:55am On May 22, 2021
kiss
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by CuteMaro(m): 2:13am On May 22, 2021
There is no ban on cattle rearing, rather ‘Open grazing’ which has brought about the death of so many innocent Nigerians in not just one instance, but repeatedly across all states where it is being practiced.

Nobody is against you buying a piece of land, renting a house and living amongst people thereby contributing to the society positively like normal people ( Including Spare parts dealers ) do.

8 Likes

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 6:30am On May 22, 2021
CuteMaro:
There is no ban on cattle rearing, rather ‘Open grazing’ which has brought about the death of so many innocent Nigerians in not just one instance, but repeatedly across all states where it is being practiced.

Nobody is against you buying a piece of land, renting a house and living amongst people thereby contributing to the society positively like normal people ( Including Spare parts dealers ) do.

Did you bought the land and built the market and shops that you used to sell your spare parts, the answer is NO
The Government provide the land, build shops then allowed you to rent it for your spare parts business. So
Let them ( Governors ) make the RUGA or RANCHES available, which if the pastoralists refuses to make use of, then they ( Governors ) can ban open grazing
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by CuteMaro(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Did you bought the land and built the market and shops that you used to sell your spare parts, the answer is NO
The Government provide the land, build shops then allowed you to rent it for your spare parts business. So
Let them ( Governors ) make the RUGA or RANCHES available, which if the pastoralists refuses to make use of, then they ( Governors ) can ban open grazing
How can you be so blind to even compare? The herdsmen menace is akin to terrorism. Do you know how many people have died as a result of these people? Both in the middle belt, SS, SE, & SW.

It will take a special kind of heartlessness to defend the indefensible. Cattle business is a private business and not the responsibility of the government whatsoever. Let them rent Lands like normal people rent shops. Or does the government build farms or Spare parts shop then rent it out to people?

5 Likes

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Whois(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Done cheesy no more open movement of cows. If you love cows so much then buy/lease/rent land to do your private cow business on your property

2 Likes

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Nobody: 9:46am On May 22, 2021
fukara:
I do not support ban on open grazing.

The Attorney General did not misspeak but hit the bull’s eye. His duty is to protect the constitutional right of every Nigerian. Just as it is wrong for any state in Nigeria to ban the spare parts business in their domain, it is wrong to ban cattle rearing without providing alternatives. I have been a supporter of an end to open grazing and I have written extensively on it and why open grazing is not sustainable. However, I do not envisage a ban on open grazing without alternatives to the cattle herders. Cattle rearing is a means of livelihood to some people just as trading is a means of livelihood to others. If a southerner can go to the north and do spare parts business and other trades without hindrance, a northerner has the right to do his cattle business in the south.

The government of the northern states where spare parts dealers are operating gave them shops and markets and guarantee their business. If you want to stop open grazing, build Ruga or ranch and transition them. Cattle business is not the exclusive preserve of northerners. Southerners who have the patience to wait for their herd to multiply in years before making profit can do the business too. Nobody is stopping them. Markets are built by government. Airports, roads and parks are built by government. Industrial estates are built by government. I don't understand the madness of criminalizing cattle rearing when some of us can’t go a month without eating beef. We in the south consume beef in the form of kilishi, suya etc the most. We slaughter it during burial as a status symbol. Our shoes are made from leather derived from cattle skin so why all the stigmatization? People were not stopped from trading in pharmaceuticals because of fake drug merchants. Drug dealers were not stigmatized. Fake drugs have killed tens of thousands of people in Nigeria before NAFDAC got it under control. The government through NAFDAC went after fake drugs merchants just to help those dealing in genuine drugs and the society. So why are cattle herders being criminalized because of the activities of some criminal herdsmen?

Why can’t we deal with issues with an open mind as Africans with common sense? Must we inject our tribe, region and imported religions into everything? The population of the country is increasing meaning that the demand for protein (beef) will keep increasing. At the same time, unemployment is on the rise. Why can’t southern governors establish Ruga and encourage southerners to also go into the business? That way, the Ruga is not only for northerners but a sort of industrial park that will create employment across the value chains. Must we reduce everything to politics, tribe and religion? Where will all the jobs we want the government to create come from if we don’t want to support agricultural production; crop or animal? I do not support ban on open grazing without the provision of alternatives to enable those involved in the business carry on with it. I support it to the extent that there is the provision of alternatives in the form of ranch or ruga or whatever name it is called.

You that you've obviously got cow brain inside your skull, you're creating a discussion for people with normal brain

You must be crazy

3 Likes

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 9:50am On May 22, 2021
CuteMaro:

How can you be so blind to even compare? The herdsmen menace is akin to terrorism. Do you know how many people have died as a result of these people? Both in the middle belt, SS, SE, & SW.

It will take a special kind of heartlessness to defend the indefensible. Cattle business is a private business and not the responsibility of the government whatsoever. Let them rent Lands like normal people rent shops. Or does the government build farms or Spare parts shop then rent it out to people?

Actually your thinking faculty is so myopic,
Thousands of people died in the North because an Igbo man sells fake drugs to them from his chemist and also because he is a QUACK who left his village
in the South without a single knowledge about Pharmacy, but he came to North and open a Chemist shop
Thousands of people died in the North because Igbo people sells EXPIRED spare parts example car tyres which has already expired to commercial transport business owners as a result many accident occurred because of that
Thousands of people died in the North because Southern people sells adulterated consumerble items like food, drinks which as a result of taking it people falls sick and eventually die
This is just few to mention
Southern people are the most wicked people in this country Nigeria, they are more than terrorist but in in a disguise, they had been carrying out their atrocities in a covert operation not open to the eyes of world
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 9:56am On May 22, 2021
Whois:

Done cheesy no more open movement of cows. If you love cows so much then buy/lease/rent land to do your private cow business on your property

The Governors had made their noise, let's wait and see if it will wake anyone
Time will tell if without Ruga and Ranches from those States, if ban on open grazing will hold
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Whois(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2021
fukara:

The Governors had made their noise, let's wait and see if it will wake anyone
Time will tell if without Ruga and Ranches from those States, if ban on open grazing will hold

Na you sabi who dey make noise, trespass unfriendly communities or disobey the southern 2021 set of governors at your own risk sha. grin time will tell who will be the biggest loser grin
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by dederocs(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2021
Na your papa give business men money to set up shops, if the cow owners can not invest in their ranch, then let them stop the business. Shey shops dey destroy people farms and kill people. Fulani man go to the North and graze and kill your people there, bastard.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 2:12pm On May 22, 2021
dederocs:
Na your papa or Buhari give business men money to set up shops, if the cow owners can not invest in their ranch, then let them stop the business. Shey shops dey destroy people farms and kill people. Fulani man go to the North and graze and kill your people there, bastard.

Na your mama created the land keep there or Na your grand mama buy the cows for the Fulani that she will tell them where to go and graze the cows, the fulanis had been grazing their cows in the South before generation of your family exist, right now the are grazing their cows even with the law on ban on open grazing and they will continue to graze their cows till eternity, and there is nothing you can do son of a shawl.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by dederocs(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Na your mama created the land keep there or Na your grand mama buy the cows for the Fulani that she will tell them where to go and graze the cows, the fulanis had been grazing their cows in the South before generation of your family exist, right now the are grazing their cows even with the law on ban on open grazing and they will continue to graze their cows till eternity, and there is nothing you can do son of a shawl.
Idiot evil killer, na bomb go destroy all your Family. Go Bleep a cow. Cow fuckers. Animals like you don't deserve to live with humans, you all need to be sacrificed to the gods.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 5:20pm On May 22, 2021
dederocs:

Bastard fulani foreigners, soon we will overrun you all out of Nigeria. Idiot evil killer, na bomb go destroy all your Family. Go Bleep a cow. Cow fuckers. Animals like you don't deserve to live with humans, you all need to be sacrificed to the gods.

Can you really do all this, you little bastard, you are just making noise like empty gallon, yes I am Nigeria and Nigeria is me, I am a proud Fulani man whose generation had been building this country before you exist, no you can not overrun me and bomb no go destroy my family
As you mentioned in your post, foreign Fulani will keep raping your mama and grandmama until sense fall on you by accepting me as your true brother, then we will join hand and make this country great
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by dederocs(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Can you really do all this, you little bastard, you are just making noise like empty gallon, yes I am Nigeria and Nigeria is me, I am a proud Fulani man whose generation had been building this country before you exist, no you can not overrun me and bomb no go destroy my family
As you mentioned in your post, foreign Fulani will keep raping your mama and grandmama until sense fall on you by accepting me as your true brother, then we will join hand and make this country great
Your evil grandpa Usman Dan fodio tried he could not, it's is the hausas I pity for, for not having a revolutionary to awaken them.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by fukara: 6:04pm On May 22, 2021
dederocs:

Your evil grandpa Usman Dan fodio tried he could not, it's is the hausas I pity for, for not having a revolutionary to lead them to massacre you all, like your evil grandpa Usman Dan fodio did in the past. One day they will wake up.

Did the Hausa's complain to you
You are the one making noise like a little beach, murmuring Fulani rape your mama, Fulani destroy your farmland, all this are cheap tricks used by Little children with immature brain from the southern people to blackmail Fulani people and the north, many years ago when your family generations are in complete puberty, hunger and all manner of wahala, Fulanis from the North sold their cows and other resources, use the money to develop your God forsaken South for being all as Nigerians,
Nigeria will remain ONE NIGERIA and Fulani will remain part and parcel of Nigeria till eternity, if this no do you pack your rags inside sack bag wear your slippers trek enter Bene or Togo because there will never be any part of Nigeria that will name Biafra or oduwawa
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by dederocs(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Did the Hausa's complain to you
You are the one making noise like a little beach, murmuring Fulani rape your mama, Fulani destroy your farmland, all this are cheap tricks used by Little children with immature brain from the southern people to blackmail Fulani people and the north, many years ago when your family generations are in complete puberty, hunger and all manner of wahala, Fulanis from the North sold their cows and other resources, use the money to develop your God forsaken South for being all as Nigerians,
Nigeria will remain ONE NIGERIA and Fulani will remain part and parcel of Nigeria till eternity, if this no do you pack your rags inside sack bag wear your slippers trek enter Bene or Togo because there will never be any part of Nigeria that will name Biafra or oduwawa
I see your mama bleeped a cow to bore you, empty brain as usual.

1 Like

Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by harakiri(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
@fukura

This is NOT about cattle. This is about Fulani marauding agenda. At first it seemed a herder issue when we are bedeviled EVERY blessed day with herdsmen attacks/killings/rapings/maiming and destroying people's crops. Now it's Fulani "bandits" kidnapping/killing/robbing and raping people along inter state roads.

Let me not talk to much...we all know what is going on. If not for the useless people elected as governors by the useless electorate, this nonsense CAN'T happen.

If I see any Fulani on my land, the news won't be on nairaland but my grass will be fertilized by their corpses.

Word!
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by dettolgel: 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
fukara:

Let even assume that your comparison is correct, since when did the FG has the power to force states on which business to invest in?

States do not want to invest in RUGA for the states up north you guys can quietly do it, no worries.

If your governors are tired of running the markets for spare part dealers they can as well stop it, na una body go pain

But please take this your foolishness somewhere else.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2021
Only a northerner is equiped to be absolutely dumb as this. Could you pls give examples of how the spare parts trade is disturbing host communities? Are spare part dealers using free space to sell their wares? Or probably you've heard where spare part dealers destroy the livelihood of their host community? These questions notwithstanding, I hope this writeup doesn't represent your level of intelligence. It will be tragic if it does.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2021
fukara:

Sorry for my previous post. I think your IQ is even lower than I previously thought. So, renting shops by dealers in spare parts is free, right? Northerners. SMH.
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Whoknowsme: 4:15pm On May 23, 2021
fukara:

Then why are you this pained. If the fulanis can graze and do their cow businesses without the south interfering, they should go ahead. I don't know why they just want to lord everything cuz one of their own is occupying a seat in.....
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by elbarond(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2021
Nonsense.
Northern bushmeat you are confused comparing spare parts business partners with herdsmen. These Hausa / Fulani are very funny people
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by moyakz(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2021
@op,you are not a farmer. You've not been hit or victimized by these people and that's why you're running your mouth like tap!
Re: This Is For The People With Normal Brain by Whois(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2021
fukara:

fulani boy riddle me this, have you ever seen a killer spare part man??

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Spy / Outrage As Grandmother Compels Daughter To Stab Newborn Baby To Death (see Photo / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Erroneously Transferred To His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.