Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) (4430 Views)

Gunmen Burnt Down Uzuakoli Police Station In Abia / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by harakiri(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2021
paulolee:
just too bad...I just dnt support jungle justice, they are levels to crime before people are burnt to death n not jus any petty kinda thieves..
but what's d correlation between this thieves dt m seeing n ur "unknwon gunmen" ??

Abeg ask am.
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by McStoic(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
why do u think am naive

Your comment shows you don't know that handing most of these criminals over to police is an exercise in futility. Again, you haven't encountered these criminals before and see how they unleash pains on innocent people.

Some years back, some criminal killed a baby in a house they went to rob cos they didn't meet the kind of money they were expecting.. another time, they killed a guy who refused to sleep with his sister on their orders. Don't pity them when you see them treated like this. They most times have been long time causing pains to people. That they end this way is just their payback time and karma at work.

Unless they are innocent, anything else, they deserve all they get...
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by Lattop(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
wizod:
God punish, you're talking trash because you've not bn robbed
Shut up ur stinking mouth mumu, cutting off the head is never the solution to headaches
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by YungMillionaire: 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
adecz:
❌❌ This type of barbarism onlyhappens in Southern Nigeria ❗❗
�Northern Nigeria is too civilizedto engage in roasting a fellow manfor stealing.✅✔✅

But a Muslim mob will behead you for calling Mohammed a goat=schlonger
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2021
McStoic:

Your comment shows you don't know that handing most of these criminals over to police is an exercise in futility. Again, you haven't encountered these criminals before and see how they unleash pains on innocent people.

Some years back, some criminal killed a baby in a house they went to rob cos they didn't meet the kind of money they were expecting.. another time, they killed a guy who refused to sleep with his sister on their orders. Don't pity them when you see them treated like this. They most times have been long time causing pains to people. That they end this way is just their payback time and karma at work.

I don't pray to experience these kinds of brutality from these guys oo.... They really deserve what they get them.. It's only those that are innocent that I pity.. Cos I have heard of some incidence on those that were innocent

1 Like

Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by Mistake3: 2:28am On May 23, 2021
McStoic:

I understand your plight but a pickpocket is different from an armed robber o
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by McStoic(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2021
Mistake3:

I understand your plight but a pickpocket is different from an armed robber o

My dear no think am ooo. They're the same stealing. The pains caused are the same.
Re: Three Unknown Gunmen Burnt To Death In Anambra (videos) by dederocs(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2021
adecz:

❌❌ This type of barbarism only
happens in Southern Nigeria ❗❗

�Northern Nigeria is too civilized
to engage in roasting a fellow man
for stealing.✅✔✅
But can bomb and kill babies in the name of jihad grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo State Pictures / Hausa Men Attacks Yoruba Boy At Lekki...almost Killed... GRAPHICS / Who Was Pablo Escobar And How Did He Die? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.