Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis (3542 Views)

'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by MrDrey: 10:01am On May 22, 2021
Listen to Abubakar Shekau last voice before he blew himself to avoid arrest (listen)

Read details in link below with video....

https://livetimesng.com/listen-to-abubakar-shekau-last-voice-before-he-blew-himself-to-avoid-arrest-see-the-audio-recording/

1 Like

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Coldshisha: 10:13am On May 22, 2021
Northern Nigeria is in hot soup.... ISWAP are more ruthless, well funded and sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by mike8804: 10:25am On May 22, 2021
Book haram is Nigeria made and control by northern extremist whil iswap is foreign controlled, that's why you see disquiet among northerners. No one is celebrating sekau death.

8 Likes

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Kingk47: 10:25am On May 22, 2021
All those in the south who think the death of Shekau is good news should better have a re-think. After finishing 3 wraps of my kpoli, I was able to see far and think outside the box. My brothers and sisters from the south what Shekau was fighting for was a little different from what ISWAP are fighting. ISWAP are fighting for an Islamic state and the way they are connected, they can send fighters from all over the world down to Nigeria since there biggest rival has been killed. Just imagine turning Nigeria to their head quarters, it will be bloody for Christians who want to live like nothing is happening. They will want to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state which the north will be happy about. Brothers and sisters brace yourselves a battle is coming. It is better to divide Nigeria now than any other time. We need to stock up arms I mean arms for battle. I was initially happy when I heard the news of Shekau's demise but after 3 wraps if kpoli my eyes were opened.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Angrygoat: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
Stupid idiot. Where is the audio. Nigerian bloggers are just too dull. Idilt
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Mpanyi: 10:48am On May 22, 2021
Kingk47:
All those in the south who think the death of Shekau is good news should better have a re-think. After finishing 3 wraps of my kpoli, I was able to see far and think outside the box. My brothers and sisters from the south what Shekau was fighting for was a little different from what ISWAP are fighting. ISWAP are fighting for an Islamic state and the way they are connected, they can send fighters from all over the world down to Nigeria since there biggest rival has been killed. Just imagine turning Nigeria to their head quarters, it will be bloody for Christians who want to live like nothing is happening. They will want to turn Nigeria to an Islamic state which the north will be happy about. Brothers and sisters brace yourselves a battle is coming. It is better to divide Nigeria now than any other time. We need to stock up arms I mean arms for battle. I was initially happy when I heard the news of Shekau's demise but after 3 wraps if kpoli my eyes were opened.
Forget ISWAP or whatever international affiliation. Nigeria military only can finish them if Nigeria military is serious. Then if Nigeria military fails that will mean Nigeria's disintegration and folks down here can take care of them in their new counties to emerge. Make no mistake about that.

3 Likes

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by dederocs(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2021
Mad animal.
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Kingk47: 11:05am On May 22, 2021
Mpanyi:

Forget ISWAP or whatever international affiliation. Nigeria military only can finish them if Nigeria military is serious. Then if Nigeria military fails that will mean Nigeria's disintegration and folks down here can take care of them in their new counties to emerge. Make no mistake about that.
Are the Nigerian military even serious. Do you still have hope in our security?
I
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by mytime24(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2021
Shekau, d terrorist wit 9lives
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by LogotechNg: 4:53pm On May 22, 2021
Is he really dead per say?
Dis guy has died before now last time I checked

1 Like

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Franzinni: 4:58pm On May 22, 2021
They say he is dead with no evidence but the whole world believe them ... It baffles me !

1 Like

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Gaddafih001(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2021
Kingk47:
The war will consume them..
You think fighting in the desert is the same as fighting in the deep jungles of the south?
Have you asked yourself why Dan fodio was defeated in Yoruba land or you think he never lost a battle?
As long as he never captured the south,his co terrorists can never...
They were defeated in Iraq,they will be defeated in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by mightyhaze: 8:05pm On May 22, 2021
What?
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by NnamdiN: 9:07pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by Yeahmehn: 2:37am On May 23, 2021
I've heard the recording . I can't say for sure it's shekau. He said there was war within their factions and mentioned many were killed. He didn't mention names, at least not that I heard of.

I understand Hausa and Yoruba by privilege
Re: Listen To Abubakar Shekau Last Voice Before He Blew Himself To Avoid Arrest (lis by DMechyy: 3:19am On May 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

2pac Shakur’s Murderer, Keefe D, Confessed That Hip-hop Mogul P Diddy Hired Him / See What These 17 Chinese Men Were Caught Doing In Osun River (PHOTOS) / A Surviver Of Army Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Lekki Toll Gate Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.