Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) (41775 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 1:14am On May 23, 2021
Nowadays marriage and MTN Data; I don't know which one last longer than the other. My mind is telling me Data grin grin grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:20am On May 23, 2021
Oga Tchidi, two down;

You are the problem.

One lady would still tango with you for a third marriage.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:09am On May 23, 2021
Some men can't jjust live with women and their ways. They prefer pay as you go rather than a lifetime subscription. My guy nothing do you, as long as you have kids and your kids know you are there for them when they need you, no shaking. Go forth and multiply....May the force be with you grin grin grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2021
Her followers seems to have increased after she dropped her husband’s name. Werin dey s'up sef, dudes can’t wait for them to finish breaking up before moving in on her, haba mana! grin

See in dis life eh, women be like standing fan. If e blow one person small, e go turn blow another person small. Las las e go reach everybody wen stand grin, nor go kill yasef ontop anybody matter! grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:55am On May 23, 2021
These after-one men are usually up to no good.
Women should threat them like lepers or get infected like the others before them.
Churchill is on his third wife now?
Chikere will soon move onto his third wife. That’s it if he doesn’t have more we don’t know of.

What bothers me is the new ladies that make stupid excuses for them, demonizing their fellow women so that they’ll get picked. So foolish they don’t realize those men won’t extend the same grace to them if the tables were turned. of course they end up burned like those before them.

Stop marrying brolosho men especially when they aren’t officially over their current relationship/s. If you must, let him be unentangled before you entangle yourself in there. That’s the best approach.
Stop inserting yourselves into ongoing relationships

2 Likes

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:55am On May 23, 2021
olisaEze:
Her followers seems to have increased after she dropped her husband’s name.
he was probably a stumbling block

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:56am On May 23, 2021
abbey621:
Some men Broloshos can't jjust live with women and their ways. They prefer pay as you go rather than a lifetime subscription. My guy nothing do you, as long as you have kids and your kids know you are there for them when they need you, no shaking. Go forth and multiply....May the force be with you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:58am On May 23, 2021
gentlestdude:
poor guy marrying whores all over again, take heart bro. hope your next wife will be a good wife.

Yea he’s the victim undecided

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by detectivejones: 7:50am On May 23, 2021
These bloggers their radars ehn. . They can see and unseen things
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 7:57am On May 23, 2021
So soon? No now, till death do u part, get ready, yeye de smell.

Like my mom will always say, 'never u take what does not belong to u'.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 10:22am On May 23, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:
Abeg, if e nor work you fit “unbunk” after you “debunk”! grin
Debunking is always the first stage of unbunking.

Stella Damasus sef go soon “re-unbunk”!

I will NEVER REBUNK sha! I fit shag and go. . . . But to re-marry?
LAI-LAI! What a waste of peace of mind.
All these old men go dey look for house-gals. grin

All these recycled brides and grooms.

No ASSSSSHUARANCE any whia o.
The reason I will NEVER display ANY MAN’S picture on my social media page. . . . unless to tease and “pepper bodi” some pipo. cheesy

Hahaha I laugh in Japanese, look at this owl-eyed American wannabe de talk? I see the picture wey you upload and I can see that you work in the laundary room as a cleaner con dey hail America as your country! Bloody hypocrite! Fine girls in Nigeria will never make comment like that. Its only those fat ones for obodo with bloated sense of entititlement and smelly kpetus that wil be making noise. American slave. See her forehead sef! Sio!
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by v2: 10:40am On May 23, 2021
Rozcol:
Marry a divorced man at your own peril,if he were to be a good man he wouldn't have left his first marriage to be with you

Even good men leave marriages because they got married to a bad woman grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 11:26am On May 23, 2021
Is alright
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by kendo24(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2021
What is dead may never die grin grin grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=cococandy post=101972114][/quote]

Not necessarily, some men have phobia of commitment, some were traumatized by their parents polygamy/abusive relationship.....Life ain't black and white grin
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2021
abbey621:

Not necessarily, some men have phobia of commitment, some were traumatized by their parents polygamy/abusive relationship.....Life ain't black and white grin

All the excuses

Keep the same energy when it’s women jumping from one partner to another
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2021
cococandy:

All the excuses

Keep the same energy when it’s women jumping from one partner to another

Nothing is wrong with that as long as the woman is looking out for her own mental health. No one should be forced to be in relationship or marriage, man or woman we all deserve an unforceful relationship.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2021
abbey621:

Nothing is wrong with that as long as the woman is looking out for her own mental health. No one should be forced to be in relationship or marriage, man or woman we all deserve an unforceful relationship.
cool cool
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) by kwaso2: 6:06pm On May 23, 2021
Do you know that 80% of marriage crisis is caused by infidelity? What we hear as excuses are just cover up.

God will help us IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charged Up In Dubai! DJ Cuppy Looks Stunning Hot In Short Skirt. Photo / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.