Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) (37332 Views)

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by davillian(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2021
Guy better return back to a safe zone
Bandits andd kidnappers are out there and they can kidnap you and leave the fulani man....
Respect your self and try get sense...

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Joromi1: 3:07pm On May 24, 2021
Damage control or a government sponsored propaganda to garner pity and compassion for a well-known terrorist organization, Miyetti Allah aka Fulani herdsmen - which one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2021
So of all the noble profession we have, is Fulani herdsmen you have chosen to be your role model. Are you trying to say you love all the mayhems they are unleashing on innocent citizens?

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by optimismlaz(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2021
Why are you not with AK-47?

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by neyohh: 3:11pm On May 24, 2021
Great content. Subd
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2021
Yeeyo:
Later on he will join iswap for advance studies
Looking forward to that from you man grin

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Try cross enter Imo state like that first....I wan check something
grin grin grin
Swears the story will never remain the same
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Harunabisanti(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
Herdman and NOT headman

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Makavelli099(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
You became a herder or herds man and not a Fulani heards man...., or is yr tribe Fulani?

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by olisaEze(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2021
What a pitiful attempt at rebranding a people that are hellbent on land and resource grabbing of other peaceful Nigerians.

You can even donate yourself to them permanently, one more terrorist won’t make a difference to us.

I just hope miyetti allah paid u fully upfront for the risk. grin

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:48pm On May 24, 2021
People are so fucking close minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:50pm On May 24, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyakIOSczQA

I became a fulani headman for a day|their lifestyle�| How rise to livestock .hidden truth the media will not tell you

Fulani herdsmen are nomadic Fulani people whose primary occupation is raising livestock. so I have been wondering how they go about their businesses and how they survive. As the adventure king I want to look for them in kaduna, and try to become a heads man for a day,I used the opportunity to ask them about the current issues trending about them and I ask them about the business. Grab your popcorn and enjoy this adventure

/
It defeats the whole purpose if you had to give your AK-47 to the cameraman before taking the pictures so that viewers won't see it.

/

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 4:04pm On May 24, 2021
Raxxye:
You try.
Pls don't behave like the Channels tv guy that avoided asking Malami pertinent questions that he normally should have.
Thank you I will not
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by sojfarm: 4:05pm On May 24, 2021
Are you sure you were not there to learn the ransome taking business.

Where is your gun. Why are you using stick?

1 Like

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 4:09pm On May 24, 2021
yes I know that some are bad ,but we should not generalise it. I went to get fact and that is the work of a journalist , report it to be gotten from the mine source. most mine stream media don't move like that but that my duty as a cub journalist .so I took the risk
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2021
You no get work, abobi die it, angry, useless caprisone angry
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
Sterope:
People are so fucking close minded.
jah bless
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by ZUKKYY(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
grin.
InvertedHammer:

/
It defeats the whole purpose if you had to give your AK-47 to the cameraman before taking the pictures so that viewers won't see it.

/
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
No be only headman, Na dickman
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by longjames4(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
I Went to my farm, last four months only to found out that 20% of my Corp has been eating by pest. It made me feel down because I have invested many time and money on it. My friend saw me down, with sadness. review the way he made money on his farm and how he invested in government farm too. When he left I was happy, i did a background check on the company, with surprise they pay well. That not all, you and your reference make money. That's I call win-win that the link
https:///3tWEwGd
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kagetech(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
Miyetti allah social image laundering - financed by bloodthirsty FoolFoolday’s in fool effect.
Malnourished BMC cretins must whack!

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You left the matchete and gun and picked only stick?

Don't tell me what I already know

More like hey Fulani herdsmen I want to video you do your thing so that the world will know you're not a trouble maker, so that the world will know you're peaceful, we will not go into farmlands today to graze the cattles and we will not carry guns and machetes only stick OK?

Light! Camera! Action!!!

This guy don kolo. You wan kill person son with lafta. The guy no try. No be small Litgh! Camera! Action! He wan change the narration. Herdsmen wey me know for kwara dey carry matchet and gun. And dem dey scatter people farm. Even dem teenagers dey carry AK47. Until he shows those part, everything na acting.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2021
Kcitytv:

I became a fulani headman for a day|their lifestyle�| How rise to livestock .hidden truth the media will not tell you

Fulani herdsmen are nomadic Fulani people whose primary occupation is raising livestock. so I have been wondering how they go about their businesses and how they survive. As the adventure king I want to look for them in kaduna, and try to become a heads man for a day,I used the opportunity to ask them about the current issues trending about them and I ask them about the business. Grab your popcorn and enjoy this adventure

You asked them questions in English or in Fulani.... Mbok you are one of them.

Them wear you polo make you come deceive the gullible but you miss road (certainly not in NL)
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Litmus: 5:08pm On May 24, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
This looks interesting. Some things our journalist should be doing but they rather sit in office and waiting on social media to form useless pieces

Indeed, but can you blame them? it’s easier to sit in the office with nothing more difficult to do than make up stories, full of drama and negativity which Nigerians seem to enjoy reading. When the Nigeria media consuming masses become more sophisticated, evident in them becoming more questioning of what they read instead of accepting all that is presented to them, journalists will have to become more investigative and professional .
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:21pm On May 24, 2021
Kcitytv:

Next time go with an interpreter, your Hausa sucksgrin
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2021
Kcitytv:

Fulani herdsmen are nomadic Fulani people whose primary occupation is hiraising livestock. so I have been wondering how they go about their businesses and how they survive. As the adventure king I want to look for them in kaduna, and try to become a heads man for a day,I used the opportunity to ask them about the current issues trending about them and I ask them about the business. Grab your popcorn and enjoy this adventure

oga we don wait taya na
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by laiza(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2021
BigBelleControl:
I still don't understand why some group of people's private business became government's priority.
Maybe the government should just adopt cattle as one of our natural resources and share proceeds with every state in Nigeria just as we share oil proceeds and VAT.
I think government should as a matter of urgency start paying 13% derivation to fulani herdsmen and let them hold on to the cattle while the South hold their oil. This may sound funny but think about it for a second and imagine all the solutions this would profer to all the problems we currently face.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by zinny377(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
Op i just want to know the part of Nigeria you hail from.
Re: I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video) by Kcitytv: 6:35pm On May 24, 2021
zinny377:
Op i just want to know the part of Nigeria you hail from.
am from kogi and Enugu state , dad kogi mom from Enugu born and rised in kaduna. I studied Mass communication . In my field I don't tell story without fact , I took the adventure to uncover factz . i dnt support any tribe or anybody . am a African man . in my field I was trained to go anywere to tell story. i can never generalise anybody. thank you fr asking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.