Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit (242 Views)

Mastering In-game Transactions With FC24 Auto Buyer / How To Do Transactions With Opay, Send Or Receive Money Using Opay Account. / 3 Ways To Bypass Dollar Spending Limit With Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit by Suzam: 4:57am On May 23, 2021
I'm trying to purchase ticket on an international website because it's more cheaper, but having my naira mastercard declined due to 150k spending limit.

How do you guys handle this?
Re: How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:18am On May 23, 2021
Interested in knowing too.
Re: How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit by Goldbw122(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2021
I thought they increase the limit, this country need a lot of help..
Re: How Do You Handle International Transactions With All These 150k Spending Limit by cybersoldiers: 7:12am On May 23, 2021
Buhari and his APC government is an example of destiny killers.

This regime is a bad time to be a Nigerian.

This administration under the terrorists are very busy closing all legitimate means of businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Hazards Of Emulsification Of Vacuum Pump Oil / Instill Good Behavior In Your Children,atiku Advice Parent / Road Trip From Abeokuta To Imakun Omi Waterside (vlog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.