Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? (1092 Views)

On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) / Married Male Teachers And Educationists,please How Did You Meet You Wife? / Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 7:05am On May 23, 2021
You just came into your sitting room or visitor's room to meet your friend's child in this position.
What would you do?

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:13am On May 23, 2021
I will gently lift him from there ..put him on my lap and give him home training since his parents are mannerless. I will make sure that boy keeps visiting my home so I can train him well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by hybrid11(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2021
The Kain cane I go cane ehh
TV of 121k
No home training at all

4 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 7:35am On May 23, 2021
hybrid11:
TV of 121k
No home training at all

That price depends on maybe you are getting toks. New one of Samsung ranges between 450k-1M

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by hybrid11(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:

That price depends on maybe you are getting toks. New one of Samsung ranges between 450k-1M
450k to 1m and u said I should not drop cane and use my bare hands on that kid yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Mindlog: 7:40am On May 23, 2021
I will lift him off from there and get down to the child's eye level and convey to him the rules and consequences of breaking the rules, if he wants to continue to visit my place with his mommy, there are things that I don't accept. Children should be taught to acknowledge and respect boundaries as early as possible.

The friend should restrict her permissive parenting style to her house and I am not obligated to be one of her kid's enablers.

8 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Osobi32(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2021
hybrid11:
TV of 121k
No home training at all
My brother thats a 55”tv and the price Na from 250k oooo. I go use koboko reset him brain. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Geniero: 7:58am On May 23, 2021
The kain flinging wey i go fling the pikin and him mama or papa comot my hauzz ehn.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 7:59am On May 23, 2021
Mindlog:
I will lift him off from there and get down to the child's eye level and convey to him the rules and consequences of breaking the rules, if he wants to continue to visit my place with his mommy, there are things that I don't accept. Children should be taught to acknowledge and respect boundaries as early as possible.

The friend should restrict her permissive parenting style to her house and I am not obligated to be one of her kid's enablers.
When you bring up such habit, some friends term you "pompous" "proud" and other names.

For a child to go to this level in a visitor's house suggests so many things about his upbringing.

Having such parents ad friends is an error.
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Bola146(f): 8:18am On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I will gently lift him from there ..put him on my lap and give him home training since his parents are mannerless. I will make sure that boy keeps visiting my home so I can train him well

Good one grin grin The way I will lift the child and lay him on the couch, then bring out my slippers and beat his hands and bombom very well, his mother will never bring him to my house again. I don't have time for nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 8:35am On May 23, 2021
Bola146:

Good one grin grin The way I will lift the child and lay him on the couch, undecided
This part crack me up.
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Mindlog: 8:57am On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:

When you bring up such habit, some friends term you "pompous" "proud" and other names.

For a child to go to this level in a visitor's house suggests so many things about his upbringing.

Having such parents ad friends is an error.

They are free to term me anything for not being their kids' enabler, I dey see more than that for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinic where I work and where some parents still expects you to pamper their children despite the clear case of conduct disorder.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by sisisioge: 9:24am On May 23, 2021
This is simple fa. I try not to make problems that arent mine my problem. Both friend and child are ready to go back home...no need to shout biko. My friends already know my take on kids misbehaving...in fact, I strongly avoid the risk of seeing untoward behaviours. Right now, whenever they ask to visit with their kids, I'm usually not at home tongue. EOD

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Hathor5(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2021
Where I live parents have an insurance that covers any damages done by their children so I will let it play out and fantasize which brand my new TV will be.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by mariahAngel(f): 9:43am On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:
You just came into your sitting room or visitor's room to meet your friend's child in this position.
What would you do?

That can never happen in my house!
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 10:10am On May 23, 2021
Hathor5:
Where I live parents have an insurance that covers any damages done by their children so I will let it play out and fantasize which brand my new TV will be.
This one go sweet Belle.
Insurance cover it.
But what will happen if the parents are poor or couldn't afford it?
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2021
I sabi English but not because I wan dey explain. I go commot the pikin from there if the parents no like am, make dem leave my house na.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Bola146(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:

This part crack me up.

Abi now, his yansh go hot wella grin grin
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by chiiraq802(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2021
hybrid11:

450k to 1m and u said I should not drop cane and use my bare hands on that kid yansh grin

You will use your bare hands? Really for something worth 450k to 1m.....

Na 2 x 2 plywood ah go use wake that Pikin yansh. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
chiiraq802:

You will use your bare hands? Really for something worth 450k to 1m.....

Na 2 x 2 plywood ah go use wake that Pikin yansh. grin

You crack me up here.

2x2 pako. grin
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2021
hmm!

friend or not, the person must pay o.

then this pikin go collect automatic expulsion from my side

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 2:35pm On May 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
hmm!

friend or not, the person must pay o.

then this pikin go collect automatic expulsion from my side
What if he's your cousin or blood related who comes to for the hols?
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:

What if he's your cousin or blood related who comes to for the hols?

hmm!
smh,

na him nyash go tell am.

well, if he's a relation self, he should've known the ground rules from the beginning
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
Easyincome24:
What would you do?

I will bring him down, spank him to cry and warn him never to do so, I don't care how the mum feels

If he gets electrocuted, of course you won't leave the bills alone for them
Re: If You Meet Yourself In This, What Would You Do? by 1F30M4(f): 11:51pm On May 23, 2021
I'll quickly lift him up & drop him at the front door, he could cry there for as long as he wants, it's fine if his parent(s) would also like to join him there.. When he's done crying, I'll tell him about the dangers of doing that and make him promise never to do that again in my house or anywhere else.. But if I find out that they "angrily" took their child and left my house, then so be it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Wife Curse Your Aged Parents & Refused To Apologize?? / Reading This Couple Story Really Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / Fix The Mess Of A Thirsty Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.