Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

“he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief (4007 Views)

After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List / Mercy Sits On Cubana Chief Priest's Laps (video) / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Cindyada13: 10:19am On May 23, 2021
“He was afraid & uncomfortable” – Reaction as Obi Cubana stumbles on Cubana Chief Priest (Video)
Months after a brutal fight between the celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest, and his former boss Obi Cubana, the duo once again stumbles on one another at an event.

It would be recalled that the duo had a misunderstanding in their business relationship late last year that led to their separation followed by Cubana Chief Priest’s startup of his own luxury bar business in Owerri, Imo State where his ex-boss also runs a nightclub.

A recent video that triggered reactions from fans shows the moment Obi Cubana and his former apprentice met again after their split as they exchange pleasantries like nothing ever happened between them.

“Who notice that chief priest was afraid and uncomfortable,” a concerned fan wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5H64IoUo_0

Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Onyi22(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2021
419 Grandmaster teaching his pof-pof yahoo learner and drunkard a thing or two about humility

3 Likes

Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
everydayperson:
419 Grandmaster teaching his pof-pof yahoo learner and drunkard a thing or two about humility

Are you saying that Obi is a Google Google man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2021
He made money selling drinks in Abuja..

Or running bars..
Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Cholls(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
He made money selling drinks in Abuja..

Or running bars..

1 Like

Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Are you saying that Obi is a Google Google man?

Did you not follow his beef with Hushpuppie and his talk about their runnings in Malaysia.

Please give me a breakdown of the startup Obi birthed and how he came by his zillions
Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2021
everydayperson:

Did you not follow his beef with Hushpuppie and his talk about their runnings in Malaysia.

Please give me a breakdown of the startup Obi birthed and how he came by his zillions
I am not kidding, I did not follow. Been trying to wrap my head around the sources of income for E-money and Obi for a while. I had only drugs in mind, I had no idea such money can come from internet fraud, though.
Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 11:09am On May 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I am not kidding, I did not follow. Been trying to wrap my head around the sources of income for E-money and Obi for a while. I had only drugs in mind, I had no idea such money can come from internet fraud, though.

It is called BEC (Business Email Compromise) - The world is not as smart as she believes - this is how it works, asides Banks and Financial Institutions, other large corporates like Marine & Shipping, Construction and Heavy Equipment, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Universities and Healthcare providers typically have a large number of contractors and vendors and suppliers who they make payments to regularly and on ad-hoc conditions.

These companies are not known for their exceptional IT Department of IT-Investments, they just want to get the parts they need, pay the supplier and move on.. Finance emails are typically shared across a number of full-time and intern staff because of the volume of transactions that need to be performed daily/weekly.

Step 1: MacDon Obi target's a large corporate and sends an email to the Finance email with a spurious link to either access an important email that is blocked because a password is needed from an authorized person to view the attachment.

Step 2: Someone who is probably an accountant or intern clicks on the email and provides the password used for the Finance department's mailbox - MacDon Obi collects this password and logs on to the email/mailbox of the company's finance department and begins to monitor transactions - His target.. a very large invoice payment $$$$

Step 3: As soon as that LARGE invoice is detected, MacDon Obi changes the bank details and informs Finance that due to security incidents, they are changing bank accounts to avoid hackers and fraudsters.. because this is common in the industry, the Finance department obliges and concludes payment into MacDon Obi's picking account.

all you need is 4-5 of those transactions typically amounting to a minimum of $1-$2 million USD and you are set for life.

the FBI estimated in that between 2016-2019, at least 12$+ billion was lost this way to BEC scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 24, 2021
everydayperson:

It is called BEC (Business Email Compromise) - The world is not as smart as she believes - this is how it works, asides Banks and Financial Institutions, other large corporates like Marine & Shipping, Construction and Heavy Equipment, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Universities and Healthcare providers typically have a large number of contractors and vendors and suppliers who they make payments to regularly and on ad-hoc conditions.

These companies are not known for their exceptional IT Department of IT-Investments, they just want to get the parts they need, pay the supplier and move on.. Finance emails are typically shared across a number of full-time and intern staff because of the volume of transactions that need to be performed daily/weekly.

Step 1: MacDon Obi target's a large corporate and sends an email to the Finance email with a spurious link to either access an important email that is blocked because a password is needed from an authorized person to view the attachment.

Step 2: Someone who is probably an accountant or intern clicks on the email and provides the password used for the Finance department's mailbox - MacDon Obi collects this password and logs on to the email/mailbox of the company's finance department and begins to monitor transactions - His target.. a very large invoice payment $$$$

Step 3: As soon as that LARGE invoice is detected, MacDon Obi changes the bank details and informs Finance that due to security incidents, they are changing bank accounts to avoid hackers and fraudsters.. because this is common in the industry, the Finance department obliges and concludes payment into MacDon Obi's picking account.

all you need is 4-5 of those transactions typically amounting to a minimum of $1-$2 million USD and you are set for life.

the FBI estimated in that between 2016-2019, at least 12$+ billion was lost this way to BEC scammers

WoW, WoW, Wow.

Totally makes sense, I have been wondering why e-mail security is on the high. Where did these guys get such smart idea from. They didnt have to talk to anyone or sell a lie. They just hijack regular payments off the damn hierarchy. This totally makes sense now, cos I know that regular dating fraud and next of kin schemes i read about can not provide the liquidity these guys are spending.

wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida Dead?! / ''A Baby Was The Last Thing On My Ind''; Aka's Babymama, Zinhle Opens Up About M / What is Wrong With This Picture? (caption This NYSC Camp Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.