Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic (315 Views)

5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / Student Takes Things To The Next Level During A Debate, At A School In Edo State / Debate Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic by UzuNagato: 3:14pm On May 23, 2021
Please my little brother was asked to write a debate supporting the motion that covid 19 is real. Please anyone with idea should help please
Re: Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic by Augla1: 3:19pm On May 23, 2021
Is real on other climes but in Nigeria, na cash out opportunity them use do.

With the above, him don already win the debate; he should just say it the way I said ooo
Re: Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic by Juliusmalema2: 4:07pm On May 23, 2021
Don't forget to tell ur brother to end his debate like this "with this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse u that covid 19 is better than HIV aids, thank u'
Re: Please I Seriously Need Your Help On A Debate Topic by Hahjascho(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2021
UzuNagato:
Please my little brother was asked to write a debate supporting the motion that covid 19 is real. Please anyone with idea should help please
Your brother is expected to justify the assertion that COVID 19 is real. You will need these:
•A concise, brief description of Covid 19.

•Realistic examples of havoc that covid 19 has caused in both locals and internationals while making accounts of its geographic effects..lockdown and the no of death counts that had been experienced.

Don't forget you're trying to justify that it's real so u must convince them with credible facts.

Highlight the reasons vaccines were made (because it's real).....there can't be reactions without actions .....etc...continue from there.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State School Of Nursing Form, Port-harcourt 2021/2022 Is Still On Sales. / Study In Greece / Learn Days Of The Week In Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.