Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. (1186 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Donaluta(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2021
Good evening all

Please I need a good Samaritan to help me with a job... Graduated from a university in the east .. with a degree in soil science & environmental management since 2015 ... Done with NYSC ... Resides in pH ... Please help a troubled soul...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please move to front page .. someone might help me.

Davide470 , uboma do the needful boss them.
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Donaluta(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2021
sageb:

what kind of job are you looking for?
which area in port Harcourt do you live?

your answer will help me to counsel you.

Customer service , front desk or good job

Resides around rumuigbo
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by andyblinks05: 7:53pm On May 23, 2021
Fold you sleeves and enter street
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Donaluta(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2021
andyblinks05:
Fold you sleeves and enter street
How bro.. elucidate
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by slimjohn2k5: 7:56pm On May 23, 2021
Start somewhere.
Teaching
Phone or laptop repairs
I get certificate has helped less than 10% nigerians.
Opportunities are everywhere
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by sageb: 7:57pm On May 23, 2021
Donaluta:

Resides around rumuigbo

Have you tried obi wali road and it's environs?
there are hotels and schools in these areas.
Move around and submit applications.
Also you can try Maxxia consult in Iwofe and tell them the kind of jobs you are looking for. If there is any vacancy, they will let you know.
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Donaluta(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2021
sageb:

Have you tried obi wali road and it's environs?
there are hotels and schools in these areas.
Move around and submit applications.
Also you can try Maxxia consult in Iwofe and tell them the kind of jobs you are looking for. If there is any vacancy, they will let you know.

Thank you bro.. really appreciate
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by andyblinks05: 8:03pm On May 23, 2021
Donaluta:

How bro.. elucidate
Start with any meniel job you can get
Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Donaluta(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2021
andyblinks05:

Start with any meniel job you can get

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by X3MLY(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Donaluta:

Resides around rumuigbo

Abobi, open your mind to farm work or any other hand work/skill.

Nor dey dull yaself unto office work

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by KingofHearts(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please I need a good Samaritan to help me with a job... Graduated from a university in the east .. with a degree in soil science & environmental management since 2015 ... Done with NYSC ... Resides in pH ... Please help a troubled soul...

If you want to succeed take away the bolded from your utterances and thought from now, if you recite or type this one more time you will not move from this point forever.

This is the problem with 90% of the young people in Nigeria. You are aware that your country is the capital of poverty, you know that the unemployment level is most alarming right now, someone has to loose their job before you can get one right now, expansion has to be urgent for any company to need more employees, you have to wait for any of this occurrence to stand a chance as well as battle this slots with millions of 2nd class lower, upper and 1st class with MBA,MSC even PHD.

The only solution is to roll up your sleeves like someone here said but look for opportunities around and make the best of it. There are no jobs!!! but there are countless opportunity, many that do not look like befits those title you gave yourself but if you can use a graduates brain will fetch you good money.

Many of you want to earn salary at the end of the month ...no commission job ,no this.... no that. The Agbero working with NURTW earns daily and more than 50k monthly, what's the point of going to school, wearing tie to earn N15-50k The Carpenter opposite, Vulcanizer at the close attendant at the mall, freelancers at passport offices, The boys at Computer village all earn N500-5000 per day depending on the day....sell something, find a way to earn please.

Instacart.com is a billion dollar company employing Americans to work as shoppers at their own pace shopping and delivering groceries to people. These are Americans who live better not staying "UNEMPLOYED" and begging for opportunities!!

we have something similar which we have introduced and guess what? Our more than qualified graduates reject these offers because it is not monthly pay job, they want to use and dump them or some funny excuse.

Get up ,go and volunteer...be Visible!! let people see you ,help out with basic tasks and tell people you can do more.. stop begging people to get you a job..i know physically challenged people who are doing great on their own so what is your excuse??

Sorry if i am a bit harsh on you, i have been away from this platform for a while and it hurts me to still see many of these type of needs and request on Nairaland and i am not happy that you are living a life way below that which you bare capable of living simply because you are restricting yourself because of your "TITLES" and failing to understand the position and condition of your country Nigeria.

When you are ready to roll up your sleeves DM me!

Donaluta:
Good evening all

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by myke92(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
KingofHearts:

If you want to succeed take away the bolded from your utterances and thought from now, if you recite or type this one more time you will not move from this point forever.

This is the problem with 90% of the young people in Nigeria. You are aware that your country is the capital of poverty, you know that the unemployment level is most alarming right now, someone has to loose their job before you can get one right now, expansion has to be urgent for any company to need more employees, you have to wait for any of this occurrence to stand a chance as well as battle this slots with millions of 2nd class lower, upper and 1st class with MBA,MSC even PHD.

The only solution is to roll up your sleeves like someone here said but look for opportunities around and make the best of it. There are no jobs!!! but there are countless opportunity, many that do not look like befits those title you gave yourself but if you can use a graduates brain will fetch you good money.

Many of you want to earn salary at the end of the month ...no commission job ,no this.... no that. The Agbero working with NURTW earns daily and more than 50k monthly, what's the point of going to school, wearing tie to earn N15-50k The Carpenter opposite, Vulcanizer at the close attendant at the mall, freelancers at passport offices, The boys at Computer village all earn N500-5000 per day depending on the day....sell something, find a way to earn please.

Instacart.com is a billion dollar company employing Americans to work as shoppers at their own pace shopping and delivering groceries to people. These are Americans who live better not staying "UNEMPLOYED" and begging for opportunities!!

we have something similar which we have introduced and guess what? Our more than qualified graduates reject these offers because it is not monthly pay job, they want to use and dump them or some funny excuse.

Get up ,go and volunteer...be Visible!! let people see you ,help out with basic tasks and tell people you can do more.. stop begging people to get you a job..i know physically challenged people who are doing great on their own so what is your excuse??

Sorry if i am a bit harsh on you, i have been away from this platform for a while and it hurts me to still see many of these type of needs and request on Nairaland and i am not happy that you are living a life way below that which you bare capable of living simply because you are restricting yourself because of your "TITLES" and failing to understand the position and condition of your country Nigeria.

When you are ready to roll up your sleeves DM me!

Bruh,!.... You've said it all

Really Valid points.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by KingofHearts(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Any update with you??any progress??

Donaluta:
Good evening all

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Need A Job... From A Troubled Soul.. by Love20Ultimate: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Earn money online. It cost you nothing. You are tasked to increase the number of orders on the platform.

You can earn 200~90000 Naira a day using just your mobile phone.

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/7XHMDL.html

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt Covid-19 Killed Millions Of People Buh There Are No Job Vacancies / My Beloved Nairalanders, Don't Fall For Scams This Year! / Hope We Are Not Being Taken For A Ride By This Petroluem Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.