Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

:::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (5010 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / Best Biography You Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
They are both good Christians, they both attend d same fellowship both @ home nd on Campus, d girl, 17, a very beautiful, virtuous nd shy girl loved nd cherished by her Parents, she's so gentle and easy-going, the guy too, just like d girl, is handsome, cool, doesn't cause trouble, he's 20 nd crazily in love wt d girl, Now lemme hit d real point.
Their relationship started off, they were really in love wiv each other, they both had no ex'es, meaning they were both 1st love to each other, they shared d same things in common, they both understand each other, cherished nd was dere 4 each other, they hope to av a brighter future 2geda, doe they still got yrs b4 them like 7, 8 yrs, they were never bodad as things were moving on fine, Since they were Xtians, gud ones 4 dt matter nd members of one of doz pentecostal Churches dt preaches holiness, they kept their love affair secret, they neva wanted pple to start seeing them as sinners or 4nicators, they hardly see each other, they chat most of d tym, talk on phone nd share sms nd it was kul, really ok, by d both of em,
Now d Girl's Mum got involved, d reason 4 d break up

As a Xtian Mother,an intellectual, A God-fearing Mother who wants the best 4 ha 1st daughter, A mother who would never take nonsense 4rm anybody, A mother who believes in doing d ryt thing @ d ryt time ONLY, A mother who'ld neva smile/frowns @ any guy she sees lurking around her beautiful daughter, She sees all boys as d same, d same jerk nd liars most of them are, not every boys tho, She got to know about d relationship btw her daughter nd d guy, dey were always talking @ nyt, only God knows what keep them so busy nd smiling, giggling on phone, d mother, a very smart Woman, a mother of 3 beautiful kids was curious nd wanted to know what/who has been keeping her daughter awake most of d nyt, d daughter was tryna play smart too, passwording her phone nd stuffs buh dt couldn't help enuf, One nyt as they usually did, they got talking on phone, I presume d mother just bagged in nd was like, 'who are U talking wt Hand over the phone to me, D girl was commanded to unlock the phone herself nd d mother went thru her phone, checked d messages, both d sent nd Inbox folders nd also her recent calls, den she figured out who d guy was, Now! D girl was in a big mess, **secret exposed**
the Mum adviced her, told her so many things about boys nd she was like, U're still very young, U dnt need a relationship now, U myt get ur heart broken, U still av a long way to go, most of doze boys decieve, they are all pretenders, like d popular bible verse, they are as roaring lion seeking who to devour, once they get down wt U, once they into ur skirt or better still, panties, the remaining one na story, Could ds be true with all boyshmmmm
Just ryt there, she was ordered to send d boy a message telling Him she's so convinced that, she should be serious wiv God and her studies ONLY 4 now, d message got to d oda end, d boy, on receiving d text was shocked, taut it was real nd immediately, outta curiousity, asked if d girl really meant it, did She want a break up, 4 real
D girl had to reply, no, I still love U, Mum asked me to, she caught me talking to U d last, guess U were surprised I hung up on U, dt's when it all started, I still love U, I don't want a break up, we really need to see nd talk things over, Mum wants me to be serious wiv God, My studies, etc etc things are really complicated ryt now, d guy felt relieved a litl buh was still scared of the Mum, he was like I'm a ghud boy, I can't destroy ur daughter's life, I want her as a best friend now, a companion, we ain't gonn 4nicate or get ourselves messed up, it won't in any way affect us both spiritually nd academically nd I guess he really meant it, d girl has pre-warned him not to send d Mum any msg, buh he felt, d Mum has had a wrong impression about him already by asking her daughter out so early, He then felt He should xplain to d Mum, he actually did buh rada dan making things better 4 him, d girl, dere relationship, things got worse, d Mum takes d msg d wrong way, sees d guy as being desperate nd stuff, She got angry nd warns her daughter to shine her eyes, dt amybe d guy is up to something, d girl made ds known to d guy, she felt disappointed when d mum summoned her to come see what her 'husband' sent to her, She got angry dt d guy has made things worse, d guy felt bad nd she started comforting him again nd told him not to feel bad, She still liked him so much, She arranged that both of them see nd talk extensively about building a relationship dt won't affect d boht of them, dt it's not like her Mum hates him or something nd so dey were both happy again, they still haven't seen yet, everything happened thru texts, phone calls nd facebook,

NOW THE BREAK UP LINES, D BEST I'VE EVER READ,

I guess d gurls conscience started judging her, she was torn between two toughts, She was in love, nd @ d same time, wanted to obey d Mum, She felt her Mum is more experienced nd dt she should listen to her, She should be Obedient, hence, she sent d boy ds lines;
I am reall disturbed wiv d fact dat i am decieving my mum about dis relatnship.all d reasons she gave me 4 why i shud nt b in a relationship now ar v reasonable nd i know she must b talking 4rm xperience.i hav changed my mind and i want 2 take 2 her advice.i cant manage my studies,GOD nd a relationship 2gether without failing in one.i do love u,but let d right thing b done at d right tym.sorry 4 tellling u dis way,try 2 understand.
The guy got the text, he already envisaged something like would still happen cos He knows the girl too well, he didn't came to Him as a real shock, he expected it, He just replied wt ds;

It's alryt, thank you so much, It's kul U av a ghud conscience 2wards God nd Ur Mum, i'ld miss U so much
*sobs*
God knows best, I wish U d best in lyf, ur Career nd ur relationship wiv God, I knw evrytin happens 4 a purpose, dnt feel bad ok? If we're meant 2 be, things wil def work out in d future!

NOW, I'M JUST WONDERING, AV THEY REALLY BROKEN UP, I MEAN, JUST LIKE DT Wen d feelings 4 each other is still very much there
honest replies are welcomed!!!
Thanks
Phemmy Isaac
Editor nd Publisher,
Re: :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: by mortee: 2:31pm On May 01, 2011
D first thing I want to know is if the story is a true one or a figment of ur imagination. Then, what kind of honest replies are u expecting? Is it about d break-up words or d break-up itself?
When u answer the above questions, then I'll give u my "honest replies" about it.
A little FYI - As an editor and a publisher, I think u should minimise ur use of abbreviations n try to write as clearly as possible.
Re: :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2011
tnx 4 ur reply, itz a true lyf story, m nt a real editor lyk dt o, I just dey gv myself, nd d story is real, it happened to me personally, I want advice, enlightenment nd I nid real critics to critizise ds piece, m tryna develop my writing skills too
Re: :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: by mortee: 1:20pm On May 07, 2011
Ok. Now I undastand. Since u said it's ur story, n am not up to talkn abt it, I'll only wish u well. Kip ur dreams alive.
Re: :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: by jmoraks(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2012
Personally, where strong emotions are involved this is more of a time off. Definitely, if they meet each other later on in life the emotions would be stirred up again- I just pity the partner then, cos, their hearts are still in this relationship and it would disturb pat relationships.

(1) (Reply)

New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! / Let's Not Waste Time On Frivolities...a Short Story. / The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.