Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards (3447 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Drake Shares Photos Of His Son Adonis For The 1st Time, Fans React With Shock / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Ninhogreat: 7:49am On May 24, 2021
Drake brings his son Adonis onstage to accept Billboard Music Awards Artist of the Decade

The 34-year-old Canadian rapper shared a proud moment on stage as he accepted the Artist of the Decade Award at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE INTERESTING UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVVtLgXHEV0

He took to the stage with his family members including his three-year-old son, Adonis, 3, who he shares with French artist and former adult film star, Sophie Brussaux.

According to a rep for the show, the people who accompanyed Drake and Adonis onstage were his father and mother Dennis and Sandi Graham; managers Future and Oliver El-Khatib; and friends/ business associates Nessell Beezer (security), Mark Robinson, Alonzo Thornhill (trainer), Christopher Gibson, Noel Casastre (recording engineer), Matte Babel, Raynford Humphrey, Travis Savoury and Nicholas Carino.

Wearing a red flannel and braids, Adonis held onto Drake's BBMA trophy as his father, who rocked dapper off-white suit began his acceptance speech.

“That video was really full of a lot of confidence and bravado, but the truth is, I’m really bad at taking compliments,” he said, nodding to a shouting audience member’s unintelligible comment, “Thank you. I’ll take that one right here. I’m really self-conscious about my music, and even if I do a good job, I always wonder how I could have done it better. I rarely celebrate anything. And just for anyone watching this that’s wondering how this happened, that’s really the answer: being so unsure how you’re getting it done that you just kind of keep going in the hopes of figuring out the formula.”

“I’m feeling so lucky and blessed that the fear of losing it keeps you up at night. I didn’t really write a grandiose speech about how to make it work or what it took, because to be honest, I don’t quite understand it myself. I just know that I’ve spent an incalculable amount of hours trying to analyze all the things I did wrong, but tonight for once I’m sure as hell we did something right.”

The rapper accepted the prestigious honor, celebrating his status as the best-performing artist on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Ahmed0336(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2021
Drizzy Drake.
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Onyi22(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2021
So cute
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Vyzz: 8:52am On May 24, 2021
cool
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 9:52am On May 24, 2021
probably the greatest american artist of all time
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by CheedyJ(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Are you high on spiked kulikuli? He’s not even d greatest rapper talkmore of greatest artist..

4 Likes

Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nicklaus619(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:

Drake is a Canadian not an American

3 Likes

Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On May 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

mtcheew
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2021
CheedyJ:

Are you high on spiked kulikuli? He’s not even d greatest rapper talkmore of greatest artist..
mtcheew
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nicklaus619(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
mtcheew

Wise people will say thank you for teaching me something new today
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nobody: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Lol where you born yesterday?
Well i think you are joking and yes!!!! You must be joking.
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nobody: 11:50am On May 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

even in Canada, drake is no where the top artists in Canada.
That guy was probably born in 2004.
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
CardiNice:
Lol where you born yesterday? Well i think you are joking and yes!!!! You must be joking.
mtcheew
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Wise people will say thank you for teaching me something new today
wise people dnt go around nairaland scamming people for 2k
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by FarahAideed: 12:58pm On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:

You must be drunk

1 Like

Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On May 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

You must be drunk
mtcheew
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nicklaus619(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
wise people dnt go around nairaland scamming people for 2k

Wise people don go about quoting people mentions and forgets to make use of their brain alongside.
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by TruthHurts1(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2021
Ignorance of the highest order

sunshineV:
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Ignorance of the highest order
mtcheew
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 3:15pm On May 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Wise people don go about quoting people mentions and forgets to make use of their brain alongside.
how does this change the fact that u are a bloody scammer?
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by Nicklaus619(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2021
sunshineV:
how does this change the fact that u are a bloody scammer?

I just realise from your mentions above with other nairalanders that u are dumb and senseless, no need feeding your clownish dead brain, attention seeking bitchy ass with my replies.

Sniper is just #200 it's either you lace it with your tea and die or reply next with your account number let me credit you with 3k, many sicknesses these days is caused by hunger and you are obviously are cheesy
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by sunshineV(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I just realise from your mentions above with other nairalanders that u are dumb and senseless, no need feeding your clownish dead brain, attention seeking bitchy ass with my replies.

Sniper is just #200 it's either you lace it with your tea and die or reply next with your account number let me credit you with 3k, many sicknesses these days is caused by hunger and you are obviously are cheesy
be like say dat one pain u...no be me go read dis epistle. caio
Re: Drake Brings His Son Adonis On Stage To Accept Billboard Music Awards by smartty68(m): 4:41am On May 25, 2021
sunshineV:

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Sings The Nigerian National Anthem! / Rita Dominic Should Pick A Date / Ludacris Caught Cheating By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.