Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death (3543 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by StagethemTVee: 11:42am On May 24, 2021
3 Nigerian Airforce Pilot friends are now all dead from Airforce Jet Crashes are seen in this video having fun and dancing while on a trip. They are Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama and Flight Lieutenant Henry Piyo who died in the February 2021 crash in Abuja. The third who is in the middle in this video is Flight Lt Alfred Olufade who died in the recent plane crash in Kaduna. These were men, skilled, full of life and a future but now cut short. It is time for Nigerian and its leadership to take responsibility and do right by one another. Enough of corruption and greed. let us build a nation we will be proud of in another 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru61LQqe444

Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by StagethemTVee: 11:42am On May 24, 2021
E dey do me to advise my young airforce pilot cousin to..........

What do you think?

Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by SureDesign: 11:45am On May 24, 2021
Inside life
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by CandyOps(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2021
StagethemTVee:
E dey do me to advise my young airforce pilot cousin to..........

....... to quit.

I almost got into NDA during GEJ's tenure. Thank God I missed the physicals. I don't think I'll advice anyone who isn't from a Northern tribe to sign up with the military. It's just self-sabotage

Apart from the privilege to abuse power w/o repercussions I don't think I see much gains to wearing khaki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by Pierocash(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2021
The leadership of Nigeria military is behind this tragedy.

They kept looting funds meant for equipment, and aircrafts coupled with more training,while refurbishing dead aircrafts instead of buying new ones.

Nigeria is the only country that budgets $billiions of dollars for armunitions but you only see armunitions not up to a million dollar

The deceased Chief of army staff would have also done same too.

The corruption in the military is worst than the Senate.

But if Nigerians decide to protest on behalf of this guys,the same dead officers will also be the ones deployed to shoot at unarmed protesters and they will do it gladly.

Corruption will touch everyone,no matter how highly placed you think you are.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by Nobody: 11:58am On May 24, 2021
Let us look at it this way.
These guys are probably the best pilots the air force have, which means if you give these pilots a fighter jet, they can singlehandedly bring fire and thunder to the camp of the enemies with accurate accuracy.
Now all three are now dead and in case you all have forgotten, a young gifted girl, a pilot died last year too.
So i am beginning to wonder why all our best pilots are dying because any country that wants to win a was against terrorism or external enemies needs the best pilots.
The army can only do 40% but the rest work belongs to the pilots.

So we need an explanation why our best pilots are dying.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by longetivity(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
They are big boys in their lifetime, RIP to the dead
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by Authoreety: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021
Na wa o... This life eh
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by cassidy1996(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2021
this life
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by mytime24(f): 3:11pm On May 24, 2021
Buhari life no balance
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by FiverrTutor(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2021
Mehn this is shocking.
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by EJanni(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2021
This is quite unexplainable and tragic.
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by debbydams(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2021
cry
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2021
See how they fresh up. Mehnn.. this Earth has swallowed so many people.

May God grant them eternal rest.
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by weyela3198: 11:30pm On May 24, 2021
SureDesign:
Inside life
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by LikeAking: 11:42pm On May 24, 2021
I no believ this post.

I smell lies from the pits of hell.

Op make d dead spirit no change am for u oh.
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by soulfood(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2021
Enjoy life while you are here, there is a silence and an awakening into eternity that does not announce itself, ant it is coming for everyone alive. Only time differs.
Re: 3 Airforce Pilot Friends Who Died In Plane Crashes Dancing Before Their Death by StagethemTVee: 11:48am On May 26, 2021
I was in the 42nd regular course. I borrowed myself brain at some point.
CandyOps:

....... to quit.

I almost got into NDA during GEJ's tenure. Thank God I missed the physicals. I don't think I'll advice anyone who isn't from a Northern tribe to sign up with the military. It's just self-sabotage

Apart from the privilege to abuse power w/o repercussions I don't think I see much gains to wearing khaki

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Business Men Alive — Obi Cubana Missing On List / Flavour & His 3 Daughter Visit Adopted Blind Son To celebrate His 17th Birthday / I Want A Man I Can Feel Safe With —nse Etim Ikpe With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.