Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics (84910 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mybbcnews: 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
Do you know this lady?

An unidentified Lady was found dead close to Ekpoma Market in Edo state.

From various sources, it was learnt that her breasts were removed and her vagina was burnt with fire.

This appears to be a ritual killing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by mybbcnews: 4:43pm On May 24, 2021
More

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by stanley000: 4:44pm On May 24, 2021
Wickedness!!!

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Princeokwuego1(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2021
Enyaaaaaaaaaa rip
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by sotomayor: 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2021
Jesus

12 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by illicit(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2021
More like revenge or honour killing

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by lilvicky68(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2021
Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Karlovych: 5:07pm On May 24, 2021
shocked shocked The level of wickedness in Nigeria is alarming, there are a lot of barbaric organ harvesting activities going, the Akwa Ibom girl's death just exposed it. RIP to this woman. People should endeavour to be cautious these periods, a lot of evil people are on the loose

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by XXXXTENTACION: 5:09pm On May 24, 2021
Wahala.... cool
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Barbiturate(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2021
illicit:

More like ritual

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Mayng01(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
Lord have mercy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by illicit(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
Barbiturate:

More like ritual

Her clothes were not removed

Her vj was burnt

It looks personal

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Draslo(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2021
Only in Benin

Those of you quoting me, isn't Ekpoma part of the Benin Kingdom? Or isn't the king who lords over all of Edo state the Oba of Benin? You have a brain but choose no send it on leave.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Barbiturate(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2021
illicit:

Her vj was burnt

It looks personal

Breasts cut off

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by lilvicky68(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2021
illicit:

Her vj was burnt

It looks personal
E no go surprise me if na her felllow woman do am this thing...

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by ifytrik(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2021
Las Las Nigeria don tyre me, i just de pray make my ticket enter make i leave this country, if it works out i will never return to Nigeria again aswear.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by illicit(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

It's possible

Look like personal beef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by thuxzwda1: 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

And d breast.....person fit don shit am already
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
Yahoo rituals on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerians are evil! We are a disgrace to Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
Just to make money that u can't invest anything with rather than Olosho and alcohol

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DONFASZY(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
D evil in d land
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by rex444(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2021
Hei God
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Cokahot: 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
I have no pity for runs girls

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2021
Looks more like revenge or personal beef..organ harvesters will not just harvest breast only.let police investigate and fish out idiot that are involved in this atrocity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Nestingrentals: 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
This is sad!
Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by DONFASZY(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2021
Lord ve mercy

D evil is too much nowadays

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by Hyperchi(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2021
imagine in this part of the world, women are now endangered species

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
shocked

Torture... revenge.

This was a personal attack.

Heartless folks.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics by newdawn2017(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2021
illicit:
Yes I suspect so. My dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.