Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Christians... Come And See.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians... Come And See.. (222 Views)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. / Nairaland Christians. Come And Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians... Come And See.. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2021
Terrorist Land Grabbers Jews Refugee from Germany

Re: Christians... Come And See.. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2021
so the fact you gave me land gives you enough reasons to fire missiles into my civilian territory,

Boy don't be stupid focus on your jamb exams and leave some matters that are above youundecided......signing out

1 Like

Re: Christians... Come And See.. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
so the fact you gave me land gives you enough reasons to fire missiles into my civilian territory,

Boy don't be stupid focus on your jamb exams and leave some matters that are above youundecided......signing out

You are not normal. Clear it is

(1) (Reply)

No Plan For Sharia,— Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Daddy FREEZE The Anti-christ That Never Was / Why TB Joshua’s Ghost Will Not Rest If Buried In Foreign Land — Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.