Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) (860 Views)

SOLD!!! Registered 2008 Toyota Avensis (auto+4plugs+leather+cd+ac) / Tokunbo Toyota Corolla price N1,590,000 / SOLD-Registered 2008 Honda Accord At #980,000 (auto+first body+ac+alloy+leather) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by Ennythong2(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2021
Features:

registered
2001 model
automatic transmission
4-plug engine
leather seats
factory fitted ac (not working)
lagos port cleared
am/fm/cd player
spare tyre
all vehicle accessories complete
good battery

Price: 590,000
Call/Whatsapp: 08023295044

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by greggng: 10:28pm On May 24, 2021
Ennythong2:
Features:

registered
2001 model
automatic transmission
4-plug engine
leather seats
lagos port cleared
am/fm/cd player
spare tyre
good battery

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by OfficialDJ: 10:32pm On May 24, 2021
greggng:

you get angry when people price your car ridiculously but low ball other sellers.
Right angry

8 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by DLuciano: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
How much will it cost to fix the a/c? How is the engine and transmission? Please picture of the engine.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by greggng: 10:44pm On May 24, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you get angry when people price your car ridiculously but low ball other sellers.
Right angry

I don't get angry when people price my car ...I only get angry when people start insulting me cos I believe as mature people we should be able to establish a line btw pricing and insulting . People do price my car even 10k ...I don't argue with them ...but calling me bastsrd, wicked , greedy is not part of pricing . I understand we 've many young people here but we should learn to respect people . I talk with facts ...dig out any where I insulting anyone for pricing. Come to think about it....a car was advertised 590k and I priced 400k....where lies the insult ...? Do you expect me to pay 590k? Wisdom is important
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by emmyN(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2021
greggng:

I don't get angry when people price my car ...I only get angry when people start insulting me cos I believe as mature people we should be able to establish a line btw pricing and insulting . People do price my car even 10k ...I don't argue with them ...but calling me bastsrd, wicked , greedy is not part of pricing . I understand we 've many young people here but we should learn to respect people . I talk with facts ...dig out any where I insulting anyone for pricing. Come to think about it....a car was advertised 590k and I priced 400k....where lies the insult ...? Do you expect me to pay 590k? Wisdom is important

You have a lousy attitude. It's ridiculous pricing a car for 400k that was valued at 590k with you being a car reseller yourself. Moreso when you go about ranting on FP threads on how customers price your car.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by greggng: 11:11pm On May 24, 2021
emmyN:

You have a lousy attitude. It's ridiculous pricing a car for 400k that was valued at 590k with you being a car reseller yourself. Moreso when you go about ranting on FP threads on how customers price your car.

All of you ganging up against me for no just course will all fail ...is a shame that the owner of the car I am pricing has not even said any negative comment a out my pricing but una dey drink panadol on top of another person's matter. If you don't like my approach why not move on and mind your business ....must you come online to insult me ? I swear all of you ganging up against me for doing nothing will end up badly ....when it comes just remenber is the work of your hand . Login with different moniker to insult people is not new here but is important people see you internet rats and miscreants for what you are...you all will get your reward nicely
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by emmyN(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2021
greggng:

All of you ganging up against me for no just course will all fail ...is a shame that the owner of the car I am pricing has not even said any negative comment a out my pricing but una dey drink panadol on top of another person's matter. If you don't like my approach why not move on and mind your business ....must you come online to insult me ? I swear all of you ganging up against me for doing nothing will end up badly ....when it comes just remenber is the work of your hand . Login with different moniker to insult people is not new here but is important people see you internet rats and miscreants for what you are...you all will get your reward nicely

No one is conniving against you. I took note of your moniker when I saw your unnecessary rants on FP threads and how you cuss out at prospective car buyers. Right now you are being called out for your hypocrisy. Please change the attitude, it's not good for business.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by greggng: 11:27pm On May 24, 2021
emmyN:

No one is conniving against you. I took note of your moniker when I saw your unnecessary rants on FP threads and how you cuss out at prospective car buyers. Right now you are being called out for your hypocrisy. Please change the attitude, it's not good for business.

You don't have to dictate to me how I run my business ...I have once had an encounter with you in the past when you were looking for a tanker to buy ....I adviced you to put in your phone number so that we can chat ...but you responded by telling me to chat on nairaland ....the point I am making is tbat I mind my business strictly ....I don't insult people if things didn't work out ...I respect peoples privacy ...if you don't like my way of doing business kindly move on ....we have many dealers here ....one thing that is common amongst all those attacking me is that the don't 've identity and a name to protect ...all their profile on nairaland are all empty with nothing helpful to contribute to humanity ...They see nairaland as a hide out to insult someone old enough to be their father ...you are into web development as I can see a few post you made ...but you don't mind your business ...you love insulting people that strictly mind their business. Yesterday it was your friend angrygoat. ..today you are replacing him. Continue u will reap what you sow
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by emmyN(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2021
greggng:

You don't have to dictate to me how I run my business ...I have once had an encounter with you in the past when you were looking for a tanker to buy ....I adviced you to put in your phone number so that we can chat ...but you responded by telling me to chat on nairaland ....the point I am making is tbat I mind my business strictly ....I don't insult people if things didn't work out ...I respect peoples privacy ...if you don't like my way of doing business kindly move on ....we have many dealers here ....one thing that is common amongst all those attacking me is that the don't 've identity and a name to protect ...all their profile on nairaland are all empty with nothing helpful to contribute to humanity ...They see nairaland as a hide out to insult someone old enough to be their father ...you are into web development as I can see a few post you made ...but you don't mind your business ...you love insulting people that strictly mind their business. Yesterday it was your friend angrygoat. ..today you are replacing him. Continue u will reap what you sow

You sound pained already. I would be too. I didn't even realize you were the same person that engaged me on my tanker thread. Now thinking back to that thread, I remember finding your comment rude, but I responded anyway in a polite manner. That's tact. Like I said earlier I only took note of your moniker when I saw your numerous rants on FP threads. That's never the way to do business. I saw it as an affront to car shoppers and I believe many others saw it that way too. If you aren't selling, simply say so. Stop ranting all over the place like a market woman.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by mickykhe(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2021
Ennythong2:
Features:

registered
2001 model
automatic transmission
4-plug engine
leather seats
lagos port cleared
am/fm/cd player
spare tyre
good battery

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by greggng: 12:28am On May 25, 2021
emmyN:

You sound pained already. I would be too. I didn't even realize you were the same person that engaged me on my tanker thread. Now thinking back to that thread, I remember finding your comment rude, but I responded anyway in a polite manner. That's tact. Like I said earlier I only took note of your moniker when I saw your numerous rants on FP threads. That's never the way to do business. I saw it as an affront to car shoppers and I believe many others saw it that way too. If you aren't selling, simply say so. Stop ranting all over the place like a market woman.

I am not pained , I only pity you guys. How can a responsible person buy data and put in his phone , visit nairaland just to discredit someone who has being doing legitimate business without any issue. Do you know the number of N airalanders who have bought cars from me? Don't I have right to advertise my product ? Don't I have right to price other peoples product same way the have right to price mine...? Lecturing me on how to do my business is unnecessary cos the only people not happy with my mode of business have nothing going for them here ....why should I change a wining strategy.? I advertise you insult me, I price market you insult me....but you have nothing doing here rather than insult....I feel sorry with this crop of new generation Nairalander. .......All I ask for is simple ...mind your business and I don't think is a hard thing to do if you are a smart person . You won't achieve anything by insulting me over my business approach ...I have been here on nairaland for more than 10 years doing legitimate business ....I have never changed moniker ....let me make it clear , God has blessed me from nairaland ....reputable people here know who I am ...I am not bragging .....keep your advice to yourself and move on...I know those that will comment negatively on my thread and I will have a rethink ....not people like you and your friends....your motive is well defined ....only a fool will not understand your destination ...At this point I have to rest my case ....you guys should go ahead I won't respond any further to any one of you ...cos is a waste of time and energy ....I have made effort towards reporting some of you but I can't continue doing that but I leave you guys to your conscience ...you all will reap what you sow ...
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by kingbee90: 1:16am On May 25, 2021
Yen yen yen!
You lovers should get a room.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by ekene101: 5:06am On May 25, 2021
greggng:

mr cheapskate is here to price cheaply as usual.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by lekkys: 5:11am On May 25, 2021
Don't mind them jare
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by AgentGoat: 12:19pm On May 25, 2021
He is pained.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered 2001 Toyota Camry LE At #590,000 (auto+4plugs+leather) by ekene101: 12:55pm On May 25, 2021
lekkys:
Don't mind them jare
no be u post one dilapidated baby walker wey driving school no go even use teach dead person how to drive for 550k

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2009 For Sell / Super Clean Hyundai Sonata 2012 @ 3.4m / Direct Belgium Lexus Rx 350 2006 @5.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.