Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS (706 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' / Gonzalo Higuain Kicks Coach In Training (Photos) / Liverpool Players, Coach In Tears After 4-3 Barcelona Comeback (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by Greatsol: 5:11am On May 25, 2021
I was initially learning boxing at the national Stadium but after a while, i had to leave to Abuja for a contract job that took most of my time. I just came back to Lagos and i wasn't allowed to continue my training at the stadium. I have decided to look for a better boxing Coach that can assist me in completing my training. I'm ready to pay the required fee. Anyone with useful information on where to get the best Boxing center here in Lagos will be appreciated.
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by xpressionx(m): 5:21am On May 25, 2021
You fit go Oshodi find agbero trouble. Them go dey help you train (fight) brutally. After a while,if you catch your opponent,na death.
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2021
God bless you sir. Pls kindly check your whatsapp sir.
Greatsol:
I was initially learning boxing at the national Stadium but after a while, i had to leave to Abuja for a contract job that took most of my time. I just came back to Lagos and i wasn't allowed to continue my training at the stadium. I have decided to look for a better boxing Coach that can assist me in completing my training. I'm ready to pay the required fee. Anyone with useful information on where to get the best Boxing center here in Lagos will be appreciated.
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by Hausa(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2021
Greatsol:
What do you mean you weren't allowed to continue training at the stadium?
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by Eryyy92: 12:14am On May 26, 2021
grin grin
xpressionx:
You fit go Oshodi find agbero trouble.
Them go dey help you train (fight) brutally.
After a while,if you catch your opponent,na death.
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by SavageResponse(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
xpressionx:
You fit go Oshodi find agbero trouble.
Them go dey help you train (fight) brutally.
After a while,if you catch your opponent,na death.

There is a big difference between street brawling and tactical boxing grin
Re: WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD BOXING COACH IN LAGOS by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:15pm On May 26, 2021
kindly check your whatsapp sir. God bless you.
Greatsol:

(1) (Reply)

Beaten in Manchester: A Weird FB Post By Arsenal After Today's Defeat (picture) / Will Ronaldo's Arrival Be Enough For Man United To Win The EPL Title? / We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.