Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market (17284 Views)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by AnonPoet: 3:32pm On May 25, 2021
itel, one of Africa’s foremost smartphones, accessories, and televisions brands, has today announced an addition to its flagship power series- the itel P37 at a virtual launch held in Lagos, Nigeria.

The itel P37, a big battery smartphone designed to help users get more fun and playtime at a reasonable cost, comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, 6.5’ HD+ FullScreen Display coupled with a 2.5D screen design, a slim and fashionable look, as well as other unique features its users will definitely fall in love with.

Preceding the itel P37’s debut at the launch, itel recounted its growth story over the years and showed audiences that the brand is all out to satisfy the needs of its consumers, provide innovative offerings, and also give users value for their money. As a result, the International Data Corporation’s (IDC) report for 2020 recognized itel as the Number One Smartphone Brand under $75, and the Number One Feature Phone Brand in the global market. The IDC also rated the brand as the Number One Smartphone and Feature Phone Brand in Africa under $75, and the Number One Smartphone under $75 in India by regional market share.

Play With Power
For smartphones in the budget range, most users complain that the battery capacity is not large enough, that the memory is not enough, and that the product’s features are similar to others in the same range. However, itel went all out to solve these consumers’ pain points with the itel P37- they have given users more power (5000mAh battery), more memory (32GB of storage), and more features to play with. The itel P37 comes with trendy technology, convenient and practical functions for consumers on the go, as well as a beautiful and stylish design that users want, thereby solving their pain points.

itel P37 is a big gratification for users who love big battery phones and longer play time. Users can enjoy videos, music, and connect with friends and family all day and all night without worries. itel P37 has 16 days of super-long standby, 1.5 days of calling, 3.5 days of music playing, and more than 6 hours of game time.

Safe Charging and Better Security for Everyone
itel also guarantees quality with the inbuilt lithium polymer battery design of itel P37. This offers better protection from liquids and dust while retaining the efficiency of the battery to more than 85% even after multiple charges and discharges. To sweeten the pot further, itel also built in a safe charging feature into the itel P37; this feature turns on automatically to guarantee your safety and your family’s while charging.

Visual freedom is often underrated but it is one of itel’s key offerings with the P37. A 6.5’ Waterdrop Fullscreen that is up to 90% with 2.5D edges makes having fun with itel P37 bigger, better, and more three-dimensional.

“The itel P37 is not just a device to us, it is for us, at itel, an affirmation that we will always offer products that will help our consumers enjoy a better life… at pocket-friendly prices.’ said Oke Umurhohwo, itel’s Marketing Manager for West Africa at the launch of the smartphone.

The itel P37 is available nationwide from May 22nd, 2021.
https://www.pulse.ng/business/play-with-power-itel-debuts-itel-p37-smartphone-in-nigerian-market/pspcxtp

1 Like

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by AnonPoet: 3:52pm On May 25, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Nobody: 4:55am On May 26, 2021
Wetin concern iPhone and Samsung users with this news?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Afokesco(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2021
Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by aliunuel: 4:56am On May 26, 2021
Samsung users where art thou?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by OB7Foreva(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2021
Shitty ass device, I'd pass whenever lipsrsealed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by koolaid87: 4:58am On May 26, 2021
Chinko don revolutionalize the market

2 Likes

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by nasman5: 4:58am On May 26, 2021
Itel with there low quality phone

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Koryc: 4:58am On May 26, 2021
They are coming up

1 Like

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by PCG001: 4:59am On May 26, 2021
laмιde dey deѕтroy нιѕ career ѕмall ѕмall wιтн тнιѕ ιтel aмвaѕѕadorѕнιpundecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by ojuafact: 5:00am On May 26, 2021
What Is screen resolution 720p or 1080p

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Bahrain: 5:01am On May 26, 2021
Itel that frustrates in browsing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by zaksman1960(m): 5:01am On May 26, 2021
This is very commendable by itel...such a nice spec with a good price... Though not an admirer of itel phone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by chibuike65: 5:02am On May 26, 2021
Is itel still making phones?

2 Likes

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by ritaprincess: 5:03am On May 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by chukwuibuipob: 5:06am On May 26, 2021
sad grin recommended for market women,bus conductors, artisans, old pipu home

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by valuedammy(m): 5:07am On May 26, 2021
Most of the ambassadors for this Companies needs to be arrested, can Olamide tell me he truly use Itel phone, hell no. Then he is trying to convince people to use what he dosent use.
God will judge...lols.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by PCG001: 5:07am On May 26, 2021
[s]
atarapa:
Wetin concern iPhone and Samsung users with this news?
[/s]
yoυ're an ιdιoт
yoυr мυмυ never do❓❓embarassed
na only тнoѕe prodυcтѕ geт nιce ѕpec❓❓undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by ictjobber: 5:10am On May 26, 2021
Still gon be trash as usual

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Triangles1(m): 5:22am On May 26, 2021
Itel with battery.
Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by benzics(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2021
I don't understand how some people are complaining about the specs of a device less than $75. Itel is a budget device for those who can't afford good devices, they're not telling you they're in competition with any big dog, they know their target market, and they do sell well.

I think only greed can make you compare a $75 device to a $700+ one.

Abeg cut them some slack, if you're not a low baller, why would you be bothered about the specs of Itel? Werey wan enjoy cheap flagship grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by GogetterMD(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2021
2GB of RAM in 2021? 2GB of RAM and flagship in the same sentence?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by iampeterben(m): 5:36am On May 26, 2021
GogetterMD:
2GB of RAM in 2021?
Sincerely man, more reasons Samsung, tecno and infinite will continue to rock the market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by dimexy247(m): 5:39am On May 26, 2021
Gbam

Well said bro.

benzics:
I don't understand how some people are complaining about the specs of a device less than $75. Itel is a budget device for those who can't afford good devices, they're not telling you they're in competition with any big dog, they know their target market, and they do sell well.

Abeg cut them some slack, if you're not a low baller, why would you be bothered about the specs of Itel? Werey wan enjoy cheap flagship grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Eyanbahose: 5:52am On May 26, 2021
At least this one will provide varieties for people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by KendrickAyomide: 5:56am On May 26, 2021
valuedammy:
Most of the ambassadors for this Companies needs to be arrested, can Olamide tell me he truly use Itel phone, hell no. Then he is trying to convince people to use what he dosent use.
God will judge...lols.
does everyone have olamides pocket size? People that can't afford iPhones but want something trendy for cheap can buy this. Make una they use sense Type sometimes. If all phones are high-end phones which one the common man go come use. Use ur brain.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by Fanuchi007: 6:06am On May 26, 2021
Itel is a phone I respect the most. I have never spoken ill of them. Why? Because, it gives a low income nigerian the opportunity of using a fancy android device. Just cos I can afford a xiaomi, Samsung or iPhone don't mean I will not appreciate a phone that targets low income Nigerians. People will trash talk about itel. My simple question to them is, show me a better device that offers that standard at such a cheap price and I will show you teeth's that have grown hair.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by seunlayi(m): 6:09am On May 26, 2021
Team Xiaomi, where are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market by NewDelhi(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2021
benzics:

Exactly. The brand is targeted at a particular market and they're doing so well. They know their target.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Samsung Foldable Smartphone Debuts At CES 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.