Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

5yr Old Ayo Azeez, Killed By Mothers' Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5yr Old Ayo Azeez, Killed By Mothers' Lover (1111 Views)

Gbagam!!! Woman Beat Up An Army Man Like A 5yr OLD Today (photos) / Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) / Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5yr Old Ayo Azeez, Killed By Mothers' Lover by aloyemeka2: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2011
[size=14pt]5yr old Ayo Azeez, killed by mothers' lover[/size]

Little five-year-old Ayo Azeez had known his mother’s boyfriend, Adesile Ogooluwa (41 ) for a while and had seen him as his “stepfather”. His mother had left his biological father after irreconcilable misunderstanding which led to their separation.

Ogooluwa and Ayo had become so close that they often strolled out together. But on this fateful day, he went out with his supposed stepfather never to return. He was allegedly killed by Ogooluwa for his mother’s sin. The incident happened at Olorunsogo area of Ibadan, Oyo State on Saturday, April 9, 2011.

Mrs Aminat Azeez (35), Ayo’s mother, had packed out of her estranged husband’s house sometime last year, after things went sour between the two lovebirds. She had left her husband alongside her son (Ayo). After some months, she met Adesile, a motor spare parts dealer in Lagos and after much persuasion and love overtures from Adesile, she moved in and started living with him at 5, Efon-Alaye Street, Agbado, Ijaiye area of Lagos.

Aminat had reportedly sworn that she would never return to the father of her only son, owing to the maltreatment she allegedly received while under his roof. “He drove me out without allowing me to take even a pin, not even my cloth”, she lamented. It was at that point, according to her, that Ayo started going out with Adesile, a friend and a stepfather with whom he felt free to take strolls on many occasions.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/amina_ib_230108863.gif&size=article_small[/img]

The story, however, changed when family members intervened in the rift between her and her husband. “I cannot but listen to my people when they insisted that I should go back to the father of my only son, he was also willing to take me back”, she told Daily Sun.

Trouble was, how does she summon enough courage to inform her new lover about the new development that wouldcertainly end their dream of living together as husband and wife? Somehow she did, but, the news was not taken in good faith by Ogooluwa, as he was said to be desperate to have Amina as his wife. All entreaties to let him see reason fell on deaf ears. Amina eventually left Lagos and returned to Ibadan to live with her former husband. Broken -hearted Ogooluwa decided to take his pound of flesh.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/92341-5yr-old-ayo-azeez-killed-by-mothers039-lover.html
Re: 5yr Old Ayo Azeez, Killed By Mothers' Lover by Natasha2(f): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2011
@awwwwww he didn't have to kill the innocent child cry

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Nigerian Husband Kills One-year-old Son, Burns Wife / Nanny Watched As 5yr Old Girl Was Raped At Bolingo Hotel, Mom Alleges / Another Mobaction In Mushin As Four Men Are Burnt To Death Over Robbery Allegat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.