Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) (957 Views)

My Lips Are Too Big, Any Solution? / Who Knows The Cure Of This Skin Disorder / Dermatologist Needed For This Skin Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
I don't know if this is Eczema or another kind of skin disease
it's really giving me sleepless nights
I've have taken different kinds of drugs and rubbed different kinds creams all to no avail.
please doctors in the house could there be a solution to this? because all my two hands and my back is full of this disease
the only place that's safe is my Face and legs.
I'm beginning to get depressed now
please doctors in the house what can be used to cure this successfully?
just called a nurse now she's say it can be treated but the price she's calling for me is too much and i don't have such amount and i don't know if her treatment is going to work too
please i need solution

Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by GreenFarmsNG: 5:58pm On May 25, 2021
This is skin bacteria. Do this. Make sure you spread your bed spread, coverlets in hot sun anytime you notice plenty of sunshine. And wash them regularly even if it's with little detergent. As regular as every 5 days. Often times, it's caused when excess sweat is soaked up by bedding material. Bacteria sees this condition as rich medium for growth. That's the cause. To solve it, bath antiseptics regularly and try to use medicated powder daily. Give it 60 days to notice significant change/improvement.

Light application of Benzyl Benzoate rubbed after bathing for 30 days will help you significantly. With 1k or 1500,you can get this from a pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
This is skin bacteria. Do this. Make sure you spread your bed spread, coverlets in hot sun anytime you notice plenty of sunshine. And wash them regularly even if it's with little detergent. As regular as every 5 days. Often times, it's caused when excess sweat is soaked up by bedding material. Bacteria sees this condition as rich medium for growth. That's the cause. To solve it, bath antiseptics regularly and try to use medicated powder daily. Give it 60 days to notice significant change/improvement.

Light application of Benzyl Benzoate rubbed after bathing for 30 days will help you significantly. With 1k or 1500,you can get this from a pharmacy

Thanks very much
I'm going out now to buy this
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by GreenFarmsNG: 6:15pm On May 25, 2021
Empy94:

Thanks very much

Medicated Powder

Antiseptic Soap aka Okin Soap. Dudu Osun

60 days for turn around
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Medicated Powder

Antiseptic Soap aka Okin Soap. Dudu Osun

60 days for turn around

Like Dustin powder?
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by GreenFarmsNG: 6:19pm On May 25, 2021
Empy94:

Like Dustin powder?

It's called Methylated Powder. undecided
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 6:21pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

It's called Methylated Powder. undecided
Alright thanks
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2021
Empy94:

Thanks very much

Drink plenty of water to detoxify your system. Your skin looks dull, dry and dehydrated.
Start your day by drinking at least 2glasses of water before eating anything.
Drink up to 2ltrs of water in a day.
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 7:25pm On May 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Drink plenty of water to detoxify your system. Your skin looks dull, dry and dehydrated.
Start your day by drinking at least 2glasses of water before eating anything.
Drink up to 2ltrs of water in a day.
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Kayberg: 2:02am On May 26, 2021
Empy94:
I've have taken different kinds of drugs and rubbed different kinds creams all to no avail.
please doctors in the house could there be a solution to this? because all my two hands and my back is full of this disease
just called a nurse now she's say it can be treated but the price she's calling for me is too much and i don't have such amount and i don't know if her treatment is going to work too
please i need solution

Bro, that is the result of lack of vitamins in your body.
If you like, rub all the best skin care creams, it won't go. Bath a thousand times everyday, it will still remain because it’s a problem from inside your body, not from outside.

Go get Bunto Blood Tonic Syrup and Liquid Iron Syrup.
That's the solution I know for it for now.
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by AOTEMN: 2:44am On May 26, 2021
sawqgc
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 2:44pm On May 26, 2021
Kayberg:

Bro, that is the result of lack of vitamins in your body.
If you like, rub all the best skin care creams, it won't go. Bath a thousand times everyday, it will still remain because it’s a problem from inside your body, not from outside.

Go get Bunto Blood Tonic Syrup and Liquid Iron Syrup.
That's the solution I know for it for now.
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Kayberg: 9:41pm On May 26, 2021
Empy94:

Thanks very much

You're welcome.
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Toosure70: 6:37am On May 27, 2021
Go for test o, it means a lot
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by AgentGoat: 2:30pm On May 27, 2021
visit a tertiary health institution in your state.
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by PrincessEstates: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Empy94:
please i need solution

So, has your skin issue been resolved yet?

I’m asking cos if it hasn’t, I’ll like to give you some products for free, which will definitely clear it up. In return I want you to come back here and give feedback, with before and after pictures.

Just quote me to reply, whatever the case might be.
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Smart101: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Any Solution To This Skin Disease? Absolutely, my friend. Have you ever tried the Septol vitamin E soap?

Septol Vitamin E medicated & Antiseptic Soap is a perfect solution for rash, eczema, skin irritation or another kind of skin disease. It will eradicate and refresh your skin completely in days.

Nothing beats the feeling of having a refreshing and rejuvenating bath after a stressful day.

Grab the Septol Vitamin E soap during your shower time – It will help revitalize and restore your skin freshness, leaving you fresh all day.

Everyone deserves much more, and it begins with Septol Vitamin E Medicated & Antiseptic Soap.

(1) (Reply)

ALGON-IMC Vows To Retrieve Association From Lawbreakers / What are The Funniest Usernames You've Seen On Nairaland? / Naira Marley – Kojosese Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.