Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Business Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Startup (286 Views)

I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% / How To Earn Alot With Little Capital ..small Scale Business Startup / Business Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Startup by Shevi8: 2:22pm On May 26, 2021
Guys good day,I need your help.i have 10,000 naira.what business can I do with it.admin/moderators please push this topic to the general public forum.this will be a help to others and not just me alone please
Re: Business Startup by heniford2: 2:29pm On May 26, 2021
Start cray fish business with it
Re: Business Startup by Shevi8: 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
heniford2:
Start cray fish business with it
How can I do it.i have not done the business before and is it lucrative?
Re: Business Startup by NairaShops: 4:51pm On May 26, 2021
Start affiliate marketing and make serious in 3days
Re: Business Startup by joyousever(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2021
Sell eggs in crates and supply to shop owners. You can start with 9 crates, since they're on the high price now. You can gain #100 per crate, the least gain in each crate is #50. But then, the quick turnover is all that matters.
Re: Business Startup by Shevi8: 6:12pm On May 26, 2021
NairaShops:
Start affiliate marketing and make serious in 3days
How can I make serious money in three days through affliate marketing with how much and what company.i hope it's not Ponzi
Re: Business Startup by Shevi8: 6:05am On May 27, 2021
Good day people, please I need more suggestions from you concerning how I can start a business using 10,000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Honestly Guys Which Remote Business Can I Start With 5k? / N55m Save & Win Palli(ative) Promo by Union Bank / How To Get More Views On Your Whatsapp TV (working Trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.