Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) (51924 Views)

Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos / Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham After Sharing Hospital Video (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by LegendVibes: 4:31pm On May 26, 2021
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham says she has only met fellow actress Lizzy Anjorin twice in her life, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year old stated this during an Instagram Live session with actress Iyabo Ojo on Tuesday.

Toyin and Lizzy have been at daggers drawn since 2019 when a blog reported that the latter was held and searched for drug peddling during her hajj trip to Saudi Arabia.

Lizzy Anjorin subsequently accused Toyin Abraham of leaking the story to blogs.

Things got worse when Toyin gave birth to her son Ire in September 2019, with Lizzy claiming the actress was delivered of the child by an alternative medical practitioner.

The two shielded their swords after the Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) threatened to suspend them.

Old wounds were recently reopened when Lizzy had an interview with social media influencer Esabod, in which she rained curses on Toyin her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi, and their son Ire.

Responding in the session with Iyabo, Toyin said
“What is my own with Lizzy. I have seen Lizzy just twice in my life. The first time was at Regina Chukwu’s job and the second time was at Wasilat Coded’s premiere. I do not know about her movement and God is my witness. I have only seen her twice.

“I do not know about her movement. I am speaking up now, let the whole world hear. I am speaking up because of my son. The last one they did, I could not talk because I just gave birth; but now, I have to talk and speak up for my son. They cannot lay curses on my son. Besides, if I do not stand up for my son, who will stand up for my son?

“Since the day they have been cursing me and peddling rumours about me, I never said a word; but today, it was too much and I need to stand up for my son. I have never spoken to any blogger and the only one I spoke to was Instablog and we did an advert with them. I have never spoken to a blogger to run anyone down.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCYRr8-ILRM

She also called on Lizzy to stop cursing her son, vowing to do all she can to protect the boy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Onyi22(f): 5:28pm On May 26, 2021
What's about this F T C since morning?
Am I that jobless

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by bro4u: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
This other gender with their wahala again... Fish brains

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Olatunji1929: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
Hoe low show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Chijeep(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
Why are you cursing someone who is married and have a son
Do you know how many Oloshos who's praying to have what she have?

Abeg park well joorrr... all of una na the same

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by zxxtx: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
There are a lot of serious issues going on in the country

This isn’t news worthy

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by sotall(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
Na wa
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by landmark86: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
The Yoruba actresses are just disgracing Nollywood the same way Buharry is disgracing Nigerians.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by inoki247: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
All na no dey tire.....

Are you both sharing the same Dicktionary....

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by revived2: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
E go be for this two mil.f
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Insidenaijasblo: 5:31pm On May 26, 2021
D
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by sylve11: 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
Their business, nothing concern me. cool
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by sugarfrank(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
Z
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Koryc: 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
Drama people
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
Wow
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by IamRandy: 5:32pm On May 26, 2021
What do we do with this SMELLY NEWS?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by BigSarah(f): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
Giving birth really messed up toyins outlook, so puffy.. Too bad

But Lizzy is Just jealous because Toyin is a family woman, she's living the soccer mom dream.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
Ignorant hoes.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by rawtouch: 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
cool

wetin them dey drag
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
When will some people learn to keep shut or mind their business.

Anyway, I'm interested in Uber/Taxify hustle. Anyone to help with a car? I reside in Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
We have more serious issues in this country to attend to...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by slowice(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
Notin consign me here
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
Two noisy people
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by addexx: 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by obembet(f): 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
M
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by StagethemTVee: 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
Some people are devil's incarnate. Pray not to cross them or better still, you overcome them with prayers. They don't forgive and they cant help but be bitter and evil...even when they show of wealth classlessly on social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.