Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? (5425 Views)

THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U / Welcome To The World Ma Lil Princess Zina / Nigerians In The Uk Inspire British Author's Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2007
were are the nigerians in BOSTON.MA?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2007
hell yeah!
I dont live in boston, but i will come down there. girl, you are SMOKING
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by ashely(f): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2007
do u live in newyork?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 5:07am On Jul 13, 2007
yes
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2007
well thanks for your comment.
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by ashely(f): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2007
what part of newyork? new york city. or what?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2007
bronx, NY
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2007
y are u askin so many questions?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by ashely(f): 4:23am On Aug 18, 2007
just curious
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2007
felia:

were are the nigerians in BOSTON.MA?

òbò bawo ni? how runs now? hope you are aware this is off-topic wink
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
ziddy:

òbò bawo ni? how runs now? hope you are aware this is off-topic wink

who the hell are u, if u are not in this topic then back offffffffff
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
for the benefit of nguage and other potential takers: ashely and felia are one and the same person. and its a he not a she. I think he's suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. sad

Dont be taken in by those sexy pics on the profile.I think I can trust you to your own safety from there. cool
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
In the fist place, I am not into that internet dating trash. Fake or not, the picture looks good
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
Good for you!! cool
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by jaydean: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
U NIJA BABES OU THERE, I MISS U ALL, I DONT KNOW WHY IAM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GROW IN LUVE WITH A HOME GIRL, COULD BE IAM DESTINED FOR ONE OF U. kiss
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by chiogo(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Felia, hey girl, am in boston!!
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Hi chiogo, wat up!

@ ziddy, i feel your insecurity as a lot to do with your post, because i feel that you have never seen a beautiful or sexy Nigeria girl in your life. people like YOU tell the outside world that other people have fake pics on their profile because your profile has nothing to say about you. mind you! were i am, in Boston we HAVE beautiful Nigerian girls, SO BACK OFFF IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!

@N-GUAGE.
i love your comment. let the asshole make a fool of himself
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by emiley(f): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2007
@ felia
i am in boston, do u school there?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by ashely(f): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2007
@ziddy

LOL, IF I AM SUFFERING FROM MULTIPLE DISORDER, AND WHAT ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM, NSFUAL, NIGGER SUFFERING FROM UGLY ASS LOOKS. OOPS EXCUSE ME FOR MY LANGUAGE!
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2007
@emiley
i don't school in Boston but i school at darthmonth. i guess you know university of Massachusetts in darthmonth
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by emiley(f): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2007
@ felia we in the same school, is just that i school in university of Massachusetts AMHERST. do u stay on compus, i meant dorms. are u a freshman,sophomore, junior, senior?

1 Like

Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2007
@emiley
i am a freshman, will be a sophomore this fall . i stay on campus. what about you?
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by emiley(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ felia

i will be a junior this fall
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2007
@ felia/emiley/ashely

i dont know what you expect to achieve by carrying on conversations with yourself under multiple identities. Guess the internet can also double as a shrink-couch for nut cases like you. Just hope your madness is recognised early so the authorities put you in an institution for the criminally insane before you start slashing innocent girls.

in the meantime you're welcome to the work off your psychosexual frustrations on nairaland cool
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by felia(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ZIDDY

NOBODY IS GIVEN YOU AN OPTION TO REMAIN ON THIS THREAD, YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH IT. THEN TAKE YOUR STUPID PRANK GAME AND Bleep OFF. I GUESS YOU ARE GUILTY OF AN INTERNET FRAUD, THAT IS WHY YOUR POST IS OBVIOUS. IF YOU ARE NOT A  MULTIPLE DISGUISE, YOU WILL NOT BE HERE YEPPING SHIT ABOUT "criminally insane" PEOPLE. QUIETLY GO
OUT, OR YOU MIGHT JUST BE CALLING FOR HELP, WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOUR FAKE ASS.
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2007
I kind of believe Ziddy! Seems so unreal, they all have the same writing styles.
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nella(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
ziddy:

for the benefit of nguage and other potential takers: ashely and felia are one and the same person. and its a he not a she. I think he's suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. sad

Dont be taken in by those sexy pics on the profile.I think I can trust you to your own safety from there. cool

smart observance wink
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Nella(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2007
n-guage:

I kind of believe Ziddy! Seems so unreal, they all have the same writing styles.

thats true wink
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by chiogo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2007
na wa oh, how are they the same person??. I guess am felia/emiley too 'cause i live in boston. shocked shocked I thought this wld be a nice topic but there's always drama on nairaland.pheww
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by nguage(m): 3:42am On Aug 28, 2007
chiogo, dont they all write the same way? Shine ya eye!
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by chiogo(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2007
@n-guage, lol, i guess so. undecided
Re: Were Are The Nigerians In Boston.ma? by Gboggygbo(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2011
Hey!!! Looking for Nigerian's in Boston! hollabac'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread / Jacob's Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.