Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (52120 Views)

Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2021
EM123:
just shortup , and stop mentioning ipob here . Ipob is fighting the government to approve their request , they know that if you didn't fight the government , government will not listen to you . Are you not here when ipob was protesting , nigeria police and army are busy killing them? Did they burn police stations during their protest?

As usual, you have failed to make sense... So many unintelligent people following a clown based in the UK.

If you were really serious about your agitations, you would actually go after those in power starting with your elected government officials like members of the legislative...

Killing security officials will never get you any where close to self-actualization... NEVER!!! It will simply project you locally and internationally as TERRORISTS, no different from Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, ISIS, and Boko Haram!.. And no government negotiates with terrorists, or grants them a country of their own.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by generalwo(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Chai!

Christain Terrorists everywhere...

Why?
. This one is bad but not as bad as someone praying towards mecca and detonating a vest packed with c4 in a market place, killing his hopeless self and other innocent people..... Both the fake pastor and the Muslim terrorists should all burn in hell...... Before you attack me, I don't go to church.... I am just a person who believes in God!
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by LastProphet: 9:34am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Righteousness Christains cry
Why?

These people have done far worse to humanity than all other religions put together...

From Adolf Hitler to the crusaders to the present days hypocrites. angry

Religion of pisses!

The usual dumb almajiri school explanation of 'christian evil,' pointless and dumb like the real religion of piss. Did the guy claim to kill for Jesus? Or did the pastor claim to sponsor killing for the God of the Bible? No!! None of them can claim that because even the dumbest Christian will know that is absolute thrash as no passage in the entire bible asked anyone to attack another not to even mention killing. But in Islam you are ordered to kill the infidels and that's what bokoharam is doing and is why none of you can challenge them with any scripture. Didn't you hear what Pantami was saying in the video, is there a difference with what shekau says? Or al shabab? Hopeless useless religion. Always referring to Christian evils of hundreds and hundreds of years ago why not refer to current ones? Why those in some old undocumented past? Like your own evil is everyday including tomorrow and next week and next month one Islamic terrorist will do us proud. Useless illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by generalwo(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2021
LeeMason:
The Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old man, Okpegboro Avwerosuo, who allegedly killed his roommate, dismembered the body and sold the vital organs to a pastor for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that the incident happened at Mile 2 Sagbama Town, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State over the weekend.

The suspect, who hails from Ughelli North, Delta State, had invited the deceased to come to Sagbama to join the motorcycling business and assured him that the business is flourishing because of the Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro College of Education (IJBCOE) sited in the area.

According to a neighbor, who spoke to Nigerian Tribune, when the deceased arrived in the town, he hadn’t stayed for more than two weeks when Okpegboro struck him with a mortar pestle in the middle of the night, crushing his skull and killing him in the process.

"After killing him, he dismembered the body, preserved the vital organs and put the other parts in separate sacks which he disposed of in the early hours of the following day.

While he was disposing of the sacks, another neighbour who saw him and suspected his movements confronted him later in the afternoon about the whereabouts of his roommate," the neighbour narrated.

"The suspect claimed that the deceased has travelled back to Delta State for an urgent business.

Not satisfied with his response, the neighbour forced his way into the room and saw bloodstains everywhere.

The neighbour held him down and alerted the local vigilante which eventually called the police in to arrest the suspect

"Upon interrogation, before he was handed over to the police, the suspect confessed that he had sold the vital organs of his friend to a pastor in Port Harcourt who is currently at large for ritual purposes.”

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, who confirmed the incident said:

“The suspect one Okpegboro Avwerosuo ‘M’ Age 34 Years from Ughelli North, Delta State. He is detained at SCID for further investigation. The name of the victim is yet unknow."

The Chairman of SALGA, Hon. Embeleakpo P. Alale on Wednesday May 26, visited a murder scene at Sagbama. He was accompanied by The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Sagbama, CSP Numoupeide Ben, the Paramount Ruler of Sagbama HRH Moses Ojo Magbisa and a Chief of Tungbabiri Community Pereagbe P. Pereagbe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/man-kills-roommate-sells-body-parts-to-pastor-for-rituals-in-bayelsa/amp/
..... Such a young man killing his friend for rituals.... And if we check well, he no sell the parts reach 100k......these kind of people shouldn't be taken to jail at all...... Tie him and the pastor backing each other in a tree and ram a bulk dozer into them at a very high speed....... The reason such crimes still thrive in the society is because some of these criminals still have hopes of getting off the hook eventually...... Abeg them for tell us the name of the fake pastor church just in case....
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by elonize(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is becoming very rampant.
Last two weeks, I was invited by my pastor's wife for deliverance from insanity.

At night while sleeping, this woman grabbed my manhood. It was God that saved me that I wasn't deep asleep. i jumped up and ran home for dear life that night; the only thing on my mind being that she obviously wanted to sever my preek for miracle-making rituals.

When I got home, it dawned on me that I was very hasty. It was true that Hanty wanted my preek for rituals, but it wasn't for that type of ritual. She just wanted some of it to satisfy the Oracle in between her thighs.

Sadly, till today; I'm still mad.
una don start with lies
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Officialbayle(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
So Much For Friendship Goals undecided

Life is calmer without Needless families and friends
Na person way friend never betray dey trust completely...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by SeriouslySense(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2021
If you have good friends, you are extremely lucky.

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Joseph08(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2021
2Baba song comes to mind cool

"Oh Lord save me from Frenemies, make nothing come dey join our destiny, make nothing make me deal with their fallacies for house even if nah overseas"

God help us!
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

i swear,no friends no tention

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2021
Christain terrorist why , that mean the bible is a tales book created by pop because theirs no way a man u called man of god will do such illitracy and if that be the case jesus is the most stupid human being on earth , pastors keep doing ritual for jesus the god of isah (AS) will keep on exposing u people of jews

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by cybersoldiers: 10:07am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:
Too the Ipobians burning police station and freeing back prisoners to the society

How do you intend to handle such situations without police Prosecution

E choke you abi?

Say e no happen for Biafra land.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2021
generalwo:
. This one is bad but not as bad as someone praying towards mecca and detonating a vest packed with c4 in a market place, killing his hopeless self and other innocent people..... Both the fake pastor and the Muslim terrorists should all burn in hell...... Before you attack me, I don't go to church.... I am just a person who believes in God!
the god u made ritual for or another god
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by mkpurumma090(f): 10:25am On May 27, 2021
Our future G.O

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Okpotud(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
i need to buy the right blockos of the criminal and the kidney of the pastor
grin
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Gambit23: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:
Too the Ipobians burning police station and freeing back prisoners to the society

Shatapp sir
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by playapayaski: 10:54am On May 27, 2021
prospr:
Terrible! God created man and still said the heart of man is desperately wicked. I'm still wondering why he didn't change it. cry cry

Very cunning statement.. one of the reasons to doubt religious beliefs.. WHY DIDN'T HE CHANGE IT.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by KingDash: 10:58am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

true shit my nigga... that's why I prefer technologies to humans.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by neyohh: 11:04am On May 27, 2021
Lol still early yet ..

Nigeria is structured in a way that thing's are expected to get worse and spread , especially evil .

Nigeria is not religious, stop pretending.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by GreenFarmsNG: 11:07am On May 27, 2021
KingDash:
true shit my nigga... that's why I prefer technologies to humans.

Tech is the true companion. After Tech, pets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by KingDash: 11:14am On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Tech is the through companion. After Tech, pets
agreed
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by UncleKoboko: 11:30am On May 27, 2021
[s]
LastProphet:

The usual dumb almajiri school explanation of 'christian evil,' pointless and dumb like the real religion of piss. Did the guy claim to kill for Jesus? Or did the pastor claim to sponsor killing for the God of the Bible? No!! None of them can claim that because even the dumbest Christian will know that is absolute thrash as no passage in the entire bible asked anyone to attack another not to even mention killing. But in Islam you are ordered to kill the infidels and that's what bokoharam is doing and is why none of you can challenge them with any scripture. Didn't you hear what Pantami was saying in the video, is there a difference with what shekau says? Or al shabab? Hopeless useless religion. Always referring to Christian evils of hundreds and hundreds of years ago why not refer to current ones? Why those in some old undocumented past? Like your own evil is everyday including tomorrow and next week and next month one Islamic terrorist will do us proud. Useless illiterates
[/s]
See how you just summarised your life's miseries and frustration.
Smh
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by UncleKoboko: 11:32am On May 27, 2021
Juliearth:

Do we start to talk about the souls that your kind have wasted all in the make of religious jihad, fanatism and so on? Don't let us walk down this road!
Lol
If you're not in vegetative state or mentally unstable, you'd know that the crusaders that killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims killed for your Jesus.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by sageb: 11:33am On May 27, 2021
they should disclose the name of the ritualist pastor/accomplice.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by DedeNkem: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
Coldshisha:

As the police you're talking about know shit! Police is clueless and too corrupt to police!
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Feggie3: 12:09pm On May 27, 2021
Scap93:

Mumu And your Bokoharam brothers raping, killing and causing so much havoc in the Country.
So does Bokoharam killings justify burning of police stations in South East?
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by desiredhome: 12:14pm On May 27, 2021
DestroyEvil:
cryWhy so much evil multiply in this Buhari regime?!
Not because of Buhari's regime, the black man has a slave/poverty mentality.......
With wicked heart and no love.......
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by detectivejones: 12:20pm On May 27, 2021
The hearts of men is desperately wicked
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Juliearth(f): 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Lol
If you're not in vegetative state or mentally unstable, you'd know that the crusaders that killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims killed for your Jesus.

I will not roll in this mud with an unfit ilk.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by LastProphet: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
See how you just summarised your life's miseries and frustration.
Smh

Tomorrow, next tomorrow, next week, next month, we must hear news of plenty Islamic almajiri terrorist somewhere in the world killing others for their god. And even where they can't find infidels they turn on each other as far as the killing can continue so that they create fear around their god. The world has unraveled all your antics and the time to pay for your evils everywhere in the world is upon you buffooooon
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by FashionCookie(f): 12:43pm On May 27, 2021
The pastor no get name? This neighbour's side of the story get as e be o. Forced himself into the room indeed...
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Carlylepneuma: 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
Iknow that most of this so called men of GOD are men of d devil after all undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.