Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) (56287 Views)

Kim Kardashian Passes Bar Exam After 3 Failed Attempts / Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) / Kim Kardashian Failed Bar Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Joshuafrank679: 11:13am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
That her cross dresser dad is dead??
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by solonubinho(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

That's her step dad
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Malawian(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2021
If she was Buhari's daughter now, they would have even given her SAN.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2021
She should try again if she is determined in becoming a lawyer..

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Kingstanding: 11:28am On May 27, 2021
zolajpower:

You lied bro , that's not true ...... My older sis is a barrister she went to lasu together with ( the ex super eagles striker ) Aghaowa's wife she passed her degree even though she was always absent in class . But do you know where she failed ?...... I'm sure your guess is as good as what happened to Kim . The law school exam is like ICAN , no be beans .
ok then. But nothing is impossible in Nigeria. The question I wanna ask is the ICAN and Law school exam questions do they print it in heaven? I will be the last to trust our system in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by sageb: 11:30am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

Her father is the late Barrister Robert Kardashian whereas Bruce Jenner is her stepfather.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by antibullshit: 11:32am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=wunmi590 post=102105564]

I'm not a law graduate, but you can't be taking law and be reading with only pata and bra....

Her head don dry....

Make she stick with her normal reality tv show[/quote
How does what she wears while studying matter ? Some of you nigerians are so hypocritical and shallow .
You were looking and probably liked what you saw.
You re talking smack but you would probably fail the exam worse than she did.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Telstar: 11:32am On May 27, 2021
SoftP:
Let her relocate to Nigeria; she can get 1st class without sweats.
Buba can even make her a justice of the Supreme Court
Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's true.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Jakumo(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Telstar:
Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's true.

She can even be promoted to Attorney General PROVIDED that she swears allegiance to cows, and recognizes them as the ONLY true landowners in the Federal Republic of Cowgeria.

Meanwhile, the world is tired of seeing that ugly woman's gigantic anus and plastic udders. All those horrible sights ought to be reserved for her five babies, and her husbands, but should NOT be shown in pictures to the public so as to avoid frightening the livestock.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by MeeLan: 11:40am On May 27, 2021
The only real thing in her life is that books and nudity couldn't buy her a pass mark for the exam
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Telstar: 11:41am On May 27, 2021
Jakumo:

She can even be promoted to Attorney General PROVIDED that she swears allegiance to cows, and recognizes them as the ONLY true landowners in the Federal Republic of Cowgeria.

Meanwhile, the world is tired of seeing that ugly woman's gigantic anus and plastic udders. All those horrible sights ought to be reserved for her five babies, and her husbands, but should NOT be shown in pictures to the public so as to avoid frightening the livestock.
Absolutely. It seems easy to get first class in Nigeria if you are a lady and can sleep with professors.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2021
kmcutez:

Meanwhile you are here on Nairaland as a loser writing nonsense about a Dollar Billionaire. Do you see the irony in that?

I'm not a dollar billionaire but I can't comfortably feed and house myself....can you buy a shoe of 5k without selling your smelly cunt??
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by naijaman2225(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2021
IT TAKES MORE THAN HAVING BIG NYANSH
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
Big yansh with small brain 98% of these slay queens no sabi anything....na only vigina business

The men wey dey patronize them no be the same thing dey their head.Na men be husband of olosho.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by OloyeVIII: 12:12pm On May 27, 2021
post=102105515:

Better get busy with life and make momsie proud instead of coming online typing jargons on a daily basis and gossiping like a girl.
Rise up and WORK!

Don't mind them.
Frustrated tins everywhere!

U sef talk am.
So annoying!

We thought your moniker will reflect on your comments,
Alas, mba!
Not surprised one bit.
It's in you!

All I see is just broke ass souls trying to bash people to feel good...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by charixel: 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
KaplanDee:
Kim Kardashian, who is training to become a lawyer like her late dad, failed to pass her exam.

Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjOZYI4rG0

Though she did the exams some month ago and did not get a passing grade in the exam. She kept it a secret until she decided to reveal it to the public on her family reality show.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

She said " If you doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a 4 year program instead of your typical 3 year program and after year 1, you have to take the baby bar. This was actually harder, I hear, than the official bar".

She got 474 in the exam but the cut off mark is 560.

grin Pussy gang
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by einsteine(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

That's her stepdad
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Binnoadams111: 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
Kim would never fail if she was schooling in Nigeria. I mean why would a billionaire in Dollars fail any exam in Nigeria. LoL

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by peculiar2233: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
post=102105515:

Better get busy with life and make momsie proud instead of coming online typing jargons on a daily basis and gossiping like a girl.
Rise up and WORK!

Don't mind them.
Frustrated tins everywhere!

U sef talk am.
So annoying!

We thought your moniker will reflect on your comments,
Alas, mba!
Not surprised one bit.
It's in you!
Gerrout Mr Parrot
E be like say that 30k don land for ur account
Helepe grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Vivuch: 12:43pm On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
this crossdresser is her step Dad named Bruce Jenner, but her dad is late, Mr Kardashian.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Fantazy(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
That's what happens when you studying naked.

You fail!
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by zolajpower: 12:50pm On May 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
ok then. But nothing is impossible in Nigeria. The question I wanna ask is the ICAN and Law school exam questions do they print it in heaven? I will be the last to trust our system in this country.
Maybe the law school exam Kim couldn't pass was from hell then or wetin you sup
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Kingstanding: 12:57pm On May 27, 2021
zolajpower:

Maybe the law school exam Kim couldn't pass was from hell then or wetin you sup
. Did Kim sat for the law school exam in Nigeria? The way you reasoning I guess you haven't travelled outside Nigeria before. Do you think lecturer will even collect bribe from you in other to pass their exam in abroad?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by HRMK: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
A FEMALE,INTERNATIONAL CELEBRITY FAILING A LAW EXAM?THAT WONT EVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA!
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Hermzou: 1:13pm On May 27, 2021
the cross dresser wasn't her dad, he was Kylie, Kendall father

chocboi78:
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
Let her try again! Falling is nor the problem, staying down is. Meanwhile, even those who wrote JAMN exam 10 times are here mocking her. People fail these exams everyday, Kim is not an exception. If anything, this shows she's working hard on herself.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Futureyahooboi(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
Did I hear you say failed �…… how would she pass when she is trying to keep up with the kardashian ��‍♂️ Definitely the question was from Heaven not Hell �
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by teezyaaa: 1:59pm On May 27, 2021
Have you heard of Sytiamo Technology? They give quick loans to market women in established markets in Nigeria and promote financial inclusion
Check them out and partner with them today.
https://sytiamo.com/
https://www.instagram.com/sytiamotechnology/
https://twitter.com/sytiamotech
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by samology2000: 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
Giving Doggy style to the lecturer involve would have safe her from this embarrassment. lolzzzz.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by ussv: 3:46pm On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
Him dey contest for governorship for California

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.