Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free (3336 Views)

How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Ladtv: 11:47pm On May 27, 2021

Android DSTV app is here as promised, we are not here to make money, we are here to show you all why LAD Media Tech is different. Its not everything we must sell.

At times, to appreciate our viewers and readers, we need to drop goodies like this once in a while.

This will be straightforward, so do ensure to follow due steps accordingly to get started with watching unlimited DSTV channels for free using the latest hacked dstv apk app.

First of all download and install the hacked app using the link provided below:

Once you have successfully downloaded the latest hacked dstv apk app on your android phone, simply locate the downloaded hacked dstv apk from your file manager – – – – Download folder!
Now tap on the Hacked dstv apk app to get it installed.

After the installation process, simply follow below steps carefully to configure the hacked dstv apk app on android. This configuration settings is been sold in other blogs and telegram channels.

CONTINUE READING:
https://ladmedia.com.ng/2021/03/28/android-free-download-and-watch-all-live-dstv-channels-for-free/
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by abatically(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Ladtv: 12:04am On May 28, 2021
abatically:
Rubbish
Thanks so much for your negativity, really appreciate
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by iampeterben(m): 5:29am On May 28, 2021
abatically:
Rubbish
Hv you tried it?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by phemmyfour: 6:18am On May 28, 2021
Data nko
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by SocialJustice: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
phemmyfour:
Data nko
This is not for you.

5 Likes

Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by phemmyfour: 8:23am On May 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
This is not for you.
It's for who?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by abatically(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2021
iampeterben:

Hv you tried it?

I don't need to try it before knowing it's rubbish. Why use dstv to decieve people? From the screenshot uploaded does that in anyway look like dstv app to u?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by SocialJustice: 8:49am On May 28, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's for who?
It is for people who can afford data.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by stupidmod3: 9:13am On May 28, 2021
data matter go injure me
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Lovelyperson(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
It is for people who can afford data.
If you can afford such data to be streaming these site then you don't need to be looking for hack dstv channels cuz you should be able to afford the dstv fees in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Tsufyaan: 10:23am On May 28, 2021
Rubbish you are just using nairaland to have a traffic on your so called page even with everything and following instructions on the configuration the thing no work oga abeg make you delete your bullshit here...
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by SocialJustice: 10:57am On May 28, 2021
Lovelyperson:

If you can afford such data to be streaming these site then you don't need to be looking for hack dstv channels cuz you should be able to afford the dstv fees in the first place.
I will carry my TV to watch on the go or you do not know the cost of dstv premium bouquet?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by pseudonomer: 11:07am On May 28, 2021
Does this really works? It doesn’t has to be free, I just need a way to watch the dstv outside naija. I have vpn with server in Nigeria.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by pseudonomer: 11:23am On May 28, 2021
Ladtv:

Android DSTV app is here as promised, we are not here to make money, we are here to show you all why LAD Media Tech is different. Its not everything we must sell.

At times, to appreciate our viewers and readers, we need to drop goodies like this once in a while.

This will be straightforward, so do ensure to follow due steps accordingly to get started with watching unlimited DSTV channels for free using the latest hacked dstv apk app.

First of all download and install the hacked app using the link provided below:

Once you have successfully downloaded the latest hacked dstv apk app on your android phone, simply locate the downloaded hacked dstv apk from your file manager – – – – Download folder!
Now tap on the Hacked dstv apk app to get it installed.

After the installation process, simply follow below steps carefully to configure the hacked dstv apk app on android. This configuration settings is been sold in other blogs and telegram channels.

CONTINUE READING:
https://ladmedia.com.ng/2021/03/28/android-free-download-and-watch-all-live-dstv-channels-for-free/

Can you dm me your number
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by abatically(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2021
Tsufyaan:
Rubbish you are just using nairaland to have a traffic on your so called page even with everything and following instructions on the configuration the thing no work oga abeg make you delete your bullshit here...

When I said its rubbish someone attacked me so I kuku shut up.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Mastakija(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2021
I tot u said it's free which one is the configuration settings is been sold in other blogs and telegram channels.

1 Like

Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by salam8528: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Your STB account is blocked that's the respond I got after all the configuration
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Lovelyperson(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
I will carry my TV to watch on the go or you do not know the cost of dstv premium bouquet?
You want to be watching TV while hustling or at place of work?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by SocialJustice: 8:23am On May 29, 2021
Lovelyperson:

You want to be watching TV while hustling or at place of work?
Yes, I can. Doesn't affect my output in any way.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Lovelyperson(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Yes, I can. Doesn't affect my output in any way.
OK. Noted
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Elxandre(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2021
Unable to parse. Couldn't install.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Ladtv: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2021
You can hear how childish you sound? Broke pikin. Its an hacked app that contains all dstv channels. Grow up boy
abatically:

I don't need to try it before knowing it's rubbish. Why use dstv to decieve people? From the screenshot uploaded does that in anyway look like dstv app to u?
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by Ladtv: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Definitely your phone.
Elxandre:
Unable to parse. Couldn't install.
Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by abatically(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Ladtv:
You can hear how childish you sound? Broke pikin. Its an hacked app that contains all dstv channels. Grow up boy

Broke pikin like really? I'm not the one looking for a hacked app upandan. I pay for my dstv. From all the comments here or obvious this ur rubbish doesn't work, just directing people to download some useless APK. My phone is too precious to be downloading unverified apks

Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by WHITELIGHTER: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2021
This is the real DSTV app

Re: Android – Get And Watch All Live DSTV Channels For Free by abatically(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
This is the real DSTV app

Leave the useless op let him be calling people broke pikin. Between someone that actually pays for his dstv subscription and someone looking for cracked apks who is broke? It's not even a real dstv app yet he still calls it dstv.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,my Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / How To Get Free 3gb On Your Mtn Sim / A Light Review On The New Infinix Hot 2 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.