Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

UNBELIVABLE!!! HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED ESET/AVG Antivirus GIVEAWAYS!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / UNBELIVABLE!!! HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED ESET/AVG Antivirus GIVEAWAYS!!! (1392 Views)

We Sell Perfect Money At A Highly Subsidized Rate! / Invitation To Attend Harris Phillips’ Highly Subsidized Seminars And The Timetab / Invitation To Attend Harris Phillips’ Highly Subsidized Seminars And The Timetab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIVABLE!!! HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED ESET/AVG Antivirus GIVEAWAYS!!! by kobikwelu(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
are you tired of purchasing an antivirus for your laptop/desktop yearly at cut throat prices

ive got an antivirus that has a seven year expiry date!!! yes!! and its

AVG INTERNET SECURITY 2011 (expires 2018)

with this, you can make an investment that would see you avoid renewal of your antivirus till the expiry date.

also

if you need a business antivirus for you Server machines at a highly subsidized price
then,

i have the right answer for u,

ESET ANTIVIRUS (BUSINESS LICENSE)- smart security

i posses an unlimited number of keys that can be bought at bulk price, (enterprise package with eset)

all you need is to negotiate your price

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,

CONTACT ME ON

kobikwelu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Needed A Fairly Used (not Nigeria Used) Kord Printing Machine / Calling All Brides / >>>>Make Customized Airfreshener Here (sample Pic Inside)<<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.